Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions (3919 Views)

For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
6. Auditors working at the big four

They put in a lot of hours literally 10 hours everyday, then add the 3 hours they spend the lagoss traffic. Just to hope for the weekend and your incharge says you have to work Saturday, or because you want to meet up with a deadline, you come to work on Sunday shocked.
Ladies hate these guys because of their corporate life's. In fact 80% of their girlfriends get pregnant before marriage, because the girl has to move in with him to see him.
Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:
So men in what profession do they like dating?
It's Good to date Ladies from the other Room.
And MARRY the ones meant for the Living Room and the Kitchen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? / "Doctor Who Help Me Abort Pregnancies And Treated My Stds Turn Out To My...." / 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.