Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Shettima Donates N10m To Wife Of Abu Ali (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Donates N10m To Wife Of Abu Ali (Photos) (32939 Views)

Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos / Jumoke Akinjide Returns N10m To EFCC / Shettima Donates Utility Vehicles To Army - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Donates N10m To Wife Of Abu Ali (Photos) by Pain(m): 3:19am On Nov 20, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
I do not agree with you and a lot of other people saying that other soldiers are being neglected. Some say because he's a commisioned officer. They all fought gallantly against the insurgents and paid the supreme price in the process. Lt. Col Abu-Ali wasn't just a soldier, but a warlord. I wasn't privileged to meet him, but I learnt so much about his exploits prior to his death, unlike most people. Being a retired military man, I know and appreciate what it means to be led in combat by an officer with his kind of intelligence, bravery, gallantry and charisma.

So am I
Re: Shettima Donates N10m To Wife Of Abu Ali (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 5:08am On Nov 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
What Of the other NCOs wink
Question. Ain't you a senator anymore? Which one you done did undecided embarassed
Re: Shettima Donates N10m To Wife Of Abu Ali (Photos) by femi4: 5:33am On Nov 20, 2016
elfmann:
make Atiku catche u with this ur yeye grammar.
shocked
Re: Shettima Donates N10m To Wife Of Abu Ali (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:35am On Nov 20, 2016
AuroraB:
Question. Ain't you a senator anymore? Which one you done did undecided embarassed

I'm not dear
Re: Shettima Donates N10m To Wife Of Abu Ali (Photos) by aishmuhd(f): 7:03am On Nov 20, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
I do not agree with you and a lot of other people saying that other soldiers are being neglected. Some say because he's a commisioned officer. They all fought gallantly against the insurgents and paid the supreme price in the process. Lt. Col Abu-Ali wasn't just a soldier, but a warlord. I wasn't privileged to meet him, but I learnt so much about his exploits prior to his death, unlike most people. Being a retired military man, I know and appreciate what it means to be led in combat by an officer with his kind of intelligence, bravery, gallantry and charisma.
rubbish! !! Every soldier in the battle field is bravery and gallant. Lt. Col Ali is opportuned to b a Commanding Officer and an exemplary leader and without his men their will be no Lt. Col. Ali... ....
Re: Shettima Donates N10m To Wife Of Abu Ali (Photos) by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2016
aishmuhd:
rubbish! !! Every soldier in the battle field is bravery and gallant. Lt. Col Ali is opportuned to b a Commanding Officer and an exemplary leader and without his men their will be no Lt. Col. Ali... ....
Yes, without the men, he wouldn't have accomplished anything. But there are other CO's in the battle field and they have men too. The truth is that he was exceptional. It doesn't matter whether you agree or not, the actions of a Commanding Officer is critical to the success of any military operation. The late Lt Col was a game changer, a morale booster to the men.
Re: Shettima Donates N10m To Wife Of Abu Ali (Photos) by stinggy(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2016
AuroraB:
Senator ko, Senate president ni cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shettima Donates N10m To Wife Of Abu Ali (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2016
stinggy:

Senator ko, Senate president ni cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't mind him. He's told me some months ago he's reppin my district (I actually didn't know my senator then). Now, he's refuted it by replying 'No, I'm not' to this question of mine.
People can lie sha embarassed
Re: Shettima Donates N10m To Wife Of Abu Ali (Photos) by trendymarseey(f): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=Pain post=51179336]What about the other Soldiers that fell with him. I wonder why they are being ignored and neglected by the media and government[/quote/...My point exactly! Wat happens to d families of the other non-commissioned officers who fell wit him? D military is so f***ed nd politicized.. Dats how dey keep discriminating btw d offrs nd non-com. Offrs, despite d fact dat most of d so-called offrs r daft nd jux dere based on connections. Naija sha! Na d connect matter
Re: Shettima Donates N10m To Wife Of Abu Ali (Photos) by stinggy(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2016
AuroraB:
Don't mind him. He's told me some months ago he's reppin my district (I actually didn't know my senator then). Now, he's refuted it by replying 'No, I'm not' to this question of mine.
People can lie sha embarassed
He probably was kidding around. How can a serving Senator be sleeping on NL? Not even one as vibrant as the guy.
Re: Shettima Donates N10m To Wife Of Abu Ali (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2016
stinggy:

He probably was kidding around. How can a serving Senator be sleeping on NL? Not even one as vibrant as the guy.
grin He's a foot-soldier embarassed.
Re: Shettima Donates N10m To Wife Of Abu Ali (Photos) by payne4real(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
CodeHouse:
With the way he was sampling that young girl, I hope he did not just pay for her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Migrate To Bunu In Kogi State - Bunu People's Forum / I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) / Obasanjo ,His Wife Bola Obasanjo, Amosun At 2016 Ibogun Olaogun Day Today (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.