Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House (2188 Views)

Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House / Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by Dandsome: 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
Sometimes I wonder what gives these snakes mind and liver to stay near people. My friend's mum went to do something behind the house only to find a snake chilling inside a carton.

I thought it's just one small snake, but mehnnnnnnnnn the reptile is long. See it for yourself.

Harmattan is coming so snakes will be looking for warm places in th home to take shelter. Be very careful and always use a torchlight if you're going out in the dark.

1 Share

Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by omamush(f): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
I wonder if this snake go qualify for FP o

2 Likes

Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by DjAndroid: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
This thread no go reach frontpage because the snake small. Lala no go like am

4 Likes

Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by seunny4lif(m): 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lala grin grin grin
Food don land grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
La la
Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by Qmerit(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
omamush:

Who told you? You talk as if u don't know the way our mods love snake matter on FP. Esp. Lala
Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by BiafranBushBoy: 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
I won't comment, so that I won't help push this Aba Made snake to front page.

1 Like

Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by teeboila(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
Big or small e must reach promise land.

Lalasticlala n snake.
Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by Adepet222(f): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lala con see food. If this thread make front page goodluck, if he no make Jonathan.
Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by Edmanpumpin(m): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
Better still, plant tobacco close to your compound. It scares them off.
Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by prince985(m): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
I won't comment, so that I won't help push this Aba Made snake to front page.
yeah i agree with u
u did a good job by 'not commenting'
Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by mightyhazel: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
omamush:
no be constrictor,e no get eggs and e too slim. I gat doubts too if e go make fp

1 Like

Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by ahamonyeka(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lalastical where are you cos you and snake are pen!s and toto.

1 Like

Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by BiafranBushBoy: 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
prince985:
yeah i agree with u u did a good job by 'not commenting'
Thank God .. I didn't comment sha..
Pls don't comment too ooo...
I beg you..
Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by prince985(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Thank God .. I didn't comment sha..

Pls don't comment too ooo...

I beg you..
yh
dat aunty uche, can u hook me u with her?
maybe her num, or a picture?
Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
This Snake look like earthworm not a front page material wink wink
Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by BiafranBushBoy: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
prince985:
yh dat aunty uche, can u hook me u with her? maybe her num, or a picture?
Hahahaha...
Ermmm... idont know whatya talking about!!
lol
Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by prince985(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Hahahaha...

lol
dont tell me dat story is just fiction
Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by BiafranBushBoy: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
prince985:
dont tell me dat story is just fiction
So to prove it is not fiction, I will now give you number or picture...
hahahaha... you dey try!!
Nothing for you.. goan find your own *****
Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by prince985(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Hahahaha...

lol
wat if i add u on watsapp?? abeg
Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by BiafranBushBoy: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
prince985:
wat if i add u on watsapp?? abeg
I don't really know her whereabouts...
I can't even remember her face now even If I see her. So that's it
it's been almost 15years or more than.
Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by Funlordjnr: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin

Lalasticlala...See your life?
Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by HIScraziness(m): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lala get taste jhur, this post ain't making front-page cos the snake is too small grin grin

E no go even reach lala drink gari talk more of pepper soup grin grin
Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by EWAagoyin(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
is this a snake or just a big earth worm??
Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by Lanretoye(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
this one is not snake enough for lala
Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by ibroh22(m): 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
make i book space,,just in case
Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by willi926(m): 12:22am On Nov 20, 2016
Snake na snake. It will definitely reach the promise land
Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by omofunaab(m): 2:12am On Nov 20, 2016
Op, instead make u tlk say u see d snake inside ur pot of soup as u open am.

Na dat kind story go make am reach front page , becos dis ur snake be Lyk tape worm.

Lalasticlala deals majorly with pythons
Re: See The Long Snake My Friend Killed In His House by ElectronicsGuy(m): 2:59am On Nov 20, 2016
Is this snake or earthworm?

Meanwhile, get ur generator power booster today. Check signature for details..

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: 21 Chibok Girls Released / Former Militant Leader Is Chairman Education C'mtee In Rivers Assembly / Consumers Now Free To Buy Electricity Directly From Gencos – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.