Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,740 members, 7,837,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? (18063 Views)

Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? / I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? / Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Shinatu: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2009
It is what they see in movies and read in romantic books, where the bad, handsome and macho guy that has many women flocking around him end up falling in love with a particular lady and they get married and live happily together ever after.

So they stick to these guys hoping that despite all the playing around he will end up loving them forever as in the movies.

But real life is soooooooooooooooooooooo different!, even if they end up together the bad habits the bad guy has picked up in his bad years will make her life miserable.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by jidobaba(m): 8:59am On Nov 06, 2009
spoilt:

Why look so shocked?

What woman doesnt fantasize about being slung over a man's shoulders, dragged into his lair and .  .  .  . well you get my point. Thats the appeal.  tongue

^^exactly what am going to do if I get you all alone. Drag you by the hair and pound you real hard from behind. sweet
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by paddylo1(m): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2009
^^^^
@spoilt
he got u real good lol,
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by tonjoan: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2009
I do sometimes wish I could turn bad on girls as my niceties seem to have given them the edge over me and but I guess I just fancy my being the good guy that I am. The God I serve will bring me my own good girl as wife in His own time
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by KratosII(m): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2009
Ok people here is the logic:

-Bad boys tend to be better looking. They put more effort into their appearance because they need to compensate for the lack of inner beauty and they need to attract (bait) women. Even if a bad boy isn't totally gorgeous, his status will captivate any woman.

-A good girl goes unrecognized in crowds and is an outcast at parties, but the bad boy gets her in the door to fun- he's like the VIP ticket for attention.

-Bad boys are good at attracting an audience. They have all the right superficial characteristics that seem exciting and alluring for a quick pick-me-up, but there is no depth there. You will never get to know this guy beyond his pick-up line.

SIGNS OF A BAD BOY

1. Appearance, appearance, appearance! Tattoos, peircings, extra sharp or extra tattered clothing.

2. Attitude- vague answers and confident/cocky.

3. Addictions- alcohol, smoking, women, speed/fast cars, etc.

4. Stands out in a crowd.

Some people blame it on biology. Some people blame it on psychology (like, good girls like bad guys because, well, opposites attract). Others blame it on stupidity. What do YOU blame it on? Why do you think good girls (or just girls in general) go for bad guys?
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by victorazy(m): 9:56am On Nov 06, 2009
pls, why are the ladies are not saying anything?
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2009
I think its not whether good girls like bad boys etc, who no like better thing, its just that good boys can be very boring in their quest to be a perfect gentlemen, women need a bit of rough hand and by that i dont mean being unfaithful or becoming a batterer, no way,but being firm, able to elicit respect by your mere presence, spontaneity, fun to be with, easy to talk to, a bit like a father figure without being overbearing, no to much soppiness, girls tend to end up with the really bad guy who possess some of these qualities and some horrible ones when they think they dont have much time to hang about again waiting for mr right, and when the loveable isnt available, the available becomes loveable. The most good girls stay with bad boys more out of fear and respect than love, it takes a really mature woman, who has being there and done that, that can stand her grounds firmly when she isnt getting what she wants and demand change, if i had to do it again, and biological clock not being in question for the female species.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by etolaiya(f): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2009
@krasto II
that was really cool and well analyzed.
i think good girls like bad guys cos girls are naturally tamers, they want to change him into someone mild but sassy
like all chic flicks, the bad guy changes,
in a good guy, wats there to change? he already makes u seem bad!
lol!
ryt now i stick to good guys cos bad guys are soo much stress!
besides d good guys aren't all that good  wink !
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Orikinla(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2009
Girls fall in lust with bad guys only in erotic romance.

When most girls say they are in love with a bad guy, it is not really love, but lust.
It is their natural animal instinct.
That is why most girls want it hard and raw in bed.
And bad guys do have sex hard and raw.

No sensible girl or woman would like to be victimized in the name of LOVE.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Dalby(m): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2009
The traits the bad guys have the good girls do not have and long for undecided
Same goes for the reverse (Natures' equilibrium) grin
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by ebony4life(f): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2009
Good gals trip for bad guys because they also have a measure of mischief in them.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by victorazy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2009
Ladies plz make comments
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by VGA: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2009

So much for the good girl, bad guy talk.

Again, the truth is: "There's someone for everyone" (believe it or not).
Meeting that 'someone' is a matter of time 'n chance.
Identifying the 'someone' when u meet him or her is d next challenge. Lust, greed and fantasies often becloud most people's mentality(esp ladies, but guys aren't all innocent on this) when it comes to identifying.

In d end, most relationships affairs come to a premature end, then we start complaining that this girl or that guy is bad

Applause to you. This is the best reply have ever read. wink
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by darqly(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2009
What makes a good girl good and a bad boy bad?? There's a little of each inherent in each stereotype. So the good girl wants to sample her bad side, whilst the bad boy wants to redeem his image- hence- THE PERFECT MATCH! Crap really, it doesn't last.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by usherroyal(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2009
well that is life for some girls,then at this point u have to be very careful for her,don't think about her any more becos a moment u keepon thinking about the girl,u will keepon trouble in your heart.know that life goes on.be focus,look forward don't get shuck with the thing of the passed.evectually you will see that you get a good and better one than her and she coming back to you.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by sayso: 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2009
no body is good in this world,it is just the percentage advantage over events or behavior at a particular time or moment
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by milkan05(m): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2009
grin grin grin, ask Mason Bertha,
Bad Bad Bad Bad Boy, U make me feel soooo gooooooood!!!
simple and short.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Digriz(m): 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2009
For protection and security as one poster stated above.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by ammamat(f): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2009
Yes oh, am number oone example oh,
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by PCbusayo(f): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2009
I used to have a babe in Unilag whyle i stay and work ing Abuja. She instroduced this guy to me on phone that he is just a friend, but later she changed and the guy has been mamaring her whyle i dey Abuja roasting. She wa a good and beautiful girl, but this guy is a cultist. Am now asking the NL people, Y must she like this guy, Y must good girls love bad guys. WE ARE NO MORE

Remember just be yourself. don't be tempted to take more than you can chew. be nice be good. it will eventually pay off.

girls dont like bad guys we are just deceiving ourselves i better tell you now. doesnt even make sense because

what about those nice guys do you want them to turn just because of woman or to change their personality

Anyway sha that my views and am giving you this advice like brother to sister, just be yourself stay focus

if she doesnt like you look for someone else. cool
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by dogzymallo: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2009
my friend called me and said that one of our friends is fucking my babe when i travelled to abuja to look for money but i still love her why am still with her is that there is no evidence against her and that i want to marry her cause the one that is out there may be worst. this girls are unpredictable just enjoy it while it lasts
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by oseiwe(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2009
Babes love being controlled.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2009
cos opposite sides attracts tongue
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by KratosII(m): 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2009
etolaiya:

@krasto II
that was really cool and well analyzed.
i think good girls like bad guys cos girls are naturally tamers, they want to change him into someone mild but sassy
like all chic flicks, the bad guy changes,
in a good guy, wats there to change? he already makes u seem bad!
lol!
ryt now i stick to good guys cos bad guys are soo much stress!
besides d good guys aren't all that good  wink !

YeaH RighT. Hmmm i see, that says it all. You are a bad gurl, init?
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Igwe9(m): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2009
As the bad guys dem be, they're ready to chase dem good girls enter grave. smiley
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Tcrack(m): 11:53pm On Nov 06, 2009
@poster
I used to have a babe in Unilag whyle i stay and work ing Abuja. She instroduced this guy to me on phone that he is just a friend, but later she changed and the guy has been mamaring her whyle i dey Abuja roasting. She wa a good and beautiful girl, but this guy is a cultist. Am now asking the NL people, Y must she like this guy, Y must good girls love bad guys. WE ARE NO MORE

Is this your idea of a good girl? abeg look for beta person.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by spoilt(f): 1:15am On Nov 07, 2009
You can look like a hell's angel and have a heart of gold.  grin
Being a bad boy really means being a 'bad boy'. You dont have to mistreat women or be wayward and reckless. You just have to shed your inhibitions and live! Try new things, live life well, take some calculated risks, be exciting for chrissakes. Its that predictability that women find boring. She knows you'll call her at exactly 7am everyday, return from work and put your shoes in the exact same spot, do the exact same thing the exact same way, the exact same number of times. Very robot like. She knows what you'll do and how you'll do it. sometimes you have to shock her. in a good way.  grin

jidobaba:

^^exactly what am going to do if I get you all alone. Drag you by the hair and pound you real hard from behind. sweet

See you! Are you the only one on nairaland that doesnt know that spoilt is taken?  grin
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by chic2pimp(m): 3:54am On Nov 07, 2009
@ TOPIC

The proof is in the pudding as they say. We(bad boys) run things, y'all should not complain rather just get in line cool cool
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 07, 2009
spoilt:

You can look like a hell's angel and have a heart of gold.  grin
Being a bad boy really means being a 'bad boy'. You dont have to mistreat women or be wayward and reckless.  be exciting for chrissakes.

Since good girls tend to love bad boys.

Act like a bad boy but inside of you, aint bad when they get to know you cool
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2009
do you know why she introduced that guy to you, no i guess, maybe you have called her at a time she it with him, and the cultist happens to diagnose a foul play, there she goes he is friend trying to get me, or av known him before you came all that, thats on your back, and his back the same too or something difference
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by sassyril(f): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2009
som good guyzcan b v.boring

som bad guyzkinda fun to b wiv

to b honest, i tink a gud gyal will like
a gud guy jst wiv a teeny weeny bad in him wink
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by dastudent(m): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2009
Truth is guys are too emotional nowadays.meaning they all tend to be wuss-bags.Anyone should know by know that when a woman says she wants something,she actually wants that thing and the opposite of that thing.which generally means that as long as you delay gratification and surprise her with what she says she wants at an unexpected moment,its more powerful than when you kiss her ass and treat her like a queen like they all claim they want from a guy.what am i saying?women are like cats,you show too much interest,they pull away,you show little interest and stay away,they pursue you.A bad boy never shows total interest in a woman so she tries to get his attention by all means possible.Once a bad boy turns into a wuss-bag like all they good boys in this forum who have mommy issues,its either they marry you or bail.
Oh and get over it when your chick starts boning another guy.Its never your fault,detach yourself to the outcome of any situation and love yourself.
All good girls have there inner slut waiting to explored and if you don't trigger that part of her,she would always get it somewere else.its a general rule of thumb.My last gf slept with someone else and told me.What did i do?All i said was cool and moved on with my life.Wierd thing was she kept chasing me by trying to break me or forcing me to get angry.This is someone who wouldn't be naturally attracted to me.

As long as you are mysterious and the most comfortable person in any situation.You would leave.Bleep bad boys or jerks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? / Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.