Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

How To Avoid The Friend Zone And Make Her Desire You (100% Working) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid The Friend Zone And Make Her Desire You (100% Working) (1400 Views)

How To Avoid Been Friend Zoned By A Girl And Make Her Desire You / 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys / How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid The Friend Zone And Make Her Desire You (100% Working) by lola024(f): 7:03am On Nov 20, 2016
Afraid you’ll end up being just a friend with the girl you like? Use these tips on how to avoid the friend zone if you want to get into her pants.

The friend zone is a tricky place to fall in.

You may be trying hard to get close to a girl, close enough to tell her that you like her, but one fine day she turns around and tells you that you’re such a great friend, or worse, you’re just like a brother to her.

Ever been there?

I hope you haven’t.

Guys find themselves falling into the friend zone almost all the time.

It’s frustrating and demeaning, and at times, inevitable.

You may get really close to a girl with all the hopes of getting into her pants, but somewhere along the way, you may have taken a few detours that led you right into the friend zone.

What is a friend zone?

A friend zone is a happy place for a girl. It’s a place where she and a guy can sit together and talk about anything and get real friendly with each other.

For a guy, a friend zone is the worst place to be in, especially when he likes the girl who behaves like a friend.

In a friend zone, the two involved friends of the opposite sex are just friends and nothing more. They project no sexual interest towards each other and behave in a completely platonic manner.

But can any guy ever be friends with a girl he finds sexually attractive? Or course not. He can try to be a friend with the hope of getting an occasional cuddle or a warm boob pressing hug now and then, but he’s always going to be just be a friend while she dates every other guy in the yearbook.

Firstly, let me talk about...

How do guys end up falling into the friend zone?

A guy falls into a friend zone for very obvious reasons. He behaves like a friend. And he never lets the girl know that he has more than friendly intentions on his mind.

And soon enough, the girl loses all realization of the fact that this guy has a package down there. And he just becomes another sexless thing she hangs out with all the time as a platonic friend.

So why do some guys end up as friends instead of boyfriends or sex buddies? Here’s why.

#1 They get too close.
Getting too close to a girl on platonic grounds will never help you. You may assume that it’s the easiest way to get a girl to know you better. She’ll definitely get to know you better, but only as a friend.

#2 No sexual chemistry.
If a guy likes a girl, he has to make it subtly obvious that he’s sexually interested in her. If a guy behaves like a pushover and a doormat, no girl will feel even a tingle of sexual chemistry.

#3 The girl’s not attracted to the guy.
This sucks, but this is the most common scenario. The guy’s probably creepy, annoying or just not good enough to be her boyfriend.

#4 The guy thinks she’s too good for him.
At times, a guy may genuinely believe that the girl he likes is way too good for him. And instead of hitting on her, he secretly lusts for her, but gives up on pursuing her. Could you ever live with yourself by just being the friend of a sexy girl who dates every other guy but you?

#5 He plays the true friend card.
It works in the movies all the time. The girl has a best friend who’s always there for her. She goes ahead and dates every single guy in the world, and finally, at the end of the movie she sees her true love in the form of her best friend. How touching! And that’s why they call it the movies. In real life, you can’t become a girl’s boyfriend just by behaving like a best friend.

How to avoid getting into the friend zone

It’s really easy to avoid the friend zone. All you need to do is drop a few hints now and then to let her know that you’re really into her. Use these easy tips to get the message across and get her to desire you while you’re at it.

Click on the link below to continue
know How To Avoid getting Into the Friend Zone

Have you ever been locked up in the friend Zone, Have you ever done some really pretty things for a girl and at last, she says, you are just like a brother? Share your experience below....... and if you are afraid someone will attack you with a comment?.... you know what to do.... Come to My Room

Re: How To Avoid The Friend Zone And Make Her Desire You (100% Working) by coolbreezy01: 7:25am On Nov 20, 2016
Now I know y adekunle gold was like ma'lo friend zone me

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid The Friend Zone And Make Her Desire You (100% Working) by herzernIsHere: 7:32am On Nov 20, 2016
OK

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid The Friend Zone And Make Her Desire You (100% Working) by lola024(f): 7:34am On Nov 20, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Now I know y adekunle gold was like ma'lo friend zone me

I think he never even acted
Re: How To Avoid The Friend Zone And Make Her Desire You (100% Working) by lola024(f): 7:34am On Nov 20, 2016
Re: How To Avoid The Friend Zone And Make Her Desire You (100% Working) by marshalcarter: 7:37am On Nov 20, 2016
mtcheeeeeeeeeew.....who friendzone don epp
Re: How To Avoid The Friend Zone And Make Her Desire You (100% Working) by herzernIsHere: 7:37am On Nov 20, 2016
lola024:

ok?

TBH...

I didn't read those epistle up there.....

Do yhu think they are helpful??......

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid The Friend Zone And Make Her Desire You (100% Working) by kazyhm(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2016
lol

if I try to be friendly and you think everything can be a free fall on your lap while some other guys are hitting it hard, I 'm done be DAT.

can a girl friend zone me when I'm not even available to be nice ?

girls are not meant to be pampered but you engage

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid The Friend Zone And Make Her Desire You (100% Working) by gabinogem(m): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2016
Only the shy guys get into such zone cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid The Friend Zone And Make Her Desire You (100% Working) by ba7man(m): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2016
Just look nice........... brush your teeth well and use mouthwash.... spray perfume......... take her out of her comfort zone to yours (Not Femi's shrine ooo)...... sit close enough for body contact...... lower your voice and find excuses to whisper nonsense in her ear......... interrupt the flow....... resume...... and before you know it, her eyes are glassy and low.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid The Friend Zone And Make Her Desire You (100% Working) by lola024(f): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

TBH...

I didn't read those epistle up there.....

Do yhu think they are helpful??......

smiles
Re: How To Avoid The Friend Zone And Make Her Desire You (100% Working) by lola024(f): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2016
kazyhm:
lol

if I try to be friendly and you think everything can be a free fall on your lap while some other guys are hitting it hard, I 'm done be DAT.

can a girl friend zone me when I'm not even available to be nice ?

girls are not meant to be pampered but you engage

really... I doubt it.... Guys like you will be extremely caring
Re: How To Avoid The Friend Zone And Make Her Desire You (100% Working) by nepapole(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2016
Yimu!!

Re: How To Avoid The Friend Zone And Make Her Desire You (100% Working) by kazyhm(m): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2016
lola024:

really... I doubt it.... Guys like you will be extremely caring

yes I'm but on condition that you re making sense and most importantly you should worth the stress

mind you I can be very very funny, hope you know what I mean ?
Re: How To Avoid The Friend Zone And Make Her Desire You (100% Working) by fayded(m): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2016
mehn..one girl like dt friendzoned me..
its so serious eh...I wanted out sha..so I stopped talking to her..just stayed out..
do u know dt did girl Dint even notice..I can stay 4weeks without chatting her up on social media or anywhere nd yet..she no go even talk to me first.
d tin just tire me
Re: How To Avoid The Friend Zone And Make Her Desire You (100% Working) by randomShek: 9:12am On Nov 20, 2016
As long as your emotions doesn't cloud your judgement and you use your head efficiently, you're good to go

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Behind Bed Mourns During Sex / South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later / Shameless Couple Caught Publicly Having Sex In Broad Daylight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.