Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? (11276 Views)

How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Most of us are in a relationship with our different partners, do you see a future with your current partner? AS for me the answer is upper case letter NO, i will not get married to her because i have fallen out of love, the chemistry its no longer there and she is a religious type, i just cant deal with bible preaching in our quiet times when we are suppose to have sex, sooner or later, i will break up with her and she is slow to anger and the fact that i am a playful type, i play a lot, i cant risk annoying her every time becaus of my playful nature. but for now, the little(not too often) sex is whats keeping me.
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by falconey(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
0% we both know that, Although she sometime gets overwhelmed by the romantic atmosphere and expresses her preconceived notions of us together someday.
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
falconey:
0% we both know that.
lmao but why?
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Papiikush: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
Do not go into a relationship if the end goal ain't marriage.

Don't date for money, don't date for pussý and don't date cuz you lonely

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Those of us that are not thinking of getting married soon should just be reading comments. grin

Op, is like your relationship is sex based. Is that what it's?.

1 Like

Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
Do not go into a relationship if the end goal ain't marriage.

Don't date for money, don't date for pussý and don't date cuz you lonely

But all relationships will not end in marriage.

3 Likes

Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:
Those of us that are not thinking of getting married soon should just be reading comments. grin

Op, is like your relationship is sex based. Is that what it's?.
hmm i heard your boyfiend is a nairalander, so i understand if you dont want to comment. As for me, my relationship is not sex base, as i said, i fell out of love.
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Papiikush: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
But all relationships will not end in marriage.

Reason why you shouldn't be in one if you know it's not going to be focused on developing yourselves for a better future together.

Can't date a lady who doesn't fit to my future undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
hmm i heard your boyfiend is a nairalander, so i understand if you dont want to comment. As for me, my relationship is not sex base, as i said, i fell out of love.
Whether he's a Nairalander or not; marriage is out of the equation.
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:

Reason why you shouldn't be in one if you know it's not going to be focused on developing yourselves for a better future together.

Can't date a lady who doesn't fit to my future undecided

hmm i understand your point, but in some relationships that are headed for marriage, some things might occur along the line that will cause break up, even though they are perfect, things like blood type, family, cheating. etc.
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:
Whether he's a Nairalander or not; marriage is out of the equation.
lol na wao, chai!! i pray he dont see this post.
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Papiikush: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
hmm i understand your point, but in some relationships that are headed for marriage, some things might occur along the line that will cause break up, even though they are perfect, things like blood type, family, cheating. etc.
If things like these are enough to reason to end a relationship, then it means you guys were never compatible Cuz you might ask for divorce if that happened in marriage.

Expect from genotype issues though.
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Certainty is yet another illusion! So far there are some occurrences beyond our control we can only hope.

Promises are truthful lies, to believe all is leading a road to frustration!

1 Like

Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:

If things like these are enough to reason to end a relationship, then it means you guys were never compatible Cuz you might ask for divorce if that happened in marriage.

Expect from genotype issues though.

hmm true though, its all about compatibility.
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol na wao, chai!! i pray he dont see this post.
My relationships are always defined. grin Btw, who said he's a nairalander?.
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:
My relationships are always defined. grin Btw, who said he's a nairalander?.
hmmm never mind. your kind of feminism though, iv not seen a name to call it.
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
hmmm never mind. your kind of feminism though, iv not seen a name to call it.
When you've thought of a name, do let me know.

1 Like

Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hmmmm
team multiple babes, i hail o.
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
team multiple babes, i hail o.
Hahaha cheesy

Wetin make you talk so baba? cheesy
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

Wetin make you talk so baba? cheesy
I dey see the ladies when they trip for you in this forum, i know say you go don use like ten count scores.
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I dey see the ladies when they trip for you in this forum, i know say you go don use like ten count scores.
How come I no come see the ladies baba? shocked
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Augustap(f): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
All of you haff turn to badt shild grin
Its a 100000000% for me and my man
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
How come I no come see the ladies baba? shocked
Because them dey your whatsap and pms. hehehe
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Augustap:
All of you haff turn to badt shild grin
Its a 100000000% for me and my man
months from now, you will come online and post, "i hate men.
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
99.9%
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
25% but I am sure we will both have positive effectts on each others life , that even if we maybe break up
We will be glad we meet each other and we won't have regrets
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by ashewoboy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
99.9%

who? a nairalander?
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Fadiga24(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
There is nothing like certainty.
Re: How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
99.9%
story for the gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How CRAZY was/is your Ex? / Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help / About Urhobo Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.