Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Much Prayer And Holy Sacrifices: Which Penetrates Heaven Faster? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Much Prayer And Holy Sacrifices: Which Penetrates Heaven Faster? (886 Views)

Nigerian woman spotted ritual sacrifices in Ontario, Canada / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) / Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Much Prayer And Holy Sacrifices: Which Penetrates Heaven Faster? by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2016
HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL MY FOLLOW NAIRALANDERS.
I bring to you the Christian question for the week.

Christians believes so much in prayers. Many believe that its a pastors ability to pray well that leads to the immediate response from heaven which follows his prayers.
Some others also believe that its not just the ability to pray well but the ability to attach your prayer with a substance (sacrifice) like fasting, abstaining, being in holy covenant with God and so on that makes ones prayer easily answerable.

QUESTION:
Which among these two makes one prayer to be quickly answered?
ABILITY TO PRAY WELL or ABILITY TO SACRIFICE?

Re: Much Prayer And Holy Sacrifices: Which Penetrates Heaven Faster? by orunto27: 7:56am On Nov 20, 2016
Much Prayers.
Re: Much Prayer And Holy Sacrifices: Which Penetrates Heaven Faster? by warmachine(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2016
None more of yielding to the word...
Re: Much Prayer And Holy Sacrifices: Which Penetrates Heaven Faster? by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2016
orunto27:
Much Prayers.
Explain pls sir... You can as well give instances.
Re: Much Prayer And Holy Sacrifices: Which Penetrates Heaven Faster? by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2016
PERSONAL VIEW
To my own understanding, when one prays, you tell God what you need e.g The prayer of jebez.
But there are certain sacrifices you will make and God will have no option than to ask of your need and make it a covenant e.g King Solomon, Abraham.
Re: Much Prayer And Holy Sacrifices: Which Penetrates Heaven Faster? by Splinz(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2016
Mediator97:
HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL MY FOLLOW NAIRALANDERS.
I bring to you the Christian question for the week.

Christians believes so much in prayers. Many believe that its a pastors ability to pray well that leads to the immediate response from heaven which follows his prayers.
Some others also believe that its not just the ability to pray well but the ability to attach your prayer with a substance (sacrifice) like fasting, abstaining, being in holy covenant with God and so on that makes ones prayer easily answerable.

QUESTION:
Which among these two makes one prayer to be quickly answered?
ABILITY TO PRAY WELL or ABILITY TO SACRIFICE?

Neither "much prayers" nor "holy sacrifices".

Here's the thing: RIGHTEOUSNESS! (James 5:16).

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think That I (ought) Write For The Entertainment Of The Dogs and Pigs? / 19 Year Old Girl Sentenced To Death By Muslims After Being Raped In Pakistan / Mermaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.