Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" - Celebrities (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" (62621 Views)

Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man / Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Exodora: 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=Exodora post=810015[/quote]

I doubt you are if you are why are you not ....
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Exodora: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Mizsylviah:
I am igbo but i beg to differ........Some Igbo ladies r not well mannered,often proud and they believe beauty is everything so they tend to think with their anus sometimes instead of d head.........Well,one man's food is another man's poison,all the same,i respect his opinion.....

You are not Igbo simple .
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Exodora: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Shut it mr fake igbo!.. i the first place no real igbo person will refer himself as "ibo"

Freeze is not far from the truth.. infact he is on the truth 100%. And he is not the only one saying this.. many pple cant be wrong at d same time.

The truth is that when u marry and igbo woman u are assured of 100% support from her in everything u do to make the family better.
She can borrow money for ur sake to support u without letting u know..
unlike most most of other women from other tribes who is after expensive cloth for party and owanmbe... and rely on feeding her kids with owambe rice.

My neighbour from urobho delta state cant stop talking about his igbo wife till tommoro.
This guy was deported from abroad after 7yrs and came back home with nothing but frustration.
He was lucky to meet this igbo gal he fell inlov with... now the man is driving G-class.

It is this gal that harboured him and shelter him
it is the gal that brought business idea to him that hez doing now.
It is same gal that borrowed money for him to start life again.

U can say its not all igbo women that are like that yes i concor..
But the possiblity of u getting a good igbo gal is on high side.
Coz 95% of igbo gals are very Supporting
Coz they are trained not to be lazy.

Just leave them maybe we should ask FKK , I think he is in a better position to elaborate more on it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Friday Ugwu "Okaka De Don" Dies In Fatal Accident / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Crashes Party In Abeokuta (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.