Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,655 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] (2901 Views)

My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k / See Wat Russian Dating Group Posted About Nigerians & Africans Joining Them(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by adepiero: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2016
Thank God for social media, a lot has changed even in the telecoms sector. Everyone now knows that social media can help or destroy depending on usage.

Yesterday, I had issues with MTN for deducting my airtime for a service I didn't subscribe for Music+ so I called 180 but as usual the agent was incoherent so I took to twitter to lament and the issue was resolved grin

Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by Nutase: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2016
Congratulations. Next.
Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2016
MY G YOU GBASKI grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by heed101(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2016
You took this stress because of 100 bucks grin. What if it is 1000 naira, that's gobe wrapped with moimoi grin

6 Likes

Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by herzernIsHere: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2016

Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by franktolk(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2016
I would prefer you say MTN refunded your money after you complained to them . I can't see how u could threaten them.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by Elfree: 9:53am On Nov 20, 2016
abeg how did you contact them,cos me too need my refunds asap?

1 Like

Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by MackBrooklyn: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2016
[size=25pt]Ma Nigga!!! cheesy cheesy [/size]

Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by windeal: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2016
This recession no be here eye de chook guys

Make I go hustle first

Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by buffalowings: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2016
heed101:
You took this stress because of 100 bucks grin. What if it is 1000 naira, that's gobe wrapped with moimoi grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2016
Ma nigga cool

1 Like

Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by kinggogo: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2016
Thumbs up jare op smiley

Nice bashing

1 Like

Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by chris2face(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2016
All these for just 100 card

Nawah for u op na so the recession affect u reach??
Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by AnodaIT(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
You sounded too childish in your chat.

What was the unnecessary provocation and threat for, especially for someone that would have been done if you ask politely with a "Please" and "Thank you".

Nigerians truly lack manners

3 Likes

Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by iliyande(m): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Among the telecommunication companies in Nigeria, I must say this, mtn is the BEST in terms of business and customer relationship
MTN will refund your credit if your complain is genuine, I can testify
Airtel, glo, Etisalat etc will tell you "sorry we will not be able to refund you" and nothing will happen
Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by njiasi30(f): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
undecided " before dis goes viral" bc of... grin grin
Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by princepee: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
mtn are bunch of criminals they deduct #40 every week from my line, for service i didnt suscribe for. the customer service guys keep promising to do something abt it yet the deduction never stops....i can imagine them doing it to 1million suscriber every week thats 40milla for doin nothing. where is NCC in all this. abeg who have NCC number?

1 Like

Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by BuhariNaWah: 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
njiasi30:
undecided " before dis goes viral" bc of... grin grin
..... One Obafemi Awolowo note grin

#Smh #recession #OpGoAndJoinMMM

1 Like

Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by njiasi30(f): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
BuhariNaWah:

..... One Obafemi Awolowo note grin

#Smh #recession #OpGoAndJoinMMM
grin grin grin
Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by BuhariNaWah: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
njiasi30:

grin grin grin
Is it not funny?
I was hoping to read N1500 and above... And then i saw 100.
Recession hug op i swear
Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by adepiero: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
AnodaIT:
You sounded too childish in your chat.

What was the unnecessary provocation and threat for, especially for someone that would have been done if you ask politely with a "Please" and "Thank you".

Nigerians truly lack manners
If you have eyes then you'd have seen my appreciation at the end of the convo #Blindbat

I don't blame you, your father still drops money for recharge card and petty things for you that is why you can come here to waste your free MB.

@bolded, are you from Togo? Ode
Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by njiasi30(f): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
BuhariNaWah:

Is it not funny?
Recession hug op i swear
Toor, no mind op grin he really need to join MMM as u said. cheesy
Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
adepiero:
If you have eyes then you'd have seen my appreciation at the end of the convo #Blindbat

I don't blame you, your father still drops money for recharge card and petty things for you that is why you can come here to waste your free MB.

@bolded, are you from Togo? Ode
Indeed you lack manners.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by Syphax(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
heed101:
Mr Rich Guy, not everybody is as rich as you.
That #100 means a lot to most Nigerians especially in this recession. So next time, think before you comment.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by coolbreezy01: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Time to go and tweet. Mtn must pay me my 500naira card

1 Like

Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by adepiero: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Syphax:

Mr Rich Guy, not everybody is as rich as you.
That #100 means a lot to most Nigerians especially in this recession. So next time, think before you comment.
Thank you my brother, many people just spew trash since morning.

Even if it was #1, as long as you didn't steal it, you have every right to claim it

1 Like

Re: MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 21, 2016
BuhariNaWah:

Is it not funny?
Recession hug op i swear
chris2face:
All these for just 100 card
Nawah for u op na so the recession affect u reach??
heed101:

It's not about the amount. I pursued my 50 naira with one of the TELCOs even though I am extremely comfortable above 50 naira. It was refunded. It's about principles.

Guess what? These companies bank on mindsets like yours when they perpetrate their fraudulent acts. 50 naira is too small for a big boy so they steal it from millions of Nigerians on a daily basis. Ordinarily, nobody wants to deploy any reasonable resources to recover 50 naira. Even if you try to ask questions or attempt to get your money back, they have the resources (call center agents and legal representation) to hold on to it.

There will be a class action suit against one of them soon.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? / Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) / I Need A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.