Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists (21448 Views)

Salary Ranges Of University Lecturers In Nigeria? / Free Phonics Training (for Teachers & Educators) / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Balloa1(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=Timossa post=51502738]Hi Fellows,

I think its hightime we had a WhatsApp Group Chat for everyone here and I am working on it before December runs out.

Please, let's stay in touch as we put in our mental work, energy, resources in raising leaders of tomorrow who will in return shape your future generations.

Warm regards.

That's a good idea, but why'll it takes you a month to create a group chat on whatsapp?
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by MissJayne(f): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
optional1:

wow that great...
You love to teach but no admission yet right?

Dear check ur mail..
Check yours please
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by optional1(f): 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
MissJayne:
Check yours please

I don't see any message..

Try send me pm.. Or resent d message.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by optional1(f): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
MissJayne:
Check yours please

Have sent you message..
Waiting for reply.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by TGM2015: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Profandie:

Wow nice thread...
1. Baron Royal Education Center, Rivers State.
2. B.Sc. in Education /Accounting; Teachers Certificate (TRCN);PGD in Financial Management (in-view).
3. Mathematics and Computer Studies teacher.
5. To make them understand that maths isn't as hard as they think it is and to impart the right kind of knowledge in them ( academically and morally )
(Lecturing job on my mind shaa)
Please what is the process of getting certified by TRCN? Thank you.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Timossa(m): 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
It's not like that bro... My Tab is sick and I took it to the hospital for treatment and surgery and it will take them two weeks to finish the job.

So, that is when I will be able to create the WhatsApp Group Chat. Bear with me everyone.

Warm regards.

[quote author=Balloa1 post=51508163][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Profandie(m): 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
TGM2015:

Please what is the process of getting certified by TRCN? Thank you.
Just Google where they are located in your state (they should b located in ur state's capital), go and enquire from them that's all.
it's just to fill some forms (that's if you have education background), then wait for your induction and certification .
U are welcome
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by optional1(f): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
MissJayne:
Check yours please

go back to mail and reply.
Thanks
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by TGM2015: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Profandie:

Just Google where they are located in your state (they should b located in ur state's capital), go and enquire from them that's all.
it's just to fill some forms (that's if you have education background), then wait for your induction and certification .
U are welcome
Thank for the info.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Timossa(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
CONVERT YOUR NCE, OND, DIPLOMA, ADVANCED/HIGHER DIPLOMA, HND AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATES INTO A BACHELOR'S DEGREE

IN

B. Sc. (Accounting)
B. Sc. (Business Administration)
B. Sc. (Banking and Finance)
B. Sc. (Computer Science)
B. Sc. (Computer Engineering)
B. Sc. (Economics)
B. Sc. (Health Technology)
B. Sc. (Civil Engineering)
B. Sc. (Human Resource Management)
B. Sc. (Industrial and Labor Relations)
B. Sc. (International Relations and Diplomacy)
B. Sc. (Automobile Engineering)
B. Sc. (Law Enforcement and Criminology)
B. Sc. (Marketing)
B. Sc. (Petroleum Engineering)
B. Sc. (Mass Communication)
B. Sc. (Nursing)
B. Sc. (Marine Engineering)
B. Sc. (Political Science)
B. Sc. (Public Administration)
B. Sc. (Public Health)
B. Sc. (Social Work and Administration)
B. Sc. (Sociology)
B. Sc. (Transport and Logistics Management)

And other fields of study PLUS NYSC IS GUARANTEED!!!

CONTACT US:

Office Line: +2349081108687
WhatsApp: HND CONVERSION GROUP CHAT
Email: testamentinstitute@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by optional1(f): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
EternalTruth and MissJaayne please check ur mail box and reply as soon as possible.

Thanks
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Timossa(m): 11:42am On Dec 04, 2016
CONVERT YOUR NCE, OND, DIPLOMA, ADVANCED/HIGHER DIPLOMA, HND AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATES INTO A BACHELOR'S DEGREE

IN

B. Sc. (Accounting)
B. Sc. (Business Administration)
B. Sc. (Banking and Finance)
B. Sc. (Computer Science)
B. Sc. (Computer Engineering)
B. Sc. (Economics)
B. Sc. (Health Technology)
B. Sc. (Civil Engineering)
B. Sc. (Human Resource Management)
B. Sc. (Industrial and Labor Relations)
B. Sc. (International Relations and Diplomacy)
B. Sc. (Automobile Engineering)
B. Sc. (Law Enforcement and Criminology)
B. Sc. (Marketing)
B. Sc. (Petroleum Engineering)
B. Sc. (Mass Communication)
B. Sc. (Nursing)
B. Sc. (Marine Engineering)
B. Sc. (Political Science)
B. Sc. (Public Administration)
B. Sc. (Public Health)
B. Sc. (Social Work and Administration)
B. Sc. (Sociology)
B. Sc. (Transport and Logistics Management)

And other fields of study PLUS NYSC IS GUARANTEED!!!

CONTACT US:

Office Line: +2349081108687
WhatsApp: HND CONVERSION GROUP CHAT
Email: testamentinstitute@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Timossa(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2016
LEARN SPANISH : >>>>>

Do we have anyone interested in learning Spanish

If you are interested, put in mind that, your lesson starts in January 2017 and will run for 3 months (Weekday and Weekend) with certificate and award given at the end of the 3 month programme.

British American College of Management (BACOM) is the host in conjuction with Intercontinental College of Technology (Nig), and Recognised by Afriford University (Porto Novo, RB).

Subsidised fee apply.

Application closes by 18th December, 2016. For more information, contact us at : universitinfo@gmail.com

Location is Lagos.

Best wishes.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Kaysalas(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
^^^ hi, kindly furnish us with details of price and location of the spanish course. thanks
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Timossa(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hi Dear,

I hope this email meets you well? The programme is starting next month and find the details of the programme below.

Programme Title : Modern Foreign Language (MFL)
Duration : Three (3) Months. Weekdays or Weekends
Starting : 9th January 2017 and ends 3rd April 2017

Find the fees below:

Registration N5,000
Study guide (Transcript) N3,000
Spanish-English Dictionary N2,000
Tuition Fee N50, 000

Total : N60, 000

That is everything now. Kindly come to our office to book a space now before it will be too late. Limited spaces available.

Free Spanish-English dictionaries will be given to the first five participants who registers and pay all fees latest on the 9th of January 2017.

Best regards.

Kaysalas:
^^^ hi, kindly furnish us with details of price and location of the spanish course. thanks
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Kaysalas(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
Timossa:
Hi Dear,

I hope this email meets you well? The programme is starting next month and find the details of the programme below.

Programme Title : Modern Foreign Language (MFL)
Duration : Three (3) Months. Weekdays or Weekends
Starting : 9th January 2017 and ends 3rd April 2017

Find the fees below:

Registration N5,000
Study guide (Transcript) N3,000
Spanish-English Dictionary N2,000
Tuition Fee N50, 000

Total : N60, 000

That is everything now. Kindly come to our office to book a space now before it will be too late. Limited spaces available.

Free Spanish-English dictionaries will be given to the first five participants who registers and pay all fees latest on the 9th of January 2017.

Best regards.

This actually got me laughing, hope nor be say i go reach there una go tell me say na me be number 6 to register, therefore no freebies for me?
anyway sha, where exactly is your office around Ikeja? and what time are the classes fied for.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Timossa(m): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2016
Hi Kaysalas,

I want to tell you that you can still qualify for the freebie if you make your payment this week or early next week.

Our registration outlet is at 2, Karimu Laka Street, Egbeda Last Bus Stop, Egbeda Lagos. Call this number if you get there : 09081108687.

Office opens Mondays - Saturdays at 10am - 5pm. Thank you.

Kaysalas:

This actually got me laughing, hope nor be say i go reach there una go tell me say na me be number 6 to register, therefore no freebies for me?
anyway sha, where exactly is your office around Ikeja? and what time are the classes fied for.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by masterENOCH(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
H
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Timossa(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2016
Hi Fellows,

I quite understand that most schools are going on holiday/vacation today and if you are a teacher, teaching presently in a school, I would like to commend you for the selfless, rewarding and life-changing services you have rendered so far this year in your various schools.

As we wind down the school calendar year, it will be my great joy for Teachers teaching now to please update us with teaching vacancies in their various schools here.

I am so happy to have all the Intellectuals here and may God see all of us through this year and bless us beyong our expectation. Amen!

Love you guys....
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by killsmith(f): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2016
kesmalindo:
Hi
I'm a teacher at Valiantminds Montessori School
I will stop teaching because I have to go back to school
I've just gotten admission to study MATHEMATICS(the major problem of students) in LASU
I'm single but not searching
I want to let the students all over world believe that MATHS is damn easy

I'm looking forward to be a teacher in future

If to say you dey near me o....I for slap your forehead....

Which damn easy? You think say na simultaneous equation you wan go study?....

1 Like

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Bashosas: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2016
I am Yakub Osamudiamen by name
i am a Music Teacher i just moved to Lagos, Badore Ajah to be specific.
I have H.N.D in Business Admin.
DIPLOMA in Music.
I urgently need a school to work with as a Music teacher at Badore, Ajah, Sangotedo, Lekki axis.
I teach Piano, Recorder, Violin, Saxophone and Rudiment of Music.
If there is anyone with a useful information of any school that might need one please dont hesitate to let me know via my phone number or email address
bashosas81@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Timossa(m): 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
Good profile bro, I will advise you to rebrand your CV and locate schools around your area where you can drop your CV and also search the net for international schools on the island.

It works, I dropped my CV in a school not too far from my area few weeks and I just got a call for an interview by next week.

So, don't lose hope. Locate good schools around and do the needful.

Buena suerte amigo.

Bashosas:
I am Yakub Osamudiamen by name
i am a Music Teacher i just moved to Lagos, Badore Ajah to be specific.
I have H.N.D in Business Admin.
DIPLOMA in Music.
I urgently need a school to work with as a Music teacher at Badore, Ajah, Sangotedo, Lekki axis.
I teach Piano, Recorder, Violin, Saxophone and Rudiment of Music.
If there is anyone with a useful information of any school that might need one please dont hesitate to let me know via my phone number or email address
bashosas81@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Ezinwa25(f): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Am so glad to be here..
I am Ukachi Ezinwa Jane
B. Agric, Agricultural economics
A serving Corper in Delta state..
I have a keen interest in teaching..
I was very happy when I was told that corpers are mostly posted to secondary schools..
but on getting here, I was posted to a poultry farm.. right now I have also developed interest in poultry farming and am beginning to love it... but still it has no way of stopping me from teaching...
I pray and hope I will be able to combine both..
SO HELP ME GOD
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Timossa(m): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hi Jane,

It's awesome that you like to teach and at the same attach to poultry foods or farming.

My little advise is that, you can make teaching your profession and Farming (Poultry) your business.

Good luck.

Ezinwa25:
Am so glad to be here..
I am Ukachi Ezinwa Jane
B. Agric, Agricultural economics
A serving Corper in Delta state..
I have a keen interest in teaching..
I was very happy when I was told that corpers are mostly posted to secondary schools..
but on getting here, I was posted to a poultry farm.. right now I have also developed interest in poultry farming and am beginning to love it... but still it has no way of stopping me from teaching...
I pray and hope I will be able to combine both..
SO HELP ME GOD
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Bashosas: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
Timossa:
Good profile bro, I will advise you to rebrand your CV and locate schools around your area where you can drop your CV and also search the net for international schools on the island.

It works, I dropped my CV in a school not too far from my area few weeks and I just got a call for an interview by next week.

So, don't lose hope. Locate good schools around and do the needful.

Buena suerte amigo.

If 25% of the world population are like you, i am sure nobody will lose hope to the extent of committing suicide.
Thanks for the information and the courage you 've just given me.
God bless your generation even yet unborn.
Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Timossa(m): 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hi Osas,

Who are we? and why are we here on earth? if not to help humanity and solve their world complex problems. I say a big AMEN to your prayers and before January 2017 runs out, you will be gainfully employed in Jesus name and by his grace. You have greatness within you sir.

Good luck.

Bashosas:

If 25% of the world population are like you, i am sure nobody will lose hope to the extent of committing suicide.
Thanks for the information and the courage you 've just given me.
God bless your generation even yet unborn.
Thanks a bunch
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by shanicemel(f): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
I work in a private primary school, though am not a teacher, am a school secretary and l love children alot, seeing knowledge been impacted to them gives me great joy. Am an NCE holder, Business Education.am single female. Other infos security reasons
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Bashosas: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
Timossa:
Hi Osas,

Who are we? and why are we here on earth? if not to help humanity and solve their world complex problems. I say a big AMEN to your prayers and before January 2017 runs out, you will be gainfully employed in Jesus name and by his grace. You have greatness within you sir.

Good luck.

Thank you so much sir
God bless

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Luchiana1(f): 1:14am On Dec 18, 2016
With N6600 you start your path to passive income. Where money will work for you. You get lots of money, your own car..laptops..house..land..schorlarship for anybody you choose. all expense paid international trips n so much more in Helping hands intl business. join n bring two active friends to join you. Not just a quickmoney scheme but an investment for the future.Be smart prepare for the future and this could be more than a side income for you. Join us HELPING HANDS INTL BUSINESS whatsapp08084226895 i will add you to our group
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Timossa(m): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2016
5 Things You Need to Do Before Christmas

As we all know that this festive period is not smiling at anyone at all, it seems people are no more living in our surroundings and every market looks as if customers are not patronizing them... My observations though.

Please, do the following five things before Christmas:

1) Give out something that you still cherish to people or someone you know doesn't have one.
2) Reconcile with your friends, people that have offended you and people you have offended
3) Save some money to be spent on your parents this festive period, appreciate your parents.
4) Write down your new year (2017) resolutions. I think most people do this.
5) Make your house and surroundings look so good and decorative.

Thank you and if you can do all those things above, you will soon find joy and peace of mind in your life today.

Merry Christmas in advance.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by thebest1210(m): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hello good people of nairaland,
I am a graduate of biochemistry (CGPA - 4.41/5). I also have a master degree in Biochemistry from university of Ghana (CGPA - 3.54/4). Pls, I need lecturing job in any of the universities in Nigeria. I v been submitting cvs and application letters, but, haven't received any call. I will be very grateful if any kind hearted NLder in d academia help link m up with any institution.
Thanks alot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Workers To Start Receiving January Salary – AGF / Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? / Police Service Commission Appoints 6 DIGs, Promotes 14 CPs, 230 SPs, others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.