Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists (21474 Views)

Salary Ranges Of University Lecturers In Nigeria? / Free Phonics Training (for Teachers & Educators) / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Timossa(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Femfield School is a creche, nursery and primary school using The National Curriculum of England (Early Years/GCSE) to teach her pupils and it's located along Ejigbo Road, Jakande Gate with beautiful structures, conducive learning environment, science and art labs, playing grounds, healing room, qualified Nurse and so on.

Femfield School is recruiting for the post of a Creche and Preparatory Teachers who have sound experience in Early Years and/or montessori education, who loves children and teaching, who cares for kids and ready to impact them. You must be selfless, dedicated, friendly, loving, patient and hard working.

You must possess a minimum of NCE and one year experience with good communication skills (written and verbal) and staying around Ejigbo, Isolo, Cele, Ikotun, Egbe, Egan, Isheri will be preferred.

Salary is between N25,000 - N 40,000 based on experience and qualification.

To apply: send your full name, location, age, qualification in full to: 09081108687, 08114440074 and CV to: evunbille002@yahoo.com

NOTE: Female Teachers only and You must be ready to start work immediately if you pass the necessary interview.

Good luck
FOR: Femfield School

https://ictng./2017/01/07/the-perfect-school-expose-feel-our-britishness/
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by johnime: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by hadassaheke(f): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
1. A secondary school in Enugu
2. B.Tech Industrial Physics, PDE (in view)
3. 10th grade Teacher- Physics and Further Mathematics
4. Single
5. It is my desire for my students to love and understand physics and mathematics much more than I do, and also excel in life
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Timossa(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
Free University of Nigeria (FUN) is a private university licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2015. FUN is one of the fastest growing private universities in Nigeria. Increasing student population has necessitated the need for additional staff.

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below.

1) Lecturer (Law) Area of Specialization is Law.

2) Lecturer (Business Administration and Management). Area of Specialization is Business Administration and Management

3) Lecturer (Mass Communication). Area of Specialization is Mass Communication

4) Lecturer (Peace Studies and Conflict Management/Resolution). Area of Specialization is United Nations and Peace Studies, Humanitarian Studies and Social Works, Conflict Resolution or related field.

5) Lecturer (Computer Science). Area of Specialization is Computer Science, Computer Engineering)

6) Lecturer (Accountancy). Area of Specialization is Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Financial Management, Economics, Actuarial Science.

7) Lecturer (Economics). Area of Specialization is Accountancy, Financial Management, Economics, Actuarial Science.

Requirements:

1) Candidates should possess the minimum of Masters Degree in their relevant disciplines. PhD will be an added advantage.
2) Minimum of 5 years teaching experience is preferred.
3) Location is Lagos. Applicants staying around (Igando, Egbeda, Idimu, Ikotun, Ikeja, Iyana-Ipaja, Ayobo, Shasha and Agege) should apply.

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and curriculum vitae to: faithvacancies@gmail.com

Note
All application should be submitted before the closing date. The process of selection will commence thereafter and will cease only after the positions have been properly filled.

Qualified candidates should know that we have part time position for now.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by sunnywise7(m): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
CzarChris:
Interesting thread
Well,
1. A Federal University in Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin

2. B.Eng PGD M.Eng(Civil Engineering) MNSE MNATE MNISP COREN(in view).

3. Lecturer 2

4. Geotechnical Engineering Courses

5. Single

6. To mould thoroughly trained graduates.
I'm a fresh graduate with BSc in geography and Regional Planning. My dream job is lecturing. I have passion for the profession and wish to impact knowledge to my students someday . Please any available vacancy, I'm ready to apply. Thk u
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by sunnywise7(m): 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
I'm a fresh graduate with BSc in geography and Regional Planning. My dream job is lecturing. I have passion for the profession and wish to impact knowledge to my students someday . Please any available vacancy, I'm ready to apply. My number is 08065899796. Thk you.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by CzarChris(m): 12:10am On Mar 01, 2017
sunnywise7:

I'm a fresh graduate with BSc in geography and Regional Planning. My dream job is lecturing. I have passion for the profession and wish to impact knowledge to my students someday . Please any available vacancy, I'm ready to apply. Thk u
Great, good you have passion for the job, but you have to get a few things right 1st.
Graduating with at least a second class upper would definitely give you an edge, start an MSc programme as soon as possible and have a very good friendly relationship with your lecturers at school especially your HOD and with God on your side, you are good to go.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Fesirb111: 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hi fellow educationist, Ifeoluwa Babatunde is my name. B.ed holder in education. Currently looking for a good school to start my teaching career, if any one can help. Thanks
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Fesirb111: 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hi fellow educationist, Ifeoluwa Babatunde is my name. B.ed holder in education. Currently looking for a good school to start my teaching career in Ibadan, if any one can help me with that. Thanks
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by sunnywise7(m): 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
CzarChris:
Great, good you have passion for the job, but you have to get a few things right 1st.
Graduating with at least a second class upper would definitely give you an edge, start an MSc programme as soon as possible and have a very good friendly relationship with your lecturers at school especially your HOD and with God on your side, you are good to go.
Thank you so much for the response. I have second class upper division in geography and Regional Planning. I'm currently serving now in a tertiary institution as a corper. Hmmm, talking about MSc, I'm still searching for a scholarship program or any sponsorship that will assist me in my MSc. My parent is not too buoyant to sponsor me to that level. I pray may God help me and make my dream actualize. Pls I can be reached on 08065899796 for any graduate assistant job or sponsorship. Thank you.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by CzarChris(m): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2017
sunnywise7:
Thank you so much for the response. I have second class upper division in geography and Regional Planning. I'm currently serving now in a tertiary institution as a corper. Hmmm, talking about MSc, I'm still searching for a scholarship program or any sponsorship that will assist me in my MSc. My parent is not too buoyant to sponsor me to that level. I pray may God help me and make my dream actualize. Pls I can be reached on 08065899796 for any graduate assistant job or sponsorship. Thank you.
Good, work your way through the institution your serving in and also try keep contact with your people in your old institution. Depending on the grade, try NLNG or PTDF scholarships for MSc. Google and get the resources you need.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by sunnywise7(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
CzarChris:
Good, work your way through the institution your serving in and also try keep contact with your people in your old institution. Depending on the grade, try NLNG or PTDF scholarships for MSc. Google and get the resources you need.
Thks so much man. God bless

1 Like

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Norabay(f): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2017
Good morning educationist, I am aspiring to study education as a course but am confuse on which to pick, I'm an art student. please guys I want you to advise me on any high paying education course.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by SRK1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Make some COOL money legitimately and from your comfort zone!
But, you MUST be a god writer!

I am a freelance writer looking to add proficient writers to my writing team. I need people who can write ebooks and website content.

You will be paid as soon as you complete each writing job through SMS money transfer!

There's no limit to how much you can make in a week! 50k? 100? More? I say no problem! But you must be an EXCELLENT writer!

Contact me as soon as you get this message, regardless of when you see it. Even if you only get to read this after A YEAR!

ADDRESS: mavenwriter02@gmail.com

P. S. As for aspiring writers, I say keep the interest alive. Hone your writing skill and aim to be a god writer! Why? Because you can make some MULLA. I mean it. But don't send me a message. Warm regards.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by EngrBouss(m): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
Get your original licensed Autodesk AutoCAD , revit and so on seoftware. Fully licensed with cloud capabilities and mobile app. You can contact me 07087210933. You can also check my thread here on www.nairaland.com/engrbouss.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Profandie(m): 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Good evening people.i am Andrew by name and I have a B.Sc. in Education/Accounting, currently doing my Masters in Educational Technology. Am teachin maths in a private school in d east but planning to relocate to Lagos after this term ends. Am hardworking and intelligent. Please anyone with information or assistance on job openings? I wil really appreciate.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Profandie(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Good evening people
Name- Otike,Andrew C.
M.Ed. Educational Technology(1st Semester)
B.Sc. Education/Accounting
TRCN (Registered Teacher)
Present Occupation- Teaching
Future Ambition- Professor
Seniors in the house, am loyal o
Advice needed!!!
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Livebygrace: 12:34am On Mar 22, 2017
I am Philip by name and I love developing young minds with quality and exceptional Mathematics knowledge.

M.Sc. Mathematics-Algebra Option (third semester)
B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
TRCN registered member
Over 5 years teaching experience
Preferred Location(s)-Lagos (Lekki and Ajah) and Ibadan.
Availability: I am ready to honour your call for interview.
Thanks for reading me.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Timossa(m): 4:55am On Mar 22, 2017
VACANCY in a Montessori Primary School running British Curriculum.

A Female Diction / Phonics Teacher is urgently needed at Femfield School at Jakande Gate, After NNPC Bus Stop, before Isolo or cele Express. Interested and qualified teacher must be staying around Ejigbo, Isolo, Mushin, Okota, Egbe, Ikotun,Egbeda, Ijegun, Egan and Igando Lagos Nigeria. If you are interested or you know someone, please CALL: 090-8110-8687 (No flashing please) Thank you.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Timossa(m): 5:10am On Mar 22, 2017
VACANCY at a NEW COLLEGE >>>>> PART TIME LECTURERS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED

Interested Lecturers or Instructors must be a graduate holding a minimum of First Degree in the following Departments >>> MASS COMMUNICATION, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, COMPUTER SCIENCE, ECONOMICS, ACCOUNTANCY, ENGLISH AND MATHEMATICS

Interested applicants must be residing around Iyana-Ipaja, Ikotun, Egbeda, Ayobo, Ipaja, Ikeja, Isheri-Idimu, Shasha and Igando Lagos Nigeria.

Send your updated CV to faithvacancies@gmail.com

Good luck.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Profandie(m): 6:53am On Mar 22, 2017
I have sent my CV
Timossa:
VACANCY at a NEW COLLEGE >>>>> PART TIME LECTURERS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED

Interested Lecturers or Instructors must be a graduate holding a minimum of First Degree in the following Departments >>> MASS COMMUNICATION, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, COMPUTER SCIENCE, ECONOMICS, ACCOUNTANCY, ENGLISH AND MATHEMATICS

Interested applicants must be residing around Iyana-Ipaja, Ikotun, Egbeda, Ayobo, Ipaja, Ikeja, Isheri-Idimu, Shasha and Igando Lagos Nigeria.

Send your updated CV to faithvacancies@gmail.com

Good luck.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Timossa(m): 7:30am On Mar 22, 2017
Copied that already. All applications are going through selection process and you will communicated to later if you meet the requirements. Thanks for your patience.

Profandie:
I have sent my CV
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Adexy4us(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Please my Oga in the house...pls kindly advice on how i can be a registerd Teacher.
I am presently teaching in an International Schl in Lagos
Qualification: B.Sc Computer Science
Years Of Teaching Experience: 7 years
Core Area of Specialization: Maths/ICT with vast knowledge on IGCSE, Checkpoint, Edexcel and Nigeria Examinations

Pls advice on how to boost my qualifications in the Teaching Profession
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Adexy4us(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Profandie:

Just Google where they are located in your state (they should b located in ur state's capital), go and enquire from them that's all.
it's just to fill some forms (that's if you have education background), then wait for your induction and certification .
U are welcome

What of if one dont have have B.Ed but B.Sc but many years of teaching experience....Any hope of being registered?
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Timossa(m): 5:40am On Apr 07, 2017
QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED PART TIME LECTURERS URGENTLY NEEDED. www.bacng.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams / NAF Graduates Another Set Of Student Pilots From 401 FTS, Trains 145 In 5 Years / What Prominent Achievement Did You Make In 2016? Share With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.