Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants (27034 Views)

Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them / Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today / Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by SillyMods: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Why don't you allow the SE to go since they produce nothing and are rather parasites!! BTW what volume of oil does Lagos have? Did I hear you say oil in the north? Lwkmd
Who is holding down the SE?

It amounts to lack of grasp of how things work for Biafra agitators to expect the president to say "here is Biafra, have it".

No one is holding you guys down except that you don't even know how to go about what you want. Your known leaders don't even want to leave Nigeria. Or don't they voice their opposition to your clamor on daily basis?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by Progressive01(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Funny set of crimimals.

What more can they do beyond bombing pipelines with it's attendant economic implications?

Would the land of Daura be poluted from the oil spilln?

Would Buhari's salary be delayed?

Would his salary be reduced?

Would it stop him from living the life of A president?

How exactly would Buhari as a person bear the brunt of their criminality. Only the farmers and fishermen in the ND and the ordinary man on tje street would.

Fools.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by drss2(m): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

The North has started making provisions for their region incase of possible splitup which is quite imminent. Reason for oil exploration all over the North. They have gold and diamonds too

Yorubas have started harnessing the oil discovered in Lagos and some other states. Everyone is becoming alert to doomsday looming

what have you guys achieved in the SE? only to act as spectators in the development of other regions with no agenda to develop yours.
Eveeyone has started looking beyond SS oil, only igbos are still doing attache by force

I seriously pity you guys
see pesin taking panadol ova anoda man's headache. sad wats ur business how b..iafrans survive nigeria break up

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by zero8zero(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
cktheluckyman:

I am not boastful but the fact remains that the FG has failed woefully in tackling the militants over the years.All the military incursions into the creeks has always ended in failure.Not even the much hyped operation crocodile smile was any better
operation croc smile is purely a standby operation . This government is not interested in tackling militants by indications rather gear efforts towards curbing militancy across the region through empowerment & infrastructures but seems those Creek rats are hellbent on destruction mode. military will be fine to fry some ass..
Truth is mine*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by tope777(m): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bad business plan is when you are chasing Tompolo to recover 13bilion naira and end up losing oil revenue worth 2trillion+ naira to vandalism by militants.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Empty threats!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by pointstores(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
k
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by Linzo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:
Unfortunately for them, you can't threaten a soldier. The only language they understand is war
Highest Buhari will slow down their prosecution till his second term when he will show them real pepper. By then militants would have run out of funds and arms

I pity Niger Deltans cos no how soldiers won't desecrate their lands sooner or later
Who be this mu mu, in your mind Buhari is going back? maybe only you and your family will vote for him

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by Alariwo2: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Linzo:

Who be this mu mu, in your mind Buhari is going back? maybe only you and your family will vote for him

your dad can take up arms and attempt to overthrow him
let's see how far he goes

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by StupidYorubaFool: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
buhari step down or you'll die in office like yaradua
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by martineverest(m): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
we now know their sponsors.......

Buhari is not a man to be threatened

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by StupidYorubaFool: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:
Unfortunately for them, you can't threaten a soldier. The only language they understand is war
Highest Buhari will slow down their prosecution till his second term when he will show them real pepper. By then militants would have run out of funds and arms

I pity Niger Deltans cos no how soldiers won't desecrate their lands sooner or later
will you shut up....
useless rogue apc gullible northerner.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by moffat(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
hmmm militants pls trade softly wit our dear president i know say him don buy market wey him no bargain for, forgive him pls, make him no die wif distress!!!
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by NairaMaster1(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
cktheluckyman:

The fact remains that the FG would lose more!!! It just makes no sense prosecuting Tompolo for allegedly stealing N13billion and end up losing over N1trillion Worth of oil revenues!! If the FG knows they can't contain the militants, they better park one side
Exactly.

Penny wise pounds foolish

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by peggycious(f): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
I don't like commenting on this forum but when i read people's comment i feel terrible.don't understand if most of us really think before writing or supporting criminals.who is Jonathan or patience that can't be investigated. Are they above the law? One thing I don't like ipob people is that they support evil things.keep supporting the militants , u guys ll regret it at the end.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by Alariwo2: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
will you shut up....
useless rogue apc gullible northerner.

if I e-knock you there, you'll enter the ground

who useless pass between you and I with your kind of moniker
yeye person

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by ndoeyopbennet: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
All these mouth makers. NOTHING will HAPPEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
Clueless, useless militants... Just like their drunkard, clueless and inept thieving brother. Keep ruining up your region. We shall see who laughs last..

Phew! Clueless people..
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by CXLVII: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
Who is doing who?

I beggy make dem blow-off the whole Niger Delta and lets do another census to know our remaining population.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by drexy02: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
What would dey do? Blow up pipelines and Dat is all Mtcheeew Empty threat

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by stamcy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
This is what will happen to him if care is not taken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8IzSYEOoxQ
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by autonomous22: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
Clueless, useless militants... Just like their drunkard, clueless and inept thieving brother. Keep ruining up your region. We shall see who laughs last..

Phew! Clueless people..

shebi u dey cry of hunger, no wori u go v cry more.... wen dey don bomb finish u go know hafa
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
peggycious:
I don't like commenting on this forum but when i read people's comment i feel terrible.don't understand if most of us really think before writing or supporting criminals.who is Jonathan or patience that can't be investigated. Are they above the law? One thing I don't like ipob people is that they support evil things.keep supporting the militants , u guys ll regret it at the end.
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by lailo: 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
ND people should by now know that d these their leaders are not fighting for them but for themselves.I now got a clearer picture wy we have Avengers and other militant groups.
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by drexy02: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Progressive01:
Funny set of crimimals.

What more can they do beyond bombing pipelines with it's attendant economic implications?

Would the land of Daura be poluted from the oil spilln?

Would Buhari's salary be delayed?

Would his salary be reduced?

Would it stop him from living the life of A president?

How exactly would Buhari as a person bear the brunt of their criminality. Only the farmers and fishermen in the ND and the ordinary man on tje street would.

Fools.
True talk jare
They are empty chest beaters

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by davibid: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

For mind you Buhari no get fear sha

Him sef no where him reach

If e be man abi na old soldier

Make e arrest those mentioned people

Then by the time even the small food way u dey manage dey see no dey at all at all

You go no say NDA no com to joke

All these yeye zombies way no get sense

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by bestpunterever: 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Chest beater Militant, b4 election dey promised war if Jonathan is nt elected. We voted d drunkard out, we heard nothing from dem again.. Here cum another treat, take them serious at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by Charly68: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
It is now very clear that the three are the one sponsoring the militant. .Let us see how far they will go .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by Pavarottii(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
amc:

So will the militants and all their supporters. Go ask Delta and Bayelsa state indigenes how they are enjoying the bombings and low oil revenue.
Wat happened to. Delta and Bayelsa indegenes?
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by walozanga(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

The North has started making provisions for their region incase of possible splitup which is quite imminent. Reason for oil exploration all over the North. They have gold and diamonds too

Yorubas have started harnessing the oil discovered in Lagos and some other states. Everyone is becoming alert to doomsday looming

what have you guys achieved in the SE? only to act as spectators in the development of other regions with no agenda to develop yours.
Everyone has started looking beyond SS oil, only igbos are still doing attache by force

I seriously pity you guys
chai.. U need to be more educated, abia, anambra and imo has oil too. Y not 9ja depend on the so called golds and diamonds in the north, young man stop crying

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by billyG(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
why is Gej sponsoring militancy?man of peace indeed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari / Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC / How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.