Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants (27035 Views)

Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them / Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today / Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by 4everGrand(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
If the thief is from our village, he is OUR thief, leave him alone. But if he is from another village, burn him.

This is the bane of this country.

May God save us.
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by blackpriest0911: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Foolish militants
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by Obynolee(f): 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:
Unfortunately for them, you can't threaten a soldier. The only language they understand is war
Highest Buhari will slow down their prosecution till his second term when he will show them real pepper. By then militants would have run out of funds and arms

I pity Niger Deltans cos no how soldiers won't desecrate their lands sooner or later

You have no understanding about the militant in Niger delta,do you think that Yar'adua gave them amnesty just like that?,how can they run out of arms when they can easily exchange crude oil for arms with the ever willing Western countries.Even Buhari(your mentor) knows their capability.
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by internetgangste: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Islie:

ALL I KNOW IS THE REGION COULD BE BURNED TO THE GROUND ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS GIVE BUHARI ENOUGH REASON TO GO AFTER THEM. YOU CANNOT FIGHT THE FG. LEARN FROM BIAFRA

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/20/buhari-will-regret-jonathan-patience-tompolo-ridiculed-militants/

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by abduljabbar4(m): 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Babaevans1:

Yes, don't pity us, we want everything messed up. We don't care, let d bombing kwontinu.

Lol. Ignorance is a disease. Have you ever been to a class room b4?
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:
Unfortunately for them, you can't threaten a soldier. The only language they understand is war
Highest Buhari will slow down their prosecution till his second term when he will show them real pepper. By then militants would have run out of funds and arms

I pity Niger Deltans cos no how soldiers won't desecrate their lands sooner or later
I can imagine you sitting in the kitchen analyzing dreams.
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by mercenary: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

As long as your region will still need oil money from the Niger Delta to pay ur bills, we will continue to punish you... Nobody can afford to guard all the pipelines in the Niger Delta... The pipelines will continue to go up in flames, Yes it is our region that is being polluted not yours.... Thieves

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by Blue3k(m): 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lol Or what? Is Buhari not allowed to speak his mind? Let these militants sit down.
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by frankyychiji(f): 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

The North has started making provisions for their region incase of possible splitup which is quite imminent. Reason for oil exploration all over the North. They have gold and diamonds too

Yorubas have started harnessing the oil discovered in Lagos and some other states. Everyone is becoming alert to doomsday looming

what have you guys achieved in the SE? only to act as spectators in the development of other regions with no agenda to develop yours.
Everyone has started looking beyond SS oil, only igbos are still doing attache by force

I seriously pity you guys
Alariwo! All noise!
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by MORNDEW(m): 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
cktheluckyman:

The fact remains that the FG would lose more!!! It just makes no sense prosecuting Tompolo for allegedly stealing N13billion and end up losing over N1trillion Worth of oil revenues!! If the FG knows they can't contain the militants, they better park one side
So he should not be prosecuted?
Some if you sha
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by mayorchelsea(m): 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
what more can they do apart from vandalisation and destruction of oil facilities? Or will they start kidnapping their fellow residents?
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by Dare2Try(m): 12:44am On Nov 21, 2016
I thought Dem say militant groups don surrender, laughing in Spanish, u wan go win person for him own backyard, buhari and burutai be funny comedians sha
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by aroti: 12:58am On Nov 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lolz you sound funny!! First and foremost no Money has been recovered from PEJ as the $5m is still subject of litigation. Secondary PEJ has not been barred from travelling abroad or going to any foreign hospitals.You are the one sounding foolish

The same way their allies are suffering is also the same way the Nigerian economy is also suffering as these militants keep blowing up pipelines!! In the end the government has ended up losing more money than it sought to recover.

Imagine prosecuting Tompolo for N13billion alleged fraud and the government losing over N1trillion in revenues
are you implying that Tompolo is above the law and greater than Nigeria to the extent that he cannot be prosecuted ?
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by najib632(m): 1:09am On Nov 21, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
Clueless, useless militants... Just like their drunkard, clueless and inept thieving brother. Keep ruining up your region. We shall see who laughs last..

Phew! Clueless people..
They just exposed that they're weapons of the PDP
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by najib632(m): 1:10am On Nov 21, 2016
Realist2:
Buhari ought to be wise , the more he tries to ridicule GEJ,s the more GEJ is being loved by many, and many people are deliberately sabotaging his administration, i am aware, many people are acting like spoilers to this regime why because, Buhari take-off on a vendetta, vengeful and aiming to empower the North more, thinking he will cowed others to silent forgetting that other region play a sustainability role economic-wise. Do not underestimate any of your subjects as a leader, a minute injustice to any region can destroy a nation more than you can imagine.
How is he trying to empower north?
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by Rexnegro(m): 1:16am On Nov 21, 2016
We re just too bias in This part of the world...we re too clouded by tribal, religious And sectional sentiments...we go See black call am white cos our kinsman is involved. too bad.
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 21, 2016
peggycious:
I don't like commenting on this forum but when i read people's comment i feel terrible.don't understand if most of us really think before writing or supporting criminals.who is Jonathan or patience that can't be investigated. Are they above the law? One thing I don't like ipob people is that they support evil things.keep supporting the militants , u guys ll regret it at the end.
Johnathan has presidential immunity he can't be touched, same extends to his wife if not he would have been arrested since, if Johnathan was still in power there woukd have been nothing like Niger delta war. Now buhari has 2 wars to fight. bokoharam war and Niger delta war.
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by Babaevans1(m): 2:22am On Nov 21, 2016
Alariwo2:

there is light at the end of the tunnel

I still believle things will change

Maybe in ur grave
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by Babaevans1(m): 2:26am On Nov 21, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Lol. Ignorance is a disease. Have you ever been to a class room b4?

No. What else mugu?
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by bashydemy(m): 3:13am On Nov 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:

They have already threatened and made a mess of Nigeria's oil production capacity even under the illiterate army 'General'.
Even in his second term he will still need oil money to pay his bills

chukwudi44 the chest beater of the militants...
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by bashydemy(m): 3:18am On Nov 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Why don't you allow the SE to go since they produce nothing and are rather parasites!! BTW what volume of oil does Lagos have? Did I hear you say oil in the north? Lwkmd

Who is holding the South East down? Nobody is holding them down but themselves, Can you name just 5 stronger leaders from South West who are in support of the biafra dream? You say you want to go but keep participating in election into the Nigeria Government hahhaha you guys are not serious at all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by bashydemy(m): 3:20am On Nov 21, 2016
wowmenow:

soldier that is confused and begging the boys everyday
tell dss to go patience jonathan house if they are not afraid

And since they have been bombing did Buhari act like he want them to stop? They should keep destroying their region and expect Buhari to come and fix it for them.. Immediately there is no oil again in that region then you guys will hear am.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by bashydemy(m): 3:24am On Nov 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lolz you sound funny!! First and foremost no Money has been recovered from PEJ as the $5m is still subject of litigation. Secondary PEJ has not been barred from travelling abroad or going to any foreign hospitals.You are the one sounding foolish

The same way their allies are suffering is also the same way the Nigerian economy is also suffering as these militants keep blowing up pipelines!! In the end the government has ended up losing more money than it sought to recover.

Imagine prosecuting Tompolo for N13billion alleged fraud and the government losing over N1trillion in revenues

Wow am liking this, I guess Bayelsa, Delta and Akwa Ibom are buoyant and paying salaries as at when due? Them go still they kill themself.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by bashydemy(m): 3:27am On Nov 21, 2016
Eazybay:

You really really believe in PMB oooo. Do u realize GEJ arrived Sokoto in a pvt jet? Dis is not bout GEJ, d oil war has been since the Abacha era. PMB has just a few options namely: negotiate or risk total shutdown

And the total shutdown will affect the entire Nigeria and will affect their region more, Whose land is being damage? The last time i check there's no drinkable water in Otu-Oke and their land is fast getting worse.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by opius: 3:54am On Nov 21, 2016
Alariwo2:

I think you saw all the military artilleries stationed in the ND
PMB is trying to exhaust all means of dialogue before taking on the rule of engagement.

They will be declared a terrorist group soon enof and that will signal the beginning of the end for them all.

Una tried.... Continue
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by snapshot: 4:36am On Nov 21, 2016
abduljabbar4:
It is you that will regret it in the long run by the time living in your area becomes impossible.
and oil money coming to government cofers become impossible too.
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by Daboomb: 4:50am On Nov 21, 2016
Alariwo2:

Just imagine the foolish demand they are making: Govt must not arrest any criminal from the Niger Delta?
Dem be god or what?

I tell you, the Fed Govt is quietly working on alternative sources of revenue (Agriculture in the middle belt and North, Solid Minerals, Crude Oil in the Chad basin, Lagos and other 'friendly areas', e.t.c) and in a year or two when these things begin to yield fruit, the Govt might just decide enough is enough and completely "waste" this Niger Delta area with a nice carpet Bombing!

There is a limit to blackmail, you know!
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by peacecoy: 4:54am On Nov 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:

They have already threatened and made a mess of Nigeria's oil production capacity even under the illiterate army 'General'.
Even in his second term he will still need oil money to pay his bills
Beyond oil revenue I fear this deliberate of oil pipes if continued will make and in habitable.in the long run
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by Billygee2u: 5:14am On Nov 21, 2016
Realist2:
Buhari ought to be wise , the more he tries to ridicule GEJ,s the more GEJ is being loved by many, and many people are deliberately sabotaging his administration, i am aware, many people are acting like spoilers to this regime why because, Buhari take-off on a vendetta, vengeful and aiming to empower the North more, thinking he will cowed others to silent forgetting that other region play a sustainability role economic-wise. Do not underestimate any of your subjects as a leader, a minute injustice to any region can destroy a nation more than you can imagine.
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by Billygee2u: 5:19am On Nov 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Why don't you allow the SE to go since they produce nothing and are rather parasites!! BTW what volume of oil does Lagos have? Did I hear you say oil in the north? Lwkmd
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by Amiano(m): 6:19am On Nov 21, 2016
Daboomb:

Just imagine the foolish demand they are making: Govt must not arrest any criminal from the Niger Delta?
Dem be god or what?

I tell you, the Fed Govt is quietly working on alternative sources of revenue (Agriculture in the middle belt and North, Solid Minerals, Crude Oil in the Chad basin, Lagos and other 'friendly areas', e.t.c) and in a year or two when these things begin to yield fruit, the Govt might just decide enough is enough and completely "waste" this Niger Delta area with a nice carpet Bombing!

There is a limit to blackmail, you know!

I'm nt in support of militants blowing up pipelines but u and i know dat d nation still depends on deir oil, Agriculture in d middle bet cant finance d budget with Fulani herdsmen destroying farms and even if oil is discovered in d North do you think no group of militants will rise from d north?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Femi Gbajiamila Rigged The Election To Become Speaker - G70 (video) / 2023: How PDP Governors Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of The Party / Shettima Casts Vote In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.