Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,861 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants (27044 Views)

Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them / Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today / Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by elfeezy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
Alariwo2:

The North has started making provisions for their region incase of possible splitup which is quite imminent. Reason for oil exploration all over the North. They have gold and diamonds too

Yorubas have started harnessing the oil discovered in Lagos and some other states. Everyone is becoming alert to doomsday looming

what have you guys achieved in the SE? only to act as spectators in the development of other regions with no agenda to develop yours.
Everyone has started looking beyond SS oil, only igbos are still doing attache by force

I seriously pity you guys
prayer answered, dey should go and let us be..
d truth is SE nd SS especially d SE has been living fine even after been negleted by FG for decades nd we will still b doin great even after d exit,,no oil in d SE and still we have been able to achieve wat ur so called region could not achieve even wit d so called FG intervention,,plss let us goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by marv1: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
emi14:

They want freedom. They want independence. They don't want to be in north monopoly anymore. You don't want their son as head of state but you want resources from their land. Fg forces or not militant groups are well equipped. Must of the soldiers are dying of poverty. No strength to fight
Its either you are funny or ignorant. If their son did well he wont be voted out d second time afterall he won effortlessly the first time. If d millitants are battle ready indeed let the dance begin. In 10yrs to come we will come to comment which side suffer more. So u saw the soldiers and they complained to u that they are dying of poverty and no strenght to fight. U better dont encounter one of such soldiers because ur life will neva remain the same.
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by emi14: 5:16am On Nov 23, 2016
marv1:
Its either you are funny or ignorant. If their son did well he wont be voted out d second time afterall he won effortlessly the first time. If d millitants are battle ready indeed let the dance begin. In 10yrs to come we will come to comment which side suffer more. So u saw the soldiers and they complained to u that they are dying of poverty and no strenght to fight. U better dont encounter one of such soldiers because ur life will neva remain the same.
You don't need wisdom to. Know that Niger deltan need independence. Alone them to go with incompetent leadership like Jonathan. Live with your perfection as Buhari. You can kill them and polute their land. One day they must be independent. Ken-sarowiwa died because of Niger-Delta. Yes Jonathan is worse than Buhari. But this people what independence period. Oil or no education. Allow them be. Stop following them. They are destroying their own country ok.
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by Emassive(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
That is because your governors have made you beggars therefore you can't envisage such huge amount of money with some individuals in a few years. Well I think you should engage your presido the real reason he is after the militants and Tompolo if it's only for the reported 32Bnaira. Original Zombie that feeds on newpaper report edited by Lie Mohammed

bashydemy:

I laugh at your ignorance, Are the Governors not the one using the militants so how wil Tompolo be richer than those that employ him?

I guess you don't know what #500billion is else you won't be spewing thrash.
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by Emassive(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bros... Uninformed comment. Did you even see the primary election in Delta how it went and the candidates that contested plus who bankrolled them? Obvious NO.
Are you aware that Okowa beat the anointed and sponsored man of then incumbent Uduaghan. Focus on Lagos state alone which you even not be good at still.

Daboomb:

Abeg, it was Jonathan and Mama Piss that financed the Rigging in Rivers State, using our National Treasury

Tompolo can only run, he cant hide forever.
Even Osama Bin Laden could not grin grin
Just watch
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by bashydemy(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Emassive:
That is because your governors have you beggars therefore you envisage such huge amount of money with some individuals over the years. Well I think you should engage your presido the real reason he is after the militant and Tompolo if it's only for the reported 32Bnaira. Original Zombie that feeds on newpaper report edited by Lie Mohammed

Please can you explain yourself in simple language?
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by marv1: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
Then foolishness is what is needed to see the niger delta elders and all the kings from that region went to meet with Pmb with 16 request without this self detemination and independence. Who asked them not to go? They should go na. Nonsense. Abegi shift make i hear word.
emi14:

You don't need wisdom to. Know that Niger deltan need independence. Alone them to go with incompetent leadership like Jonathan. Live with your perfection as Buhari. You can kill them and polute their land. One day they must be independent. Ken-sarowiwa died because of Niger-Delta. Yes Jonathan is worse than Buhari. But this people what independence period. Oil or no education. Allow them be. Stop following them. They are destroying their own country ok.
Re: Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants by emi14: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2016
marv1:
Then foolishness is what is needed to see the niger delta elders and all the kings from that region went to meet with Pmb with 16 request without this self detemination and independence. Who asked them not to go? They should go na. Nonsense. Abegi shift make i hear word.

Hahahahahahahaha. Niger deltans want independence including Igbos. If u want their exist what is Nnamdi Kanu doing in prison?. Yes Nigeria don't want them to go. Nigeria is shaking because of oil price how much more when the oil is no more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate / Obigbo Women Wore Same Underwear For 4 Months In Army Detention - Intersociety / Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.