Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Lets Celebrate Ex President Goodluck Jonathan As He Marks His Birthday Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Celebrate Ex President Goodluck Jonathan As He Marks His Birthday Today (620 Views)

Man Arrested For Criticizing Goodluck Jonathan Marks His Release From Prison.PIC / Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) / Governor Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan As He Lands In Port-harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Celebrate Ex President Goodluck Jonathan As He Marks His Birthday Today by morereb10: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lets celebrate one of the arguably greatest leader Nigeria have ever produced since after her independence. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was the immediate past president of Nigeria who through his doings and elite knowledge have kept Nigeria together till this day. Though many predicted doom for Nigeria during the general elections of 2015 and even US Navy sealed to Ghana and was waiting to take their people home in case Nigeria plunged into chaos.

But thanks to this wonderful and great leader who said and i quote "my ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian citizen" and he kept to his words. He even warned Nigerians during the elections but we couldn't listen just because APC brought change matra to deceive innocent Nigerians.

I still wonder till today how people thought government will provide 200,000 jobs for its citizens and pay N5000 to unemployed Nigerians.

Well, the celebrants is Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan GCFR BNER GCON and he is the former President of Nigeria, having served from 2010 to 2015. He served as Vice-President of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010 and as Governor of Bayelsa State from 2005 to 2007.

And he was born on 20th of November, 1957, he is now aged 59

Happy Birthday Sir, May you live long and healthy life ..........Amen

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/11/lets-celebrate-ex-president-goodluck.html

Re: Lets Celebrate Ex President Goodluck Jonathan As He Marks His Birthday Today by HQuadreal: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Happy Birthday Pappy J.
I miss you.

1 Share

Re: Lets Celebrate Ex President Goodluck Jonathan As He Marks His Birthday Today by MalcoImX: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
Omockery people rebranding 'Stealing is not corruption.'
Re: Lets Celebrate Ex President Goodluck Jonathan As He Marks His Birthday Today by Ezedon(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Happy birthday my Hero

(1) (Reply)

How Saraki Unilaterally Revoked Senate Confirmation Of Buhari's Aide Obono-obla / EXTRA: Rivers APC Emails Press Release On Behalf Of The Army -the Cable / Pendulum By Dele Momodu: Time To Give And Rejoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.