Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi (3291 Views)

Billionaire Son Kiddwaya Chokes Erica Till Her Pu*sy Gets Wet!!! See Video / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by bamideleafolabi: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
BREAKING: BUHARI'S DAUGHTER , ZAHRA SET TO WED MANIDUGURI BILLIONAIRE'S SON, AHMED INDIMI

In what appears to be a major drama in the family of President Muhammadu Buhari, his daughter Zahra is set to wed just a few weeks after another one wedded.

According to reports reaching abujareporters.com.ng. Zahra BUHARI is set to wed AHMED INDIMI, AON of Maiduguri oil Baron and billiionaire Mohammed INDIMI.

The wedding has been slated for 2nd of December 2016.

It is believed that as usual, the President would try to make the occasion a hush hush affair given the fact that he has worn for himself the garment of an austere President but this will definitely not remove from the fact that the young lady is marrying into a billionaire family though with its own asides.

Ahmed attended Global International College in Lagos for his degree foundation program. Ahmed completed his Degree in Information Technology at the American InterContinental University, in Atlanta, USA. He proceeded to complete an MBA in Internet Security at the same Institution where he served as the treasurer of the Student Union Government at the London Campus.

He is the head of Crude Oil marketing in his father's company. He became controversial a few years back when he consciously displayed his account balance revealing a little under one hundred million dollars.

Source; abujareporters.com.ng

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by Adepet222(f): 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Gud for her
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by Smellymouth: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
My crush cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
Marriages between the creme de la creme.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by ever811(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
so that thing of this shape don dey hungry Zara abi..?...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by Joephat(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
I wanted to make money quick and come for this girl..

the father made life difficult and now want to give this girl away to another man for political reasons.

I know she won't forget our first night shaa

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by iamkingzlee(m): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smellymouth:
My crush cry
As your papa no get money cry Another Zahra comin' tru for you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by makydebbie(f): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
angry she's now your crush. What have I been all along cry
Smellymouth:
My crush cry

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by iamkingzlee(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Joephat:
I wanted to make money quick and come for this girl..

the father made life difficult and now want to give this girl away to another man for political reasons.

I know she won't forget our first night shaa

Bro, have you been dreaming much of late?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by stinggy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
In Burna Boy's tone; olowo lon s'ore olowo, oloshi n s'ore oloshi...

'The rich' opting for 'the rich' again while 'the poor' can do nothing than to hate.
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
I shouldn't have broken her heart

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by daremiarchs(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smellymouth:
My crush cry
Eyah, pele

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by herzernIsHere: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
he consciously displayed his account balance revealing a little under one hundred million dollars.

I weep!
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by Smellymouth: 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
iamkingzlee:
As your papa no get money cry Another Zahra comin' tru for you

Boss, it's not fair na.. cry

Any other Zahra izza counterfeit.. cheesy

makydebbie:

You have been my trailer.. Baby you have crushed my heart.. grin

daremiarchs:
Eyah, pele

Eshe.. cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
Good, atleast she will now be busy in za oza room and stay away from twitter.undecided
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by RealJaneDoe: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
At least he didn't sell her off to one old man
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by Jadoskii(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
My chesstttt

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by Jadoskii(m): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ahhhh

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
Haba mana Zahrah
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by LuvU2: 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ookayy smiley
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Sorry
Smellymouth:
My crush cry
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by Joephat(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
iamkingzlee:

Dreaming?
If is dream I should be awake now n I still maintain that she will never forget that night.
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by Joephat(m): 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
iamkingzlee:

Dreaming?
If is dream I should be awake now n I still maintain that she will never forget that night.

ask me what happen that and I will tell you
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nawa for rich people sef. They should try and spread the money small na That boy go dey alright for me now. Nawa oh sad
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by MidasTouche01(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
At least he didn't sell her off to one old man

See you, you know if the man don get 3 wife already

You can't trust these Awusas oooo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Let's see if this one curtails her Twitter fingers!!
Girl is a nuisance there.
No be say your papa dey try for the country..

Ahmed Indomie? *damn autocorrect* indimi!!
Of course it had to be him..
Arranged marriage things!

Usman Shagari is next..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by iamkingzlee(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Joephat:

Dreaming?
Oya no vex grin, Kiloshele?
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by BuhariNaWah: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
What about Korede?
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by xamuelotu(m): 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
After hustling to pay her bride price this is how Buhari one to treat me. In jenifer voice"sha 2019 is cometh wez zeh zee
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by NemzySeries(m): 12:06am On Nov 21, 2016
makydebbie:
hiz crutches grin
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 21, 2016
ever811:
so that thing of this shape don dey hungry Zara abi..?...
She dey collect before na.
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 21, 2016
bamideleafolabi:
BREAKING: BUHARI'S DAUGHTER , ZAHRA SET TO WED MANIDUGURI BILLIONAIRE'S SON, AHMED INDIMI

In what appears to be a major drama in the family of President Muhammadu Buhari, his daughter Zahra is set to wed just a few weeks after another one wedded.

According to reports reaching abujareporters.com.ng. Zahra BUHARI is set to wed AHMED INDIMI, AON of Maiduguri oil Baron and billiionaire Mohammed INDIMI.

The wedding has been slated for 2nd of December 2016.

It is believed that as usual, the President would try to make the occasion a hush hush affair given the fact that he has worn for himself the garment of an austere President but this will definitely not remove from the fact that the young lady is marrying into a billionaire family though with its own asides.

Ahmed attended Global International College in Lagos for his degree foundation program. Ahmed completed his Degree in Information Technology at the American InterContinental University, in Atlanta, USA. He proceeded to complete an MBA in Internet Security at the same Institution where he served as the treasurer of the Student Union Government at the London Campus.

He is the head of Crude Oil marketing in his father's company. He became controversial a few years back when he consciously displayed his account balance revealing a little under one hundred million dollars.

Source; abujareporters.com.ng

He go don get like 3 wives before zahra.

(1) (Reply)

Picture...... Her Ex Sent Him This Crazy Cake / This Question Is For Guys / My Cassava, My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.