Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Nigerians Stole My Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Stole My Money (1157 Views)

Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Stole My Money by Snyman(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
[b] I'm a South African guy and my money was stolen from me by two Nigerian dudes, using . .. I'm not sure, perhaps it was magic. l remember I had R1 000 in my wallet, and I was on my way to a bookshop to buy a Taxation textbook. As I was walking, two dudes,( They didn't look South African, and their accent was that of Nigerians) called me by my middle name. A name known only by close friends and family. When they called my name, I remember saying " yes ? " waiting for them to explain how they know me.

Their response, however, was " nevermind " and they walked away, just like that. And, well, I really did not think much of it.

When I got to the bookshop, I asked the assistant if they had a book called " A student's Approach to Income Tax- Natural Persons ". The guy said yes. I took out my wallet, ready to pay. But I got the shock of my life when I saw TEN pieces of newspapers, instead of real money. I looked at the assistant, looked at my wallet again, confused as fucvck. Matter of fact, I stormed out of the bookstop without saying a word to that assistant guy.. He must have thought I was a mad man.

Since this is a Nigerian forum, I want to know how you, my Nigerian brothers steal money from people? Do you use charms or what?

NOTE: This is not a personal attack to you Nigerians. I'm just curious.
[/b]
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by herzernIsHere: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by Snyman(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Yeah, what are you planning to do now that you've finally come to the realization that you're devoid of a brain? Witless sack of piss!
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by makydebbie(f): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Well there is always a first time...do you know how I suffered before learning the codegrin
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
Well, sorry dude. Just got back from South Africa on friday, I see some Nigerians roaming the street, though I lodged in a mostly white populated area. There are 3 scenarios here, you may have lost the money yourself, or they may have picked ur wallet(highly unlikely because the wallet is still in ur pocket), or they may have charmed U( if there's anything like that). Next time, play safe and be wary of people or faces u ain't familiar with! By the way, why ain't black South Africans friendly towards Nigerians, everyone I greeted refuse to return my greetings and when they did, it was with their noses? What's up?
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by monlawal(m): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
If you don't have nigerian close friends that knew your middle name: i think i should say u are an ode to think it is nigerians that robbed you. Some guy just called your name only and you are here telling us they are nigerians. Does your name have a special way it is pronounced by nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by xendra: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
did it happen in nigeria? if not why then are you asking nigerians? they didnt travel with the charm so ask your people over there how the charm works.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by DLondonboiy: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
oga, you were hypnotized.. Common practice in 9ja...sorry for ya loss
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by eightsin(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
Op, I think you are having a high fever. Go get yourself checked.
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by Montelukast(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
monlawal:
If you don't have nigerian close friends that knew your middle name: i think i should say u are an ode to think it is nigerians that robbed you. Some guy just called your name only and you are here telling us they are nigerians. Does your name have a special way it is pronounced by nigerians?
That is not an intelligent response. I can tell a person is not South African just by looking at them. I can tell a person is somalian, Indian, Nigerian by looking at them, or listening to their accent.
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by Montelukast(m): 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
xendra:
did it happen in nigeria? if not why then are you asking nigerians? they didnt travel with the charm so ask your people over there how the charm works.
South Africans don't use charms to make money disappear from someone's wallet, and fill the wallet with nicely cut newspapers.
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by Montelukast(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
DLondonboiy:
oga, you were hypnotized.. Common practice in 9ja...sorry for ya loss
Has it ever happened to you, bruh?

Thanks for a civil response, amigo. I don't get why other Nigerians are getting emotional over this.
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by Montelukast(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
trukoments:
Well, sorry dude. Just got back from South Africa on friday, I see some Nigerians roaming the street, though I lodged in a mostly white populated area. There are 3 scenarios here, you may have lost the money yourself, or they may have picked ur wallet(highly unlikely because the wallet is still in ur pocket), or they may have charmed U( if there's anything like that). Next time, play safe and be wary of people or faces u ain't familiar with! By the way, why ain't black South Africans friendly towards Nigerians, everyone I greeted refuse to return my greetings and when they did, it was with their noses? What's up?
Maybe they're afraid their money will disappear just by touching your hand. This has happened to other people. Money disappearing just by a mere touch.
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by xendra: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Montelukast:
South Africans don't use charms to make money disappear from someone's wallet, and fill the wallet with nicely cut newspapers.
so you're insisting they're Nigerians and they flew to south africa with charms just to collect cange from your wallet?
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by Ferruccio(m): 12:16am On Nov 21, 2016
LOL!
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:32am On Nov 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by fineboynl(m): 12:40am On Nov 21, 2016
shout up there. you are a mad person roaming around SA. if they have charms to make money disappear. they won't bother coming to you poor shit. they would have vanish all monies from south Africa banks instead.
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by fineboynl(m): 12:40am On Nov 21, 2016
seun, lalasticlala.
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by Ferruccio(m): 12:43am On Nov 21, 2016
fineboynl:
seun, lalasticlala.
And now? Do you expect the mods to remove this guy's personal experience because it offends you?
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 21, 2016
The comments here are cruel grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by Ferruccio(m): 12:47am On Nov 21, 2016
People are too emotional over here.
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by Ferruccio(m): 12:52am On Nov 21, 2016
monlawal:
That is a very poor argument. I'm surprised people liked your comment, even.
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by monlawal(m): 7:07am On Nov 21, 2016
Ferruccio:
That is a very poor argument. I'm surprised people liked your comment, even.
What is your comment on the OP's conclusion? His conclusion is valid right because "Nigerian" and "stealing" has been used in a sentence.
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by Presh900(m): 7:25am On Nov 21, 2016
Seun.... Giving south african rejects a platform to be relevant

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by LaClickLaBend: 7:29am On Nov 21, 2016
You heard two words, just two words. Your middle name and Nevermind and you conclude they are Nigerians. smh. You need help.

And to those two idiots talking bout being emotional up there...You on a Nigerian forum accusing Nigerians of stealing your money and you are saying they emotional....bruhhhh Get the focck off here.

Damn SouthAfricans just hate Nigerians for no reason. Well no loss, no one likes y'all too...we like yur Big Assed women tho, if only they didn't give everybody HIV

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by MaxCoates: 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
The title is epic! - Nigerians stole my money, good movie title!
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by MaxCoates: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Montelukast:
That is not an intelligent response. I can tell a person is not South African just by looking at them. I can tell a person is somalian, Indian, Nigerian by looking at them, or listening to their accent.
I second this without a doubt. It's easy spotting a Non-South African, especially Nigerians and Somalis. They do not even need to speak first before I can tell they're foreigners.
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by Burgerlomo: 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
eightsin:
Op, I think you are having a high fever. Go get yourself checked.

Please is that not a yellow one? grin ako iba
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by Burgerlomo: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Snyman:
[b] I'm a South African guy and my money was stolen from me by two Nigerian dudes, using . .. I'm not sure, perhaps it was magic. l remember I had R1 000 in my wallet, and I was on my way to a bookshop to buy a Taxation textbook. As I was walking, two dudes,( They didn't look South African, and their accent was that of Nigerians) called me by my middle name. A name known only by close friends and family. When they called my name, I remember saying " yes ? " waiting for them to explain how they know me.

Their response, however, was " nevermind " and they walked away, just like that. And, well, I really did not think much of it.

When I got to the bookshop, I asked the assistant if they had a book called " A student's Approach to Income Tax- Natural Persons ". The guy said yes. I took out my wallet, ready to pay. But I got the shock of my life when I saw TEN pieces of newspapers, instead of real money. I looked at the assistant, looked at my wallet again, confused as fucvck. Matter of fact, I stormed out of the bookstop without saying a word to that assistant guy.. He must have thought I was a mad man.

Since this is a Nigerian forum, I want to know how you, my Nigerian brothers steal money from people? Do you use charms or what?

NOTE: This is not a personal attack to you Nigerians. I'm just curious.
[/b]

The same way the South Africans do, or do you want to tell me that you people don't steal?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by Ferruccio(m): 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Burgerlomo:

The same way the South Africans do, or do you want to tell me that you people don't steal?
South Africans don't turn people's money into newspapers using magic!

This thread was also initiated in the Religion section, and people responded to Snyman's post without getting emotional. One quote

" DISCLAIMER: My dear don't mind some of these Nigerians. Thats how they behave. But not everyone of us are stupid. Infact we have a handful of intelligent and rational Nigerians on this forum. Only that they are not always on Nairaland as they have more useful things. Most times it's the stewpids are first to post on nairaland.

NOW TO THE POINT: Yes such magic is very real and true. I have heard many incidents from friends and news how there money, private x was stolen simply by a touching of the hands or replying to a question directed to the victim. My father was also a victim of this in Dubai. He was heading to the bank to paying in about 10,000 dirham. And then one or two Nigerians approached him suddenly and greeted him like they knew him. Just a few minutes after they were gone, my dad realise his money has flown away. He was sure that nobody could have directly taken the money because it was well fortified in his pocket. And those Nigerians were the only people he came across in his quest to send money in the bank.

Also in my area, there is this dark magic they use. They set a table and start playing tennis, they call a passerby and ask him to come and settle a tennis dispute?? 1-0 OR 1-1?? If the person consents to start disputing, the person would end up playing the same game and bet all he has. His phone, money EVERYTHING. They did this to my brother's friend. Whom he borrowed N30,000. On his friend's way, he encoutered these people. He called the police and they ran away.

On a good sunday, i was going to buy something, and someone called me to come. I came relunctantly and then he started doing the same thing to me. 1-0?? 1-1?? I was shocked and angry at same time. I disdained him and went my way. On my way back, i saw a well dressed young guy/victim blissful/joyful boasting and holding the tennis bat. He brought a 5.5 inch chasis phone with green frame, flashed it to them {betting} and put back in pocket. I was standing there in shock and awe opposite the road. The area boys there rushed to me and started threatening me "You no go mind your business abi? go abeg, shabi we call you, you no gree come etc etc. I picked a mild quarrel with them for not minding their own business either. As i was afar off watching. My christian sister alighted from a taxi. And i explained to her. She settled the matter. And told me she knows but that i should leave them and go my own way. Because they have many backup.

The next day i told my dad's manager about it. He told me he knows about them, they are also in computer village Ikeja. His friend in the same car with us vehemently attested to it and told me to beware of them. These hoodlums are mostly Yoruba people.

So hope this has clarified your question and doubt of others who think such things are non-existent because it hasnt happpened to them or have not seen it."
Re: Nigerians Stole My Money by Burgerlomo: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ferruccio:
South Africans don't turn people's money into newspapers using magic!

This thread was also initiated in the Religion section, and people responded to Snyman's post without getting emotional. One quote

" DISCLAIMER: My dear don't mind some of these Nigerians. Thats how they behave. But not everyone of us are stupid. Infact we have a handful of intelligent and rational Nigerians on this forum. Only that they are not always on Nairaland as they have more useful things. Most times it's the stewpids are first to post on nairaland.

NOW TO THE POINT: Yes such magic is very real and true. I have heard many incidents from friends and news how there money, private x was stolen simply by a touching of the hands or replying to a question directed to the victim. My father was also a victim of this in Dubai. He was heading to the bank to paying in about 10,000 dirham. And then one or two Nigerians approached him suddenly and greeted him like they knew him. Just a few minutes after they were gone, my dad realise his money has flown away. He was sure that nobody could have directly taken the money because it was well fortified in his pocket. And those Nigerians were the only people he came across in his quest to send money in the bank.

Also in my area, there is this dark magic they use. They set a table and start playing tennis, they call a passerby and ask him to come and settle a tennis dispute?? 1-0 OR 1-1?? If the person consents to start disputing, the person would end up playing the same game and bet all he has. His phone, money EVERYTHING. They did this to my brother's friend. Whom he borrowed N30,000. On his friend's way, he encoutered these people. He called the police and they ran away.

On a good sunday, i was going to buy something, and someone called me to come. I came relunctantly and then he started doing the same thing to me. 1-0?? 1-1?? I was shocked and angry at same time. I disdained him and went my way. On my way back, i saw a well dressed young guy/victim blissful/joyful boasting and holding the tennis bat. He brought a 5.5 inch chasis phone with green frame, flashed it to them {betting} and put back in pocket. I was standing there in shock and awe opposite the road. The area boys there rushed to me and started threatening me "You no go mind your business abi? go abeg, shabi we call you, you no gree come etc etc. I picked a mild quarrel with them for not minding their own business either. As i was afar off watching. My christian sister alighted from a taxi. And i explained to her. She settled the matter. And told me she knows but that i should leave them and go my own way. Because they have many backup.

The next day i told my dad's manager about it. He told me he knows about them, they are also in computer village Ikeja. His friend in the same car with us vehemently attested to it and told me to beware of them. These hoodlums are mostly Yoruba people.

So hope this has clarified your question and doubt of others who think such things are non-existent because it hasnt happpened to them or have not seen it."

I don't think what I said warrant on this your ranting because they did the same thing to me too twice, one is in Bar Beach in Lagos through identifying card and another one is of recent when they swindle me of $650, so it's better you direct your anger issues if there is one somewhere else

(1) (Reply)

Nachitech Oilfield Services Has Immediate Need To Fill Many Job Positions. Apply / black chyna / Help A Man And His Wife Resolve This Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.