Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl (81998 Views)

Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Ladikwa(m): 10:04pm On May 11, 2020
I thought she loved me not knowing that she was just after my money. But I was not able to spend much because I am broke for now, but I have a land I am in the process of selling to start a business which she didn't know, because I didn't tell her cause I don't trust her that much.

Well we broke up because she has a guy that is the main boyfriend, without me Knowing thinking I was number one.

I just look back and imagine how much this girl will have chop from me. Though I love her and am hurt after the breakup, but I'm grateful that all the amount of money I would have love to spend on her, to show my love I can use it build my business and help those around me.

And it taught me how not to trust girls 100%, and to be very careful about loving while using my head. If she knew about the land I wanted to sell she would have continued pretending to love me.

"Guys be careful, don't trust these girls 100%"

572 Likes 39 Shares

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by budaatum: 10:28pm On May 11, 2020
Sounds like you bought a brain instead.

833 Likes 38 Shares

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by melodynk01(f): 10:30pm On May 11, 2020
undecided okay congrats

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by ridwanlawal: 10:34pm On May 11, 2020
Kwan tee new

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Ekakamba: 10:39pm On May 11, 2020

I laugh in Swahili.

Girl wan chop your money? You wey you no fit buy phone wey get punctuation marks.

grin tongue

Ladikwa:
I thought she love me not knowing that she was just after my money but I was not able to spend much because I am broke for now but I have a land I am in the process of selling to start a business which she didn't know because I didn't tell her cause I don't trust her that much well we broke up because she has a guy that it is the main boyfriend without me Knowing thinking I was number one I just look back an imagine how much this will have chop from me though I love her and am hurt after the breakup but am I grateful that all the amount of money I would have love to spend on her to show my love I can use it build my business and help those around me and it taught me how not to trust girls 100% and to be very careful about loving while using my head if she knew about the land I wanted to sell she would have continue pretending to love me guys be careful don't trust this girls 100%

513 Likes 32 Shares

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Ladikwa(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2020
budaatum:
Sounds like you bought a brain instead.

Na to the careful with how person dey carry love matter for head

21 Likes

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Ladikwa(m): 10:48pm On May 11, 2020
Ekakamba:

I laugh in Swahili.

Girl wan chop your money? You wey you no fit buy phone wey get punctuation marks.

grin tongue

U try funny small but try harder next time

265 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by hardcore007: 11:24pm On May 11, 2020
Stay focus on your assets/business, pls get away from liabilities. That's all I have to say.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 11, 2020
Thank God you didn't

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 11, 2020
Girls this ....Girls that....make we rest abeg

Who no know say him suppose use im head enter the relationship, you go dey love forgetting say betrayal na Normal thing now....
You get luck

218 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Eyeness: 11:46pm On May 11, 2020
Ekakamba:

I laugh in Swahili.

grin tongue

don't mind op cheesy grin grin cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by McBrooklyn(m): 11:50pm On May 11, 2020
Well, what are the chances you won't start spending on this particular girl once she notice say money don dey or the other nigga go broke??

No offense but you sound like the babe get your mumu button sef and she go surely press am again & again.. It's all up to you

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by lukui: 1:27am On May 12, 2020
Mr Yemi My Lover

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Iykesonwhyte(m): 1:38am On May 12, 2020
Interesting

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nobody: 1:54am On May 12, 2020
Ladikwa:
I thought she love me not knowing that she was just after my money. but I was not able to spend much because I am broke for now, but I have a land I am in the process of selling to start a business which she didn't know, because I didn't tell her cause I don't trust her that much. well we broke up because she has a guy that it is the main boyfriend, without me Knowing thinking I was number one. I just look back an imagine how much girl this will have chop from me. though I love her and am hurt after the breakup, but am I grateful that all the amount of money I would have love to spend on her, to show my love I can use it build my business and help those around me. and it taught me how not to trust girls 100%, and to be very careful about loving while using my head. if she knew about the land I wanted to sell she would have continue pretending to love me. "guys be careful don't trust this girls 100%"
THANK your STARS you realised.
Okk
MEMORY VERSE:
FIRST DEVELOP yourself in Business and Wisdom.
LADIES are attracted to FAMOUS people irrespective of how they got their fame, whether through something Good or terrible

When you are FAMOUS, u do little to attract a Nigerian Lady. People around you do the talking 4u.
You conserve Energy and spend it observing them for potential leeching. grin grin grin

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Obakashdee(m): 6:53am On May 12, 2020

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by mytime24(f): 9:59pm On May 12, 2020
K
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Zchi1052(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2020
These days na everything little thing dem de push come up to FP
Tufiakwa!!!
Nairaland moderators ke way?

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by neduboo(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2020
So what's the moral of your story?

What make you think you are wiser now?

You better move on and don't tempt the devil.

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 12, 2020
Where is your stand?
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Thelucifer666(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2020
embarassed
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by weblord1900: 10:00pm On May 12, 2020
You fell in love and crash your senses..
How do you guys do this? undecided undecided

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 12, 2020
Watch how alfa wolves gather to howl to the moon.

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Goldenboy10(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2020
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Roon9(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2020
Bro don't quit
Let her chop the land money so she can love you. How dare her! Please don't allow the other guy win. Its possible your land is bigger than his sef.
Dont give up bro.
One love grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Slawormir: 10:00pm On May 12, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr! How many times will i advise my niggarzz about issues like this
Isoright
Bros op Be a real niggarrr
Let me give you the code. Huzzle your money and don't do girlfriend for now

Just see girls as swimming pool for now
Real niggarrrz don't do girl friend
Real niggarrrz huzzle some dope money, drink some beer, smoke some weed And real niggarrr bang enough pussies because they see women as swimming pool
They don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
They don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before they started swimming
They don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming
They just swim their own sharpely and move on.

Bros op always Swim your own and move on!

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by GeneralPula: 10:01pm On May 12, 2020
Felt disgusted after reading this.. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike / 2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club