Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

purpose served , thread closed - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / purpose served , thread closed (11753 Views)

Guys, Do You Think Dinners Should Be Served Like This?? / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: purpose served , thread closed by herzernIsHere: 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
That poor girl will be somewhere now,probably sleeping not knowing her image is being dented somewhere cry . We should really mind the kinda people we associate ourselves with. Jude brought this upon her. *sobs

Cry no more baby!.... embarassed

Let's qo to the other room to kill all worries.... tongue

Re: purpose served , thread closed by DriveByKiller: 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
NickleTheory:

Decker? Do you need an extra Deck on the building you refer to as a Brain?
Vanquay, Vanquay16, Vanquay69, FuckdYobitch, et al; I am Lezz!!!!!

Vanquay i understand your crazy need to be accepted at all cost; you have lied about dating a woman who was later revealed to be a high profile celeb, you have posted screenshots of chatting up girls from dating sites only to discover it was an internet robot, you have confessed to fücking a transgender in the anus *spits* when drunk. You just need validation and acceptance by any and all means even if it requires posting screenshots of you raping your rustic mother. But why are you so insufferably insecure?

It is because back there in oyinbo country, you're treated like a golliwog, a coon and a fücking unevolved orangutan. Whatever is left of your self-confidence has been shattered yonder and you're only looking to piece it up here with fake accounts of your servile life abroad.

Cuss be you and all you strife for.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: purpose served , thread closed by Lastking147(m): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

When you turn PMB grin
Re: purpose served , thread closed by herzernIsHere: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lastking147:

When you turn PMB grin

L-O-L...

No mind me bruh..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: purpose served , thread closed by Lastking147(m): 12:00am On Nov 21, 2016
herzernIsHere:

L-O-L...

No mind me bruh..... grin grin

Tellem to kontinue I'm on the high table
Re: purpose served , thread closed by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 21, 2016
DriveByKiller:
Vanquay, Vanquay16, Vanquay69, FuckdYobitch, et al; I'm am Lezz!!!!!

Vanquay i understand your crazy need to be accepted at all cost; you have lied about dating a woman who was later revealed to be a high profile celeb, you have posted screenshots of chatting up girls from dating sites only to discover it was an internet robot, you have confessed to fücking a transgender in the anus *spits* when drunk. You just need validation and acceptance by any and all means even if it requires posting screenshots of you raping your rustic mother. But why are you so insufferably insecure?

It is because back there in oyinbo country, you're treated like a golliwog, a coon and a fücking unevolved orangutan. Whatever is left of your self-confidence has been shattered yonder and you're only looking to piece it up here with fake accounts of your servile life abroad.

Cuss be you and all you strife for.

Of course if exaggerating Will add an extra inch to your shrivelled penis then please lie don't stop .

Old Single man, Shame to your family, Your village raised funds to send you to a university yet all you have to show for it is chasing Ugly Underage Girls through NL.

TRAVELled through different states just to fvck an underage and like the senile ephebophile she knew you was, she ran away...What's your greatest achievement in life? Assisting a Girl become Ms NL Runner up.

Oh what a shame you are to Your age Mates...The very earth recoils at the thought of harbouring a waste of Resource like you!

Obsessed Stalker, you and TSOMM, Greatest Achievements in life is taking Screenshots of NLs

I already know how this is gonna go, Useless Bald fool will go to his laptop, scroll down through his folders click on the one named Vanquay and then proceed To Bombard here with Exaggerated screenshots...Go on Humor us. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: purpose served , thread closed by DriveByKiller: 12:03am On Nov 21, 2016
NickleTheory:

Of course if exaggerating Will add an extra inch to your shrivelled penis then please lie don't stop .

Old Single man, Shame to your family, Your village raised funds to send you to a university yet all you have to show for it is chasing Ugly Underage Girls through NL.

TRAVELled through different states just to fvck an underage and like the senile ephebophile she knew you was, she ran away...What's your greatest achievement in life? Assisting a Girl become Ms NL Runner up.

Oh what a shame you are to Your age Mates...The very earth recoils at the thought of harbouring a waste of Resource like you!

Obsessed Stalker, you and TSOMM, Greatest Achievements in life is taking Screenshots of NLs

I already know how this is gonna go, Useless Bald fool will go to his laptop, scroll down through his folders click on the one named Vanquay and then proceed To Bombard here with Exaggerated screenshots...Go on Humor us. cheesy

Here you are trolling all the way from America, forgetting all what your mother went through to secure you a visa and flight cost.

Dont follow me son, I'll lead you to Hades. Your family's hope of breaking out of the cycle of generational poverty hangs on your head.... and yet only how to best me in trolling is what you ever fantasise about. Fool!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: purpose served , thread closed by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 21, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Pastor herzern,ayam not understanding
Re: purpose served , thread closed by DriveByKiller: 12:04am On Nov 21, 2016
And...oh, NickelTheory, do you need screenshots ? I got 'em!
Re: purpose served , thread closed by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 21, 2016
DriveByKiller:

Here you are trolling all the way from America, forgetting all what your mother went through to secure you a visa and flight cost.

Dont follow me son, I'll lead you to Hades. Your family's hope of breaking out of the cycle of generational poverty hangs on your head.... and yet only how to best me in trolling is what you ever fantasise about. Fool!

Awwn don't cry, Bringing up my location time and time again?...Sounds like someone got denied the chance to live the American Dream cheesy===Your village Still curse the day they all donates for your tuition fees, is this how you choose to repay them? Old man slaving away with a dictionary, Trolling on NL...Your family must regret Not heeding the witch doctor when he advised they dump your Shrivelled self in th forest....Oh what they will do to turn back the hands of time but As they Say, Time waits for no one, Not even Your years on earth can compensate for your stupidity.

PS...We still waiting on them screenshots fam cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: purpose served , thread closed by DriveByKiller: 12:10am On Nov 21, 2016
NickleTheory:

Awwn don't cry, Bringing up my location time and time again?...Sounds like someone got denied the chance to live the American Dream cheesy===Your village Still curse the day they all donates for your tuition fees, is this how you choose to repay them? Old man slaving away with a dictionary, Trolling on NL...Your family must regret Not heeding the witch doctor when he advised they dump your Shrivelled self in th forest....Oh what they will do to turn back the hands of time but As they Say, Time waits for no one, Not even Your years on earth can compensate for your stupidity.

PS...We still waiting on them screenshots fam cheesy

Your mother is a syphilitic invalid with a long chain of sexual baboons, she's still feeling unsure who fücked her last before you were conceived!
Why do you think you got to call yourself vanguay? It's short for;
Vanquished Vangua

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: purpose served , thread closed by DriveByKiller: 12:13am On Nov 21, 2016
NickelTheory, thinks an American visa is a brand new life! grin

Native African Americans are killed by American police at the slightest pretence. But let's not worry about an ugly African migrant like you who stink of fear and rejection. Keep wasting your charity funds for internet validation until your mother dies of hypertension!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: purpose served , thread closed by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 21, 2016
DriveByKiller:
Your mother is a syphilitic invalid with a long chain of sexual baboons, she's still feeling unsure who bleeped her last before you were conceived!
Why do you think you got to call yourself vanguay? It's short for;
Vanquished Vangua

Awwnnn...Cute you going Blind Sissy old man...Vanquay with a Q not G but you welcome, I know how wretched you are not to be able to afford glasses.

That's what happens when you pushing 50 and single, you end up spending all your money on cheap Prostitutes with no though of saving, You should be ashamed, Old Sod living like a Young Bull, Hmm maybe you are single because you are soo utterly repelling no one wants to spend the rest of their lives with you, Even Refiner was unwilling to spend an hour with you grin

5 Likes

Re: purpose served , thread closed by DriveByKiller: 12:16am On Nov 21, 2016
So here's vanquay aka, NickelTheory posting screenshots with an internet robot thinking it was a actual girl until he was shamed in Sexuality section

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: purpose served , thread closed by DriveByKiller: 12:18am On Nov 21, 2016
NickleTheory:

Awwnnn...Cute you going Blind Sissy old man...Vanquay with a Q not G but you welcome, I know how wretched you are not to be able to afford glasses.

That's what happens when you pushing 50 and single, you end up spending all your money on cheap Prostitutes with no though of saving, You should be ashamed, Old Sod living like a Young Bull, Hmm maybe you are single because you are soo utterly repelling no one wants to spend the rest of their lives with you, Even Refiner was unwilling to spend an hour with you grin
[b]Vanguay, the blooming coward, you have never had the courage to stand up to your pathetic life.

Your mother ran to an NGO and made you a charity case for American visa.

Right in America, you can't hustle, you took the path of least resistance and became a troll while your parents recount all their wasted efforts and theft to make you a better person.

Inebriated messtard, your life is suppose to orbit around your heartbroken mother who stole and gagged on embassy staff dicks to see you get a visa.

But all you do in America is get drunk and Bleep transgender in the anus.

Mentally paralysed, saphead, befuddled, attention-grabbing, internet-maladapted, accursed, mongoloid.

Your mother is having a heart beat rate of 279 and HBP at 100/176 worrying over when you'll send funds back home so she can quit her dick-sucking job, but you keep following me from America seeking to have one victory over me in trolling at the expense of your mother's health.

Unproductive waste of human flesh and blood.
Flaming bastard!

[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: purpose served , thread closed by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 21, 2016
DriveByKiller:
So here's is vanquay aka, NickelTheory posting screenshots with an internet robot thinking it was a actual girl until he was shamed in Sexuality section
Ah, Yeah that's me lads, I specifically took that to to the Asewo Thread because I don't use Tinder and I was subsequently rubbished that was a Bot...Nice learning experience.

You should try it Old single man, given the fact, you are utterly repulsing, maybe you will meet the Troll of your Dreams there...Silly Ape, Wasting your life taking Screenshots of people's posts, there's no worst form of low self-esteem than that... cheesy wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: purpose served , thread closed by herzernIsHere: 12:20am On Nov 21, 2016
MzLarem:
Pastor herzern,ayam not understanding

my dear....

Pastors no be human beinq??

Re: purpose served , thread closed by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 21, 2016
herzernIsHere:

my dear....

High sea sad
Re: purpose served , thread closed by DriveByKiller: 12:23am On Nov 21, 2016
NickleTheory:

Ah, Yeah that's me lads, I specifically took that to to the Asewo Thread because I don't use Tinder and I was subsequently rubbished that was a Bot...Nice learning experience.

You should try it Old single man, given the fact, you are utterly repulsing, maybe you will meet the Troll of your Dreams there...Silly Ape, Wasting your life taking Screenshots of people's posts, there's no worst form of low self-esteem than that... cheesy wink wink

grin grin grin but you spent all day denying you were wooing a robot! grin
Isn't your mother the reeking haemophiliac who couldn't wait for her labour stitches to heal before engaging in prostitution in order to buy you baby Nan?

She came to me at my condo, her stench was perceived from a mile away. I sent her away, but not before enrolling you in my charity project. Stinkard!

Your mother was my dirty little thing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: purpose served , thread closed by DriveByKiller: 12:25am On Nov 21, 2016
NickleTheory:

The more posts you make, the more i am convinced your sojourn to America was for correctional psychoanalysis.

Common, your psychogenesis started in Nigeria and blossomed in America after your parents stole every family asset they could grab to ensure your visa.

And how do you say thanks?

Right there in America, you morphed into an American version of saintsamurai. You stalk me like I'm your salvation and billed for yourself a brand new moniker; NigerianTroll.

Nairaland-monomaniacal reprobate.

The only achievement you have acquired in America is to fück a transgender and brag about it in NL.

Mentally sick doofus.
Blooming madman!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: purpose served , thread closed by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 21, 2016
DriveByKiller:

grin grin grin but you spent all day denying you were wooing a robot! grin
Isn't your mother the reeking haemophiliac who couldn't wait for her labour stitches to heal before engaging in prostitution in order to buy you baby Nan?

She came to me at my condo, her stench was perceived from a mile away. I sent her away, but not before enrolling you in my charity project. Stinkard!

Your mother was my dirty little thing!
Notice how The Bald ape has been dragging my mom here...Clearly shows he was thrown out on the streets at a young age and raised by Dogs, Utterly senseless animal...Calm down I know you are sex starved that don't give you the privilege to fantasize about NL Mothers cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dirty little thing? You couldn't even get a clean little thing in refiner to warm your bed...What we have is a pathological sex starved Liar cheesy cheesy...Easy with your depravity, It doesn't conceal your stupidity...Lil Monkey looking ass cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: purpose served , thread closed by DriveByKiller: 12:28am On Nov 21, 2016
NickleTheory:

Oh, If I'm that old then you most be Jane's son. You were still a todler when i used to come for her. And i remember buying you shortbread to distract you why i Bleep your mother's misteries away.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: purpose served , thread closed by DriveByKiller: 12:31am On Nov 21, 2016
NickleTheory:

Notice how The Bald ape has been dragging my mom here...Clearly shows he was thrown out on the streets at a young age and raised by Dogs, Utterly senseless animal...Calm down I know you are sex starved that don't give you the privilege to fantasize about NL Mothers cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dirty little thing? You couldn't even get a clean little thing in refiner to warm your bed...What we have is a pathological sex starved Liar cheesy cheesy...Easy with your depravity, It doesn't conceal your stupidity...Lil Monkey looking ass cheesy

Impoverished, beachcombing illegal emigrant. All the opportunities in America can't keep you from becoming an idle, lezzlie-obsessed lunatic, eh?

You monomaniacal ïmbecile. This how you want to repay your father who stole and sold his brothers' land to make sure your life doesn't end like his?

May you die from the bullets of a white racist police officer and may your disgraced family never find your corpse to own even in death! May this curse hang on your head like the hair on your head.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: purpose served , thread closed by DriveByKiller: 12:34am On Nov 21, 2016
Vanquay, aka NickelTheory, you aren't fast enough!
I know American internet speed is reliably fast! grin
So what's happening? Cracking your brains for lines?

2 Likes

Re: purpose served , thread closed by DriveByKiller: 12:35am On Nov 21, 2016
Okay, since you dey wait for me, take am:

Before your mother spread her legs to start breeding little unhinged pigs like you, she never weighed the odds that she wasn't fit enough to run a poultry let alone a family. Cuss me onto her!

3 Likes

Re: purpose served , thread closed by herzernIsHere: 12:39am On Nov 21, 2016

*Couqhs....

1 Like

Re: purpose served , thread closed by DriveByKiller: 12:42am On Nov 21, 2016
So the fool's ink of diss dried up prematurely like his father's spermatozoa! Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: purpose served , thread closed by saintCaligula(m): 1:56am On Nov 21, 2016
[This old single man will never learn.

3 Likes

Re: purpose served , thread closed by firstking01(m): 6:03am On Nov 21, 2016
JLopez:
Wat nah
Add me up on whatsapp....
Morning....
Re: purpose served , thread closed by HIScraziness(m): 6:24am On Nov 21, 2016
herzernIsHere:

my dear....

Are you the guy that do preach on all threads??

1 Like

Re: purpose served , thread closed by HIScraziness(m): 6:25am On Nov 21, 2016
firstking01:
Add me up on whatsapp....

Morning....

Bros, howfr na!!
Re: purpose served , thread closed by HIScraziness(m): 6:28am On Nov 21, 2016
DriveByKiller:

Oh, If I'm that old then you most be Jane's son. You were still a todler when i used to come for her. And i remember buying you shortbread to distract you why i Bleep your mother's misteries away.

Those lines tho grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Sleep Without Blanket, Nigerian Lady Share Hot Pictures Of Herself On Bed. PIX / What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion / Girls Who Force Themselves On Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.