Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose (48160 Views)

Check Out These Photos Of Nkiruka And Azuka / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by pzphoto(m): 6:18am On Sep 13, 2018
Relationship expert and story teller says she once had four men in her life serving different purpose.

She shares her adorable photos and list out the purpose of these four men. See below

News source ; http://www.praizenews.com/4-men-different-pupose-life-nkiruka-blessing/

4 Shares

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by pzphoto(m): 6:18am On Sep 13, 2018
cheesy

She is a slay queen...See more of her sexy photos>> HERE

More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by delugajackson: 6:24am On Sep 13, 2018
Relationships were only meant for two, but sadly, some b.itches don't know how to count. Well this isn't new, as 95% of Nigerian ladies keep more than 1 man in their lives, each serving one purpose or the other.

If you check a typical Nigerian lady's phone, you will see contacts like - Emeka shoprite, Chukwudi SARS, Prince Camry, Nnamdi Venza, Femi recharge card, Subscription guy, Big Fish, Big spender, Fresh fish, Alhaji, My school love, My first love, My second love, My First heart, My second heart, My X, My former love, My current love, iPhone maga, First Bank guy, U.B.A guy, Cab guy, Ice-cream guy, ATM guy, Hotel guy, Sweet Choir-master, Sweet neighbour, and finally, My Daddy in the lord.

They are all undercover p.rostitutes and packaged hoes, packaged hoes parading themselves as girlfriends and wives-to-be. Later, they will be running from Shiloh to city of zion, looking for a God fearing husband that will take over their rotten, dilapidated and worn out holes.

414 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by econo88(m): 6:29am On Sep 13, 2018
immorality is rising because of her

8 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Olalan(m): 6:33am On Sep 13, 2018
So how many men does she have currently cause one a cheat always a cheat.
BTW some things are better left unsaid but on the flipside she's saying the reality about what majority of ladies do this days

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by donbachi(m): 6:36am On Sep 13, 2018
4 men only you....every single woman need just 2men in her life....pocket filler and a pussy mechanic.

11 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 13, 2018
And all of them were digging your puna steady.
Hoe!

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 13, 2018
angry

63 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by dabrin: 6:38am On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Homeboiy: 6:42am On Sep 13, 2018
Ah so her body count go don reach like 29-30
God save us

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by gaby(m): 6:45am On Sep 13, 2018
Empty sucked out soul. Wished an x-ray could be done of what's left of and shown to her, she would know not to make a joke of, or glamourize her stupidity.

In her little mind, she thinks she used the quartet, while indeed she's the dupe of it all both physically, spiritually and otherwise.

Continue having different Allen keys for different purposes.

I pity the life of the current Bobo, na real 4in1 ode, the curse wey Bobo carry wear as agbada na correct designer one.

Enjoy my siggy

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by jonadaft: 6:55am On Sep 13, 2018
Oloriburuku

That bobo is a miserable loser.

I can never marry a known whọre and will never even advice my friends to do so. A whóre will always be a whọre.

And this wasted whọre will expect the mumu bobo to be faithful.

Ndi ara

19 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Joshmodest(m): 6:57am On Sep 13, 2018
That lil Wayne picture don lost.. somebody abeg post am !! cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 13, 2018
Storyteller indeed.
So she had to narrate this her daft story just to prove that she is experienced in relationship expertise?
Op,you that posted this thread,what moral lesson did you gain from it?
BTW, Is that why she couldn't stand properly in the first pic? lipsrsealed

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Tamarapetty(f): 7:07am On Sep 13, 2018
Ok, so why telling us?? What should we use it to do??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Gr8lex(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2018
Why do I just have this feeling that the fvckboy was the guy that didn't lose anything?

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nbote(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2018
Most Nigerian gals have a couple of guys for different purposes in their life... There is d official boyfriend, d recharge card boyfriend, d just a friend boyfriend(Most tyms he's d fallback guy

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Mankosi: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2018
.....at the end u will hear her say that bobo is Jesus. As for those of u that are waiting to hear another thing this where she's heading to.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by chriskosherbal(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2018
Seriously am still laughing at her story grin cheesy grin cheesy

Still not chubby curvy enough for me ...I will pass

7 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by HoleDriller(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2018
Who Is currently fvcking your wide hole now

12 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by 9japrof(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2018
Nothing new, it happenes in the past, happens now and would keep happening in the future..

Most girls more especially in our high institutions have different guys for various purposes, and the truth is that she would keep them pussified so that they can be pacified to continue in the charitable work with the believe that they would her later on...

These girls are undercover prostitutes, dont ever submit an offer u wanna marry them, cos if you do, OYO is your own

18 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by nepapole(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2018
Congrats
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by obembet(f): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2018
M
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by seunny4lif(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2018
cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by davillian(m): 9:21am On Sep 13, 2018
shocked
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:21am On Sep 13, 2018
That place must have a toll gate by now....

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:21am On Sep 13, 2018
shocked

"That place" must have a toll gate by now....

4 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by anibabes007(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by dezufu: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2018
waowwww.... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Divay22(f): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2018
Lemme start gathering my own tongue
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Daeylar(f): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2018
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.