Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,382 members, 7,958,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face (38982 Views)

The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) / "This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo / This Lady's Make-up Transformation Photo Is Going Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by Brightology2(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
As shared by @ beautyplusmakeovers, the before and after photo of the pretty lady is now trending online...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/media-react-to-this-touching-make-up.html?m=1
buhari after makeup

1 Like

Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by Donvilo(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2016
All I see is a true survivor.
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by Koreslee(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2016
like what the actual bleep undecided...
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by pretty16(f): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2016
Beautiful. Nicely done.
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2016
Ojuju grin
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by jiyya: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2016
BREAKING NEWS
Giver's Forum has crash
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by frprof(m): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2016
osaobo:
cheiii....dis is a crime...impersonating beauty smiley
Collins0609:
Deceision from the pit of hell.the moment u took a beautiful woman home at night and she transform to a monster when in d morning
gurunlocker:
Person go see this one for party, woo her then invite her..... Time to play and she wash off that thing, na die o....
Make up is a scam

Why not all of you team to form a community, COMMUNITY OF BRAIN DRAINED URCHINS
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by buchilino(m): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2016
IN AS MUCH AS AM HAPPY 4 D LADY BUT WILL SHE CARRY DIS MAKEUP WEN SHE'S SLEEPING OR BATHING.
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2016
If your relationship started from Facebook, Instagram or Twitter stop thinking of bride price
Just send her parents data bundles
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 21, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
As shared by @ beautyplusmakeovers, the before and after photo of the pretty lady is now trending online...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/media-react-to-this-touching-make-up.html?m=1

Now, this is what we call ''Refurbishment'' but how long is it going to last? Nowadays, men don't get freaked out by heavy make up..
Some even looks like when u're plastering a house.
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by KINGS100(m): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2016
fear makeover
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by haloriki: 9:48am On Nov 21, 2016
is this for real??
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by paddypower(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2016
Lolz this is what we call physical fraud
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by keniolawumi56(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2016
Makeup artist will not make heaven, God hate lier.
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2016
ConFirm
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by obisdavinc(m): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2016
i prefer her to remain the way she is to avoid late discovery
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2016
Brizzy404:
lipsrsealed
My thoughts in picture
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by XtrmeBachelor(m): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2016
Enjoy it's already dry season! Buh if rain catch you na u go tell the story grin
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2016
Brizzy404:
lipsrsealed
My thoughts in picture

I
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by Originalsly: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2016
Why not give us a few pages of what people on another site had to say?..... we are very yy interested in their commemts.... afterall... that's the purpose of this forum....to see what people are saying.
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by koolcat: 10:02am On Nov 21, 2016
meeehn enough cement and filler....
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by gurunlocker: 10:02am On Nov 21, 2016
frprof:

You might want to be the leader as its obvious you have nothing to point at as a functioning brain.....
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by soloroyality(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

We go trek,all na part of exercise

no be only trek, what if na train crash, (i mean out of track line wetin u go do)?
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by pacino26(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2016
DirtyGold:
Makeup saving women since 1800s
That is why you must take her swimming on the third date

What's tha business?

Heaven knows you must swim for me o. It has been a life saver cuz everything go show including nnobi incase push up bra been de support the ministry.
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by Mayflowa(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
Ehyaa!!! I bet she must have been ridiculed Severally..either with look on the faces of people when she is seen or by words....Kudos to the Man who's gonna marry her!!!......that's why I try my best to make anyone I perceive to be isolated in any way from the society around to smile or feel wanted each time I meet such!!.....

But two are two more under knife operations would give her a perfect look. I don't know why Nigerians dont patronise plastics surgeons. They are very cheap operations in Benin City UBTH
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by asumo12: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2016
kileleyi?

angry

Elkay3:

Silence, sure, will be golden
If words laden like Moulden
Filled with hurt as much
Can break a bone or two
And left hearts limping on crutch
Which once said can't be renew...
Silence can b golden.
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by tgmservice: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2016
this is a work of poor photoshop rather than make-up see how are skin has been blurred out

1 Like

Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by osaobo(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2016
frprof:

why e da pain u much sef?abi cant u look at ur babe without her putting on makeup? wink grin grin
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2016
soloroyality:

no be only trek, what if na train crash, (i mean out of track line wetin u go do)?
I go disappear
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by YhungPablo(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2016
today is my birthday pls show me love @u all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bou Bou Gown Styles That Will Get You Looking Unique / Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig / Sephora Ikalaba Crowned Miss Helsinki 2017 Amid Controversy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.