Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face (38881 Views)

The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) / "This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo / This Lady's Make-up Transformation Photo Is Going Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2016
She should have gone to the ceremony with her natural face.shes beautiful naturally should be proud of herself nd d scar is meant to remind her that i went through this pain nd i didnt die.pple dat make jest of her scar has low self esteem nd i think they would probably be in confinement if they have scars.
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by EfaLebo(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2016
Oh how a beautiful lady was disfigured... I reject such accident in our lives... Thanks to that awesome make-up artist. Great job! Ugly girls there is hope for y'all grin
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by soloroyality(m): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2016
Na u sabi
ReneeNuttall:
I go disappear
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by dingbang(m): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2016
All of you people are saying she is beautiful abi...

I just dey laugh the men sha.. na wen una marry woman wey ugly come use make up to deceive u, na there thunder go first una
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by Talibanis: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
All this lady needed to have done was to book an appointment with a certified board Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon to get her face as close to what it used to be before and even acceptable than this temporary make-over stunt. No offense meant but she sincerely looks like a dressed up corpse. Some ladies sometimes don't reason with their brains
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by oluwadeeboi(m): 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Did u reposition the lips also? ... Just asking
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by Collins0609(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
I believe d title is made 4 u and ur generations,u know ur sisters na vultures,ur fada na chimpanzee,ur grandfada na baboon,ur mama na hippotamus,all ur generations and d ones unborn are sufferring from brain drain centipedic cretures.
Anumpama,i no blame u naso ur village women be,even dat woman fine pass ur mama.monkey no fine but him son like am.dog.go and huge d transformer
frprof:

Why not all of you team to form a community, COMMUNITY OF BRAIN DRAINED URCHINS
Re: Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face by ghostwritter(m): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Captainbells:
So Nigerians are saying she is beautiful cause of the scar on her face?
Empathetic much!

She is beautiful with or without the makeup!!
people can lie!!
my question is how many guys will marry her (even without bride price)?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shatu Garko Wins 2021 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Photos) / Bou Bou Gown Styles That Will Get You Looking Unique / Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.