Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Unborn Baby Becomes Pregnant While Still Inside Womb - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unborn Baby Becomes Pregnant While Still Inside Womb (1647 Views)

A Man Becomes Pregnant As His Fellow Man Is His Lover Pictures / Can You Get Pregnant While On Your Period? | 6 Breathtaking Discoveries / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unborn Baby Becomes Pregnant While Still Inside Womb by Ferruccio(m): 11:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
A pregnant woman in Portland, Oregon was hospitalized this week with extreme stomach pains, and doctors were shocked at what they discovered.

Mary Lambert, who is 8 months pregnant, went to Silverstein Memorial Hospital in Portland when she thought she might be going into labor. Doctors examined her, and initially could not figure out what was causing Lambert’s pain. After an ultrasound to check on her baby, they were taken aback to find that her unborn daughter was also pregnant.

“I have never in my life seen anything like this.” Said Dr. Joseph Goldsmith, a pediatric surgeon at Silverstein.

“I don’t think anyone has. This is the first time that an unborn baby has become impregnated. It’s so far beyond rare that we didn’t know it was possible.”

Up until now, the youngest person to ever become pregnant was Lina Medina, a Peruvian girl who was just under 6 years old when she gave birth. Doctors were shocked at Medina’s diagnosis at the time, but it was later discovered that she had entered into Precocious puberty, which is a rare disorder that causes puberty in extremely young children. It won’t be possible to test Lambert’s unborn daughter for Precocious puberty until she is born. Even if she is found to have the rare disorder, it will still make her the youngest person to ever become pregnant.
Lambert and her husband, Carl, are naturally very worried about the safety of their baby.

“Doctors told us it was safe to have sex while I was pregnant. Several of my girlfriends told me that they did, and there were no problems at all.” Said Lambert.

“We never thought this would happen. Carl is going to be a dad, and a grandpa all at once? I don’t – I mean, who can understand all this? I just worry that my baby won’t make it. Even if she does, I’m too young to be a grandmother.”
Lambert’s doctors say, unbelievably, that both babies seem to be very healthy.

When Lambert gives birth to her baby next month, she will be about 6 months pregnant, and is looking at spending her first several months of life in the hospital as doctors determine how best to handle the situation.

“At this point, we don’t know whether Mary’s daughter will survive if she continues to sustain another life inside her.” Said Goldsmith.

“All we know is that this is a very rare, very unusual case, and we are taking it day-by-day. So far, Mary and babies are doing fine.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unborn Baby Becomes Pregnant While Still Inside Womb by ybalogs(m): 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Now you must really believe End time is dawn on us.

1 Like

Re: Unborn Baby Becomes Pregnant While Still Inside Womb by DozieInc(m): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
This is stranger than fiction.
Re: Unborn Baby Becomes Pregnant While Still Inside Womb by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
lasisi69 see your food.

1 Like

Re: Unborn Baby Becomes Pregnant While Still Inside Womb by VickyRotex(f): 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
“We never thought this would happen. Carl is going to be a dad, and a grandpa all at once? I don’t – I mean, who can understand all this? I just worry that my baby won’t make it. Even if she does, I’m too young to be a grandmother.”

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's an HOAX that's been circulating for a while.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/satire-unborn-baby-pregnant-inside-womb.shtml
Re: Unborn Baby Becomes Pregnant While Still Inside Womb by Ferruccio(m): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2016
VickyRotex:

LOL!
Re: Unborn Baby Becomes Pregnant While Still Inside Womb by BuhariNaWah: 12:22am On Nov 21, 2016
You say what?

Re: Unborn Baby Becomes Pregnant While Still Inside Womb by BuhariNaWah: 12:26am On Nov 21, 2016
supergata:
lasisi69 see your food.
Where dat guy sef?
He just go into oblivion since recession serious.
Buhariiiiiiiiii!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Unborn Baby Becomes Pregnant While Still Inside Womb by fuckpro: 12:27am On Nov 21, 2016
... Oh brother when I thought I have heard it all this beat them all

1 Like

Re: Unborn Baby Becomes Pregnant While Still Inside Womb by VickyRotex(f): 12:34am On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Unborn Baby Becomes Pregnant While Still Inside Womb by Ferruccio(m): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2016
VickyRotex:

But you know this is an HOAX ba? angry angry

Eish this girl is too forward.
Re: Unborn Baby Becomes Pregnant While Still Inside Womb by Viruslord(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2016
Whaaaaaaaaaat shocked
Re: Unborn Baby Becomes Pregnant While Still Inside Womb by Viruslord(m): 11:53am On Dec 10, 2016
Whaaaaaaaaaat shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unborn Baby Becomes Pregnant While Still Inside Womb by Konquest: 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
VickyRotex:

That's an HOAX that's been circulating for a while.

^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^

Thanks for bringing this FACT out from
the Hoax-Slayer Website...
I initially had my "jaw hitting the floor"
when I read the story! grin

Pregnant foetus indeed...What an
urban legend!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unborn Baby Becomes Pregnant While Still Inside Womb by Macgreat(m): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
Really?

Re: Unborn Baby Becomes Pregnant While Still Inside Womb by VickyRotex(f): 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Konquest:

^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^

Thanks for bringing this FACT out from
the Hoax-Slayer Website...
I initially had my "jaw hitting the floor"
when I read the story! grin

Pregnant foetus indeed...What an
urban legend!

Hahaha lol. You're welcome!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Diary Of A Lekki Houseboy (another Sex Story)… Part 2 / I'm Leaving This Disgusting Social Media Platform / Is There Any Need To Keep Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.