Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Lists Of The Current Most Mentioned Names Amongst Nigerians. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lists Of The Current Most Mentioned Names Amongst Nigerians. (2310 Views)

Lists of States With The Highest Number Of Cheap Babes In Nigeria / Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lists Of The Current Most Mentioned Names Amongst Nigerians. by Towncrier007(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2016
I have sat down to make my research on the most popular names to Nigerians, these are house old names mentioned daily within majority Of Nigerians;

1)GEJ
Former president of Nigeria, whom most Nigerians honours for stepping down from power amongst the then political heat.

2)President Muhammadu Buhari
This is the current president of Nigeria, he's name is mentioned daily either on news or on discussions.

3)Dangote
This is Nigeria's current richest man and his products are consumed daily in most houses in Nigeria, thereby making his name mentioned daily.

4)2face
Also known as 2baba he is considered as a living legend in music here in Nigeria, maybe because of his total humility coupled with his good sense of hit making.

5)Obama
This name is a very popular name amongst Nigerians due to the fact that He's the first black president of the world most powerful nation on earth (the United States of America).

6) Tinubu;
Also referred to as Jagaban and the brain behind the formation of The ruling party Apc, Nigerians don't fall short of mentioning his name when politics is concerned

7)Fayose
This current governor of Ekiti state in Nigeria has made himself a political voice of opposition to the current regime, his boldness and fearless charisma has made him become the talk of the town here in Nigeria.

8 ) T.B Joshua
This charismatic preacher leads the airwaves in Nigeria when it comes to prophesies, Nigerians are known to be very religious, and also swift in criticising. It's said that this prophet called Tb Joshua is the most criticised preacher here in Nigeria.

9)Dino Melaye;
This name is a force to reckon with when it comes to radicalism and fearlessness, he's known for his fearless statement,flamboyant lifestyle and his rift with the Apc chieftains wife Remi Tinubu.

10)Donald Trump
His radical success has become a scar in the lips of Nigerians, his shocking and sudden success into becoming the president of the United States has become a talk of town amongst Nigerians.

You guys can add yours, and I stand to be corrected.
cc; seun
cc; lalasticlala
cc; mynd44
Re: Lists Of The Current Most Mentioned Names Amongst Nigerians. by MackBrooklyn: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2016
Most mentioned on Nairaland as of last week cool

1. Airforce1

2. lalasticlala

3. Airforce1

4. Airforce1

5. lalasticlala

6. Other Moderators

7. Smellymouth
Re: Lists Of The Current Most Mentioned Names Amongst Nigerians. by Presh900(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Lists Of The Current Most Mentioned Names Amongst Nigerians. by sinaj(f): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2016
Quite romantic kiss kiss
Re: Lists Of The Current Most Mentioned Names Amongst Nigerians. by thesicilian: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2016
What is the essence of this list?!
Re: Lists Of The Current Most Mentioned Names Amongst Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2016
Lalasticlala Ifegwu should be on that list.
Re: Lists Of The Current Most Mentioned Names Amongst Nigerians. by unapapadeycraze: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2016
lalasticlalacheesy.
Re: Lists Of The Current Most Mentioned Names Amongst Nigerians. by Sugarcious(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2016
You didn't mention that guy with AEROPLANE name
Re: Lists Of The Current Most Mentioned Names Amongst Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2016
thesicilian:
What is the essence of this list?!
I think the list will be interactive.
Nairaland is bored these days without threads like this.

1 Like

Re: Lists Of The Current Most Mentioned Names Amongst Nigerians. by Towncrier007(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2016
Sugarcious:
pls remind me the name again grin
Re: Lists Of The Current Most Mentioned Names Amongst Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2016
sinaj:
Quite romantic kiss kiss

Thought I'm the only one that noticed the romance in this post smiley
Re: Lists Of The Current Most Mentioned Names Amongst Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2016
Towncrier007:

pinshure or adonbilivit

Re: Lists Of The Current Most Mentioned Names Amongst Nigerians. by Towncrier007(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2016
comradespade:

pinshure or adonbilivit
hahaha that's hilarious, pls oga Basket mouth so u join nairaland abi? grin
Re: Lists Of The Current Most Mentioned Names Amongst Nigerians. by Sugarcious(m): 8:57am On Nov 21, 2016
Towncrier007:

He will get a notification when I mention him. Don't bother he will soon show face.
Re: Lists Of The Current Most Mentioned Names Amongst Nigerians. by makydebbie(f): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Lists Of The Current Most Mentioned Names Amongst Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 21, 2016
Sugarcious:

uncle airforce1 ur attention is neededgrin

Re: Lists Of The Current Most Mentioned Names Amongst Nigerians. by Towncrier007(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2016
comradespade:

uncle airforce1 ur attention is neededgrin
leave airforce1 he nor get battery No light for kirikiri for 3weeks now.
Re: Lists Of The Current Most Mentioned Names Amongst Nigerians. by YhungPablo(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2016
guys today's is my birthday pls show me love
Re: Lists Of The Current Most Mentioned Names Amongst Nigerians. by Towncrier007(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
YhungPablo:
guys today's is my birthday pls show me love
Hbd brother, may you live long to enjoy what buhari has in store for you. grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Steps To Take To Get Into Her Pant / Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important / I Can't Believe That Some Nigerian Girls Have Yellow Teeth (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.