Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,430 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements (69606 Views)

A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nigeriapen(m): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Fashion designer, Yvonne Nwosu wants to get married before the end of this year.

In a post via IG, Yvonne revealed that she promised her father she’ll tie the knot before the end of the year. However, anyone trying to be her husband must meet certain requirements.

1. Must be God fearing.

2. Single or (divorced)

3. Any nationality is fine.

4. 5″11 to 6″2 (height).

5. Flat or big tummy is fine.

6. 33yrs to 45yr old.

7. He must be financially capable!

8. Must be generous.

9. Adventurous and open minded.

10. Cassava must be ‘BIG’ and must be skilled at using it.

11. And most importantly…. your down south game must be on point.

View this post on Instagram So earlier this year, I promised my dad I was gonna get married by the end of year and now the time has come lol. But as expected, a doll has her criteria Kindly see below the requirements needed for eligibility:

1. Must be God fearing.

2. Single or (divorced)

3. Any nationality is fine.

4. 5″11 to 6″2 (height).

5. Flat or big tummy is fine.

6. 33yrs to 45yr old.

7. He must be financially capable!

8. Must be generous.

9. Adventurous and open minded.

10. Cassava must be ‘BIG’ and must be skilled at using it.

11. And most importantly…. your down south game must be on point. #FindingVonne’sman #VonneisgettingmarriedA post shared by Yvonne Nwosu (@vonnecouture) on Nov 1, 2018 at 7:26am PDTThe post Your cassava must be big

See More Crazy Photos And Comment Below;;;;;;;;;;

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/your-cassava-must-be-big-yvonne-nwosu-shares-list-of-certain-requirements-her-husband-to-be-must-meet-html/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by soberdrunk(m): 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
He be like i meet the requirements ooo! Where can someone get application form? angry

Ps-See as she fine with makeup and fake hair, if person remove all the costume now she fit be like 'incomplete evolution' angry

217 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
Daddy baby o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
Is Ur Bress big? Is Ur Towtow tight and Odourless? Does ur ass sound "Kpai" when it's slapped,if not..Aunty Yvonne abi Weavon from the bottom of my Heart I say F#CK YEW!! and ur Standards.
As if u dey perfect..

431 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Olalan(m): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
Anything just to trend

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by 48noble(m): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
dicks
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Kenekingisback: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
This government sef grin

27 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by jericco1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
ladies and dicks big. nawa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Samantha23(f): 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
her choice
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Elnino4ladies: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
Bantam:
Is Ur Bress big? Is Ur Towtow tight and Odourless? Does ur ass sound "Kpai" when it's slapped,if not..Aunty Yvonne abi Weavon from the bottom of my Heart I say F#CK YEW!! and ur Standards.
As if u dey perfect..

Lol

10 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by MrCoker: 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
Oloshi . I did not call her anything ooo

12 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Issame: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
MrCoker:
Oloshi . I did not call her anything ooo
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by ednut1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
What exactly do women mean by God fearing abeg

36 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by chibike69: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
grin
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
Cucumber is better, it's smooth.

3 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by sanpipita(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lol adventurous and open minded, any guy who knows he can't cope better run away.

2 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
soberdrunk:
He be like i meet the requirements ooo! Where can someone get application form? angry

But unfortunately you are broke

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Topccy007z: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
That's because her puna is extra wide

26 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by enemyofprogress: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
Just because her pussy is already a borehole

29 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Mankosi: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
cheesy
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
Meet all the requirements expect the age and financial part plus I don't suck any woman disease hole. But this one she is searching for big prick, hope between her legs is not as wide as the river niger?

28 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by gurunlocker: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
Help me tell her to go to a place where there's clay soil and mould his dream man.... Very simple cheesy grin cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by paparazzi1987(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
weyrey nie.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Edmondd(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
When she suppose to list her qualifications as a wife material. Mtcheew

Christmas is at the corner, you really need our service. Reach us for your interior decorations including curtains and window blinds and other home accessories. Tel/WhatsApp 07013038612.

2 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Melison(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Coming from one who doesn't posses half of what she desires,ewu Gambia u for just go garden of eden create ur own perfect gentleman
Eeediott!!!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Scatterscatter(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
All these girls that are always looking for big cassava, fear them!

What they have down there is either a WELL or BOREHOLE!!!

34 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
God fearing with big cassava whose game down south is on point.
This girl na confused olosho.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Monaco2(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lol she emphasize on d BIG n she obviously love getting sucked cheesy Bad babe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by franchasng: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Brings out my pen to tick asap shocked

1. Must be God fearing, am I cry

2. Single √√ or (divorced)

3. Any nationality is fine. √√

4. 5″11 to 6″2 (height). √√

5. Flat or big tummy is fine. √√

6. 33yrs to 45yr old. √

7. He must be financially capable! √√

8. Must be generous. √√

9. Adventurous and open minded. ××

10. Cassava must be ‘BIG’ and must be skilled at using it. ××

11. And most importantly…. your down south game must be on point ××

Op where are we sending the application, and how many copies + are we attaching photocopies of our certificates angry

25 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Houseofglam7(f): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
Please woman, don't be stupid undecided

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 / Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.