Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails (2581 Views)

Sexy Slay Mamas Dance And Slays With A Scary Finger Nails, Got People Talking / Are Most Girls With Long Finger Nails Dirty Inside? / 7 Tips To Do Always Keeping Long-distance Relationships Strong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by Ailinshukay: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2016
Guys in one word what do you do with your long finger nails

#Palmchat

Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2016
Dirty boys do that.

1 Like

Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by olutosfem(f): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2016
No mind them...keeping long nails in this kinda weather Before them scratch dia head nails don dirty
Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by kinggogo: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2016
Nothing undecided

Na our fault say we get nyc set of nails undecided
Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
angry

That is soooo disgusting... undecided men with long nails definitely doesn't practice proper hygiene ..

*puke*
Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by chigoizie7(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
olutosfem:
No mind them...keeping long nails in this kinda weather Before them scratch dia head nails don dirty

Lol, that is absolutely not the reason why u hate it.

Maybe because of the injuries u sustain when being fingered by a long nail
Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by olutosfem(f): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
chigoizie7:

shior.... undecided why would somebody keep this kinda nail and still do that to a lady. Abeg swerve tongue
Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by adedammy007(m): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
maybe to be a professional recharge card scratcher
Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by ButterFrost212(f): 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
How I hate long nails angry .can you not just cut it, file it and keep it moderate and neat. Only local guys do this in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by ButterFrost212(f): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
chigoizie7:

shocked shocked finger a lady with that thing, how disgusting.
Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by captainbangz: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
I just let my left thumb and index finger nails grow not longer than 0.2cm, so as to enable me to remove some stuffs like sim cards and battery thats all. The rest are always short and neat.
Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by donMIG(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Notin really....i just love to c my nails long...just 2 most...thumb n my pinky....lolx
Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by chigoizie7(m): 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
ButterFrost212:
shocked shocked finger a lady with that thing, how disgusting.

Well, I only have long nail on the small finger nd d one next to it, u don't finger a pussy with those,do u?

Anyways, I still maintain that the reason why u hate them nails is because of my reason
Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by Amber7(f): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
I actually like long nails on a guy.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
To do karishika things
Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by ButterFrost212(f): 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
chigoizie7:

Well, I only have long nail on the small finger nd d one next to it, u don't finger a pussy with those,do u?

Anyways, I still maintain that the reason why u hate them nails is because of my reason
no you don't. And what is the point of keeping the two last nails?
Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by Ginaz(f): 12:52am On Nov 22, 2016
I hate long nails on a guy with passion
Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 22, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by Qualer: 1:14am On Nov 22, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
lipsrsealed

only one thing i feel like doing right now! grin grin grin
Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 22, 2016
ButterFrost212:
How I hate long nails angry .can you not just cut it, file it and keep it moderate and neat. Only local guys do this in my opinion.
im not local , but iv got me self some long ass nails....and if you fuccin wankers cant see that some lads keep it cos they fancy it
Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by dingbang(m): 3:42am On Nov 22, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
angry

That is soooo disgusting... undecided men with long nails definitely doesn't practice proper hygiene ..

*puke*
and what of girls with long dirty nails? undecided
Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by GiaGunn(f): 5:19am On Nov 22, 2016
They are related to Bobrisky and Denrele
Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by chigoizie7(m): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
ButterFrost212:
no you don't. And what is the point of keeping the two last nails?

I don't know,

Maybe, it a way i discipline myself.

I used to eat/chop nails with my teeth in public. @ a time, all my nails were long, but it looked feminine, so, I decided to leave the last 2 on both hands.
Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
adedammy007:
maybe to be a professional recharge card scratcher

cheesy
Lol
Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
To scratch their Gay partner's back while fagging...that's some G-shii
Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
It is a turn off for me; I don't wear long nails myself.
Re: Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails by Mavelshee(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
chigoizie7:

Lols...did this once....shez lucky she didnt bleed

(1) (Reply)

I'm An Asexual. What Is Wrong With Me? Help / Be Sincere!! Can You Get Married To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.