Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Ladies Can You Accept Money From Your Guy In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Accept Money From Your Guy In Public (465 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Accept Money From Your Guy In Public by Ailinshukay: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2016
I find it strange when i see a guy and a girl seeing each other off to the bus stop and then the guy deeps his hand in his pocket brings out cash from his wallet to give to the girl. Most of the ladies i have seen accepted the cash joyfully but some refused the money. Me i don't like giving my babe money on the street,the first time i did it, i begged her for a whole week. so ladies share if you like it or not!!!

#Palmchat
Re: Ladies Can You Accept Money From Your Guy In Public by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Any thread that ends with #palmchat always turn out to be a dumb one.

See topic of discussion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Accept Money From Your Guy In Public by kinggogo: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
It's a dumb bf dah'll do dat undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Accept Money From Your Guy In Public by nobodii: 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Father lord

Re: Ladies Can You Accept Money From Your Guy In Public by Ailinshukay: 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
My guy nobody is perfect.

(1) (Reply)

She Doesn’t Want To Tell Me Who My Father Is / Who Will You Prefer To Settle Down With. / Which Do You Prefer? Increase In Price / Decrease In Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.