Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex (21943 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / When Girls Want Sex, They Cant Hide It. My Experience[pix +18] / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Oluwa4u(m): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Please dont be shy lets hear how you ask your bf/husband for sex.

1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by ire803386: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
They won't come here now

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
Mostly, they print hand bills and start sharing.

Any lucky man will attend the service.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by victorDcaptain(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
I think they start laughing

10 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by dazzlingd(m): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lying down on the backs
Asking for a cuddle
Forming sleepy
Telling you they are hungry and asking what will u offer them if they come to your house.
Some simply tell u they are Hot and need sex.
I've had occasions where a girl told me straight, I'm wet, fvk me

46 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
Back then, I used to use the "I want to go" phrase to communicate my sexual needs, but now that I don't need to say that; I either initiate a kiss and from there it'll happen or I just start by romancing him down to his boxers. grin

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
Watch my eyes, if they rapid and quirky, then I am asking for it. But I won't say it out. It's the guy's job to ' decifer '

3 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by samysmoothfresh: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
Op dem no go talk anything jareh

meanwhile It's complicated when bae is shy.....

Personally i know she wants some dickking when she starts iving me attitude and acting all bitchy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Oluwa4u(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
Amakavula:
Watch my eyes, if they rapid and quirky, then I am asking for it. But I won't say it out. It's the guy's job to ' decifer '
you and your fake profile pix

6 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
Oluwa4u:
you and your fake profile pix
Thanks O, I like it like that.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Oluwa4u(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Amakavula:
Thanks O, I like it like that.. cheesy
spell mumu

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by chris31(m): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
She go call & ask u whether una get light
Another trick is to lie down on the bed when she notice ur not giving her attention she go be like if u like sit down over there & be pressing ur phone once its 6pm am going home

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
Amakavula:

Decipher tongue tongue

I know you're a guy

14 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Lancarrazi(m): 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
I don't wait for ladies to give me a sign. I create it by licking her pussy through whatever shes wearing. Its a seductive play. She drips wetness at instant

5 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
I start with deep kisses, caressing.
I miss those days shaa. angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by dingbang(m): 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
Some girls are very bold o shocked make I no talk anything sha. Same girl who tells you she dont do sex on the first date will be same girl who's gona seduce a guy she likes on the first date.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
kimbraa:
Back then, I used to use the "I want to go" phrase to communicate my sexual needs, but now that I don't need to say that; I either initiate a kiss and from there it'll happen or I just start by romancing him down to his boxers. grin
I can't call a bad cos you're just straight forward afterall is not shameful thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
Iamtosignno:
I can't call a bad cos you're just straight forward afterall is not shameful thing
I'm a good girl and there's nothing shameful about expressing oneself while anonymous.

23 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
highqueen:
I start with deep kisses, caressing.
I miss those days shaa. angry angry
What happened now? Are you celibating? grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
kimbraa:
What happened now? Are you celibating? grin
Lol.
Distance.

And no sex relationship, and it's possible too cos of distance. angry embarassed
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
highqueen:

Lol.
Distance.

And no sex relationship, and it's possible too cos of distance. angry embarassed
Distance may seem like a barrier, but it's just for a while na. If there's love, you guys can make things happen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
kimbraa:
I'm a good girl and there's nothing shameful about expressing oneself while anonymous.
Good Girl Hmmm I don't want to talk my mind tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
Iamtosignno:
Good Girl Hmmm I don't want to talk my mind tongue
It depends on your definition of a good girl.
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
kimbraa:
Distance may seem like a barrier, but it's just for a while na. If there's love, you guys can make things happen.
My bf, na strong guy.
He can't be seduced, no doubt.

angry angry angry

There's better love naw, it's getting to 2years now shaa.we still strong though it's not easy, sometimes you feel like you wanna quit.
It's his rule not mine though. grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by carter009(m): 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
Seriously I pity your BF, you will make his life miserable, infact he is finished.
Amakavula:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
kimbraa:
It depends on your definition of a good girl.
Like seriously undecided ayam not understand you again o undecided many girls form good and good na good no get another name why my own definition ok ok lemme define your good girl good girl at sex grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
highqueen:

My bf, na strong guy.
He can't be seduced, no doubt.

angry angry angry

There's better love naw, it's getting to 2years now shaa.we still strong though it's not easy, sometimes you feel like you wanna quit.
It's his rule not mine though. grin
That's nice. Mine is long distance too, but I can deal 'cause I'm used to being picky.
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Iamtosignno:
Like seriously undecided ayam not understand you again o undecided many girls form good and good na good no get another name why my own definition ok ok lemme define your good girl good girl at sex grin
Just picture me the way you'll picture any good girl, sex aside.
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
kimbraa:
That's nice. Mine is long distance too, but I can deal 'cause I'm used to being picky.
Nice one.
We keep trying, the most important is let there be understanding between both partners.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Eberechi24(f): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
When am being unnecessary nice
Being clingy ( need cuddles and petting)

He still no grab am, my hands do the needful.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady / My NYSC Sex Experience. / Sex With A Smaller Virgin Girl And Now This Is Happening (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.