Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,642 members, 7,851,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. (938 Views)

Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her / 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
undecided undecided

Guys he needs a clue on how best to go about this...its not about money or material things because the girl's parents are loaded...how else can he impress her to date him??
Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
By not givin a FĂșck......there are many fishes in the sea and even the lakes undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin

Know what she likes to do or What hobbies that makes her heart melt then ur oga can nail them down wink

Some women like me cheesy material things can't impress us.. Juz spend ur quality time with us and I'll assure u thats worth more than the iPhone7 + the G-wagon shii... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by dingbang(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Be lively... Crack jokes.. make her laugh.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by dingbang(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Know what she likes to do or What hobbies that makes her heart melt then ur oga can nail them down wink

Some women like me cheesy material things can't impress us.. Juz spend ur quality time with us and I'll assure u thats worth more than the iPhone7 + the G-wagon shii... cheesy
please describe quality time
Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
dingbang:
please describe quality time

Hahahhaah... Nawa for u... grin

Why shud I describe when u know ur better than me.. tongue
Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by kinggogo: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Exactly wah d 1st comment said, by not giving 1 fuckkk

Act lyk hw gentlemen act on normal dates, if she isn't impressed. Then dats her own fvcking cup of tea
Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by dingbang(m): 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahhaah... Nawa for u... grin

Why shud I describe when u know ur better than me.. tongue
lwkmd u should knw Dat quality time means different thing to guys Dan what the ladies think it is, so tell me ur own version grin
Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by loadedvibes: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lol. Ok make I talk my own.
Passy089 this your situation is quite easy. If the girl doesn't want to date you she doesn't want to date and no two bleeps can change that except maybe pity sha.
So on this particular date so. Just be your self don't relinquish your controls to her be in charge and if she still doesn't date it means she never meant to date you right from day one.

1 Like

Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by Splinz(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
There's no one glue out there that's gonna work magic for you.

I know you're already feeling threatened by what she said, and as a result, you may be under pressure as we speak.

But hey, calm down. As you go on your date, simply be your normal self. Do not try anything funny or belittle your person all in a bit to impress her.

Lastly, the last thing on your mind should be nursing the fear of losing her. Even if you're unsuccessful, dude move on!

1 Like

Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
By not givin a FĂșck......there are many fishes in the sea and even the lakes undecided

bro until you meet that special kinda fish ...believe me ehh fiah plenty for sea but beta fish scarce
Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by tee59(f): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Snce u really want to impress her, just put on a clown costume and crack jokes to pple arnd, mak dem laugh and evn farts in deir midst and starts dancing lik dose mascurade 4fm ur village. Ode. A gud lady wil accept u 4 who u are. Unless inferiority complex dey worry u.

1 Like

Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Wow now that's a nice girl talking .
Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
dingbang:
Be lively... Crack jokes.. make her laugh.

Goodluck.

thanks man... already gud at that
Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
post=51241577:
Lol. Ok make I talk my own.
Passy089 this your situation is quite easy. If the girl doesn't want to date you she doesn't want to date and no two bleeps can change that except maybe pity sha.
So on this particular date so. Just be your self don't relinquish your controls to her be in charge and if she still doesn't date it means she never meant to date you right from day one.

But At least one has to up his game ....this girl is one in a million... u never want to miss out on such opportunity
Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by Free101(m): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Just like someone above me said, "By not giving a fuc.k., when a girl says you must impress her she's nuts and when you strive to impress a lady, she fuc.king takes you for granted. just be yourself.
if you are a jerk, be yourself
if you believe in your looks, dress to kill
you believe you are intelligent, use your brain
feel you can speak the Queen's language, be Johnny English
You're a talkative, talk her to death
you're a bad guy, show her your bad self
you can't really say what she fancies, girls are weird and can fall for whatever you possess be it positive or negative. just be yourself, so that when she falls for what you portrays, you won't have to drop to facade.
#mypieceofmind

1 Like

Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by loadedvibes: 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
It would seem you do not even like her as you claim. Rather she is business opportunity to you
Passy089:

But At least one has to up his game ....this girl is one in a million... u never want to miss out on such opportunity
Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Time to leave while you have the chance. First date and she's already giving ultimatums. It's not a job interview abeg it's a date

2 Likes

Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
post=51242383:
It would seem you do not even like her as you claim. Rather she is business opportunity to you

I mean opportunity to date an amazing girl like her.
its not for material tins
Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2016
trustyshoess:
Time to leave while you have the chance. First date and she's already giving ultimatums. It's not a job interview abeg it's a date

Bae u will not understand.
Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2016
Free101:
Just like someone above me said, "By not giving a fuc.k., when a girl says you must impress her she's nuts and when you strive to impress a lady, she fuc.king takes you for granted. just be yourself.
if you are a jerk, be yourself
if you believe in your looks, dress to kill
you believe you are intelligent, use your brain
feel you can speak the Queen's language, be Johnny English
You're a talkative, talk her to death
you're a bad guy, show her your bad self
you can't really say what she fancies, girls are weird and can fall for whatever you possess be it positive or negative. just be yourself, so that when she falls for what you portrays, you won't have to drop to facade.
#mypieceofmind

Well Spoken bro...

1 Like

Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by Eddodoh(m): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2016
trustyshoess:
Gbam!!! Nothing more but it seems the guy is hell bent on having her and that's where he will lose it.
Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by Fidecoo(m): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

(asi) madam na lie.
Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
Fidecoo:
(asi) madam na lie.

Na true ooo... tongue
Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by drnoel: 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Really?
Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
drnoel:

Really?

Aha wink
Re: Help!! She Said If He Doesn't Impress Her On This 1st Date Then Its Off. by drnoel: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Passy089:
undecided undecided

Guys he needs a clue on how best to go about this...its not about money or material things because the girl's parents are loaded...how else can he impress her to date him??

Its quite plain that she has no intention of being impressed hence the comment. If so then why worry? Just go on ur date, enjoy it wihthout trying to impress her and walk away knowing thats the last time u'd meet her. Girls are thought to be the most silly creatures in this world.

(1) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Keeping Late Nights / Valentine Night: How Many People Are Fvcking Now? / I Go Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.