Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

I Go Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Go Love (955 Views)

Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! / Man United Defender Matteo Darmian And Francesca Don Marry (chaii I Go Love O) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Go Love by kio052001(m): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
when you think you have seen it all, as I was on my way going home yesterday, I saw a guy and two ladies just walking from a distance, and I noticed the guy's left arm was resting on the shoulders of the lady on the left and the other lady's right arm was resting on the guy's back, the guy was operating a mobile phone with his right hand
then he raised his hand up with the phone horizontally facing them and they all smiled together, I was getting closer to them when I heard the guy's voice saying I like the other set up than this setting while the lady on the right said she prefers the present settings of the camera
I turned to see the phone they were playing love with self, to my surprise, it's the much talked about Itel S31 mobile phone, then I became puzzled by their discussion on which of the picture was better for more than 10mins, from the BRT queue I could still see them passing the phone to one another inspecting the pictures that was taken with different setting on the phone, even till I entered the bus they were still passing the phone within themselves

all is well, if love is in the air grin
Re: I Go Love by firstking01(m): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
All these lagosians and busybody...and your point isundecided??
Re: I Go Love by kio052001(m): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
they still in the Spirit of Valentine
Re: I Go Love by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mtcheeeeeww

Poor PR
Re: I Go Love by vedah: 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
This is your way of advertising your product?
Very poor sad
Re: I Go Love by kio052001(m): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
undecided
vedah:
This is your way of advertising your product?
Very poor sad
Re: I Go Love by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2017
so is that how lovely itelS31 camera is ?
Re: I Go Love by iphielove: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
I'm beginning to love angry this Itel S31 mobile phone self,
who sad will gift it to me grin
so this my neighbour will stop making me feel jealous undecided
Re: I Go Love by kio052001(m): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
iphielove:
Itel S31 will be yours, if you believe, you will receive it

1 Like

Re: I Go Love by tee59(f): 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
I thought u av smtn sensible to say ni sha. shocked
Re: I Go Love by kio052001(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
tee59:
I thought u av smtn sensible to say ni sha. shocked
pe le o!!!
Re: I Go Love by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
pls op what is ur point about the itel s31? undecided
kio052001:
when you think you have seen it all, as I was on my way going home yesterday, I saw a guy and two ladies just walking from a distance, and I noticed the guy's left arm was resting on the shoulders of the lady on the left and the other lady's right arm was resting on the guy's back, the guy was operating a mobile phone with his right hand
then he raised his hand up with the phone horizontally facing them and they all smiled together, I was getting closer to them when I heard the guy's voice saying I like the other set up than this setting while the lady on the right said she prefers the present settings of the camera
I turned to see the phone they were playing love with self, to my surprise, it's the much talked about Itel S31 mobile phone, then I became puzzled by their discussion on which of the picture was better for more than 10mins, from the BRT queue I could still see them passing the phone to one another inspecting the pictures that was taken with different setting on the phone, even till I entered the bus they were still passing the phone within themselves

all is well, if love is in the air grin
Re: I Go Love by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
me sef dey look for the phone oo that itel s31 with the way the phone dey sound cool cool cool
iphielove:
Re: I Go Love by kio052001(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin
Anuoluwapo23:
pls op what is ur point about the itel s31? undecided
where ever the Itel S31 is found, there is this happiness in the environ
Re: I Go Love by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
kio052001:
grin

where ever the Itel S31 is found, there is this happiness in the environ
Really on top just itelS31
Re: I Go Love by iphielove: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
grin
firstking01:
All these lagosians and busybody...and your point isundecided??
hahaha
love was in the air and the Itel S31 mobile phone amplified it the more

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To My Daughter Hope. / How My Husband Caught Me On Bed With Our Gateman / Kenyan Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Friend For Stealing What Belongs To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.