Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Will You Allow Your Girlfren To Post Her Pic At The Print Media? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow Your Girlfren To Post Her Pic At The Print Media? (669 Views)

Benue State University Student Post Her N@ked Pics Online To Mark Her Birthday / Is Your Girlfriend This Cute? Then Post Her Pic To Rival This Rated10 Beauty / She Post Her Younger Sister Unclad Pics On Facebook, Becos She Snatch her bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Girlfren To Post Her Pic At The Print Media? by vanderjo(m): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2009
for me,, i reserve my comment
Re: Will You Allow Your Girlfren To Post Her Pic At The Print Media? by Godmother(f): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2009
If its actually to favour her career and help her what's wrong with it? Or are you one of those controlling types?
Re: Will You Allow Your Girlfren To Post Her Pic At The Print Media? by vanderjo(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2009
@Godmother,
just asking, just a thought but i wouldn't allow her do that,most girls that do it are looking for a man.
Re: Will You Allow Your Girlfren To Post Her Pic At The Print Media? by Abbeycity4(f): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2009
Godmother:

If its aactually to favour her career and help her what's wrong with it? Or are you one of those controlling types?

U've said it all. . . . .
Re: Will You Allow Your Girlfren To Post Her Pic At The Print Media? by Godmother(f): 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2009
van der jo:

@Godmother,
just asking, just a thought but i wouldn't allow her do that,most girls that do it are looking for a man.

Sorry to say but this sounds so lame.
Re: Will You Allow Your Girlfren To Post Her Pic At The Print Media? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2009
I think the OP is either insecure or controlling undecided undecided You havnt even put a ring on it yet you want to dictate how she lives her life?

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Jealousy / Love! Do Guys Really Commit Enough? / Love Leaves Pangs Of Pain Behind!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.