Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Should I Play Along?... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Play Along?... (723 Views)

Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? / Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband / Is It Better To Ask A Girl To Be Your Girlfriend OR Just Play Along? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Play Along?... by IBNgemini: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
Romancelanders I hail oo
Am in a confused state right due to the situation I found myself in..
There is the girl in my department,different level tho she is way older than I am,we got talking and start chatting on regular basis on WhatsApp.....
To my greatest surprise she asked me if I needed anything(material thing), that she going to take care of that,she even suggested going to ShopRite together to see a movie....
Am really stunned cause the same girl told me she see herself as an aunty to me.....

Should I play along or use style style comot myself.......

Pardon my English oo
Re: Should I Play Along?... by alterswerve(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
I think you should take the advice of the first post on page 1
Re: Should I Play Along?... by ikp120(m): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Seriously? He don pick your call? Guy buy iPhone 7 joor grin grin ... No fall our hand o... G boys dey look for clients, but clients dey look for you... Enjoy bro... I dey loyal o... By the way, you need my account number? grin grin .

I was just joking sha... Just play along bro
Re: Should I Play Along?... by wizaro(m): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Op. Shine ya eye. Ooo
Re: Should I Play Along?... by IBNgemini: 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
ikp120:
Seriously? He don pick your call? Guy buy iPhone 7 joor grin grin ... No fall our hand o... G boys dey look for clients, but clients dey look for you... Enjoy bro... I dey loyal o... By the way, you need my account number? grin grin .

I was just joking sha... Just play along bro

After reading the first four lines..........I think say u don take Oshogbo weed oooo
Re: Should I Play Along?... by ikp120(m): 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
IBNgemini:
[color=#990000][/color]

After reading the first four lines..........I think say u don take Oshogbo weed oooo

Lolzzzz! grin grin grin
Re: Should I Play Along?... by kinggogo: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Wooww return d courtesy dude. It's called bn nice

Dnt get anytin dirty into ur skull undecided

(1) (Reply)

4 Things That Really Turn Women Off! / Some Quotes Based On My Experience In Life / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.