Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? (4256 Views)

Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? / Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband / Do I Break Up With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by Donaldaustindon: 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hello everyone,

I would like to share my story with you here.
I have been dating my girlfriend for 3 years, I met her on Facebook and we developed serious connection. We are from the same state. Her first visit to my place was during my service year in 2017. I served in the neighboring state to our state. On her visit, she is so beautiful and down to the earth. She cooked, washed my clothes, cleaned my room and even top it with super Sex.

Just of recent, I visited my friend in my state and we were just talking randomly about girls of this generation. I tried to brag about my girlfriend by showing her picture to him but lo and behold, my friend laughed to stupor. Lol. I was confused. To my surprise my friend told me details about my girlfriend. He mentioned her name, her place, her sex style, he told me the last time she showed up at his place, he even showed me his last chat with her. I was just laughing and thinking how crazy these girls are.

I called her the same moment to meet me at my place that I'm in town. She showed up the next day, I acted like nothing happened, lol. I'm actually good at that. I had serious jokes with her and we had great sex because it's been a year. My love for her was gone but can't let go of her sexy body.

She left my place the following morning. After 4 days, she posted her picture on whatsapp status, showing the entrance of my friend's apartment and another one showing the bedroom of my friend. I wasn't surprised anymore. That same evening, my friend called me that my girlfriend just left his place, we both laughed on phone and agreed not to let her know that we are friends.

Up till now, we still talk like nothing happened. I feel like I'm using her even though she deserve it but at the same time I feel like I should let her go since I won't be serious with her. But the main issue is that I can't let her go because of her sexy body and she gives the best Sex.

What do you think guys?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by ArcFresky(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin
have you heard of Hepatitis A, B or C?
Do you know that HIV/ Aids has no cure.
Are you aware that Hiv patients use drugs everyday of theit life.
Did you know that Hives, and Herpes cannot be cured?
Have u ever heard of gonorrhea?
Or that syphilis which cannot be cured can lead to blindness.

Think Ohhh... Because we still dey find money chop, no be to dey go hospital.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by Godoverevery: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
just let go bro.... aiin't worth you using same public toilet with ur pal...... very irritating to me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by Temhellen(f): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sex isn’t everything bro. Y not sit her down n talk to her abt it. If she eventually open up or decide to lie to u then u can give her evidences ( photos she took at your friends place, show her ur friend pix etc) . Then u let her go. If it’s her sexy body that is tieing u down, there are lots of ladies out with sexy bodies out there. Maybe u aren’t giving her well sha/ or she is the high libido type. U knw distance at time affects relationship.
She be first class GF anyways.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by chinchonglee(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
Continue bro.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by Temhellen(f): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
ArcFresky:
grin
have you heard of Hepatitis A, B or C?
Do you know that HIV/ Aids has no cure.
Are you aware that Hiv patients use drugs everyday of theit life.
Did you know that Hives, and Herpes cannot be cured?
Have u ever heard of gonorrhea?
Or that syphilis which cannot be cured can lead to blindness.

Think Ohhh... Because we still dey find money chop, no be to dey go hospital.
Bro, an advice for u and your friend, make una two go do the above listed diseases e sure me � % day no be only una two she Dey serve.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by Goldenkrezi: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
coolFor your own good cut off all ties with her ASAP..come back and thank krezi later

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
Eleyigidigan o... The babe try sha
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by Ningen(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
She's cheating.
And you are “comfortable” with it.

So who is playing who??
You're both playing yourselves bro.

Don't break-up.
Continue sailing that ship. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by Tripitaka: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Let's take a look at it this way:

You're pricking one vagìna, while your girlfriend is gloriously riding two cócks.

Both you and your friends make financial contributions to her life, while she (typically) doesn't spend on you.

She has the enviable privilege of comparing and contrasting between you and your friend; a privilege you don't have.

You go to sleep at night bemoaning the betrayal while she sleeps preety.

So, how exactly are you using her? Before you refer to sex, know that both genders equally enjoy sex, just that one is more expressive than the other.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
All these Nairaland teenagers with their slow threads.

You obviously know the smart step to take and you're already playing well by the smart rules, yet you're still here again, asking what people feel.
Do you expect people to tell you to unfvck her or what?

Look here kid, there's no wrong move in this. If you keep bleeping her like nothing happened, it's a smart move.
If you tell her, regardless if she denies or not, it's a right move.
If you end the so called illicit relationship, it's a good move.
And if you learn to keep your dck in your boxers till you marry, it's even the best and godly move.
So, it's all your choice, no wrong move. Stop bothering people with slow threads.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by decatalyst(m): 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Godoverevery:
just let go bro.... aiin't worth you using same public toilet with ur pal...... very irritating to me.

You are very correct!

Only kids will continue to straff the public tool/toilet like that.

The picture below says a lot.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by ArcFresky(m): 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Temhellen:

Bro, an advice for u and your friend, make una two go do the above listed diseases e sure me � % day no be only una two she Dey serve.
Adviser
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by Donald3d(m): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Plot twist, she knows both of you are friends, but she just wants to destroy your destinies and infect you with all manner of STDs, spiritual and physical . grin grin grin

I don't know how people comfortably live this kind of lifestyle without fear for their lives or future .
Don't take unnecessary risks , just because of few minutes of pleasure .

3 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by Godoverevery: 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
Temhellen:
Sex isn’t everything bro. Y not sit her down n talk to her abt it. If she eventually open up or decide to lie to u then u can give her evidences ( photos she took at your friends place, show her ur friend pix etc) . Then u let her go. If it’s her sexy body that is tieing u down, there are lots of ladies out with sexy bodies out there. Maybe u aren’t giving her well sha/ or she is the high libido type. U knw distance at time affects relationship.
yea....it will always be the guy fault....he isn't giving her well??
if a man cheat do we talk about the lady not banging him well

it very annoying when I see ladies always trying to give excuses for there fellow mess up.

my dear no justification for cheating....even if the guy is impotent u have no right to cheat ....d common sense thing to do is leave.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by OnPointMan(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin Good Nollywood script.

Check my signature for your well being
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
You want to know what I think? Well, I think of this old proverb "BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER"

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by austine4real(m): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin grin grin

When u gets to some certain age sex will not moved u again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lol this story just get as e be swears.. Finding out the person you've been dating for 5 years na animashaun na madt cruise grin

But you sef because the püssy too lit you wan let her go and you still no wan let her go.. Pick a side brother grin

But If I were you, I'll keep on smashing that püssy till when I get fed up.. Make she continue dey entertain your dïck with her top-notch bedmatic skills dey go.. But try dey always dey strapped up everytime make you no go see finish cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by Shormiey(m): 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Godoverevery:
Same here ......I would just walk away undecided
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by LedRock: 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
Temhellen:
[s]Sex isn’t everything bro. Y not sit her down n talk to her abt it. If she eventually open up or decide to lie to u then u can give her evidences ( photos she took at your friends place, show her ur friend pix etc) . Then u let her go. If it’s her sexy body that is tieing u down, there are lots of ladies out with sexy bodies out there. Maybe u aren’t giving her well sha/ or she is the high libido type. U knw distance at time affects relationship.
She be first class GF anyways.[/s]
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by okpalaAnambra: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Temhellen:
At emboldened is very bad sis..u made sense except there.. there's no need to cheat..if u must cheat then separate with your partner...is just like giving silly excuse for why men cheat, there's no reason for cheating

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by okpalaAnambra: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
Tripitaka:
Let's take a look at it this way:

You're pricking one vagìna, while your girlfriend is gloriously riding two cócks.

Both you and your friends make financial contributions to her life, while she (typically) doesn't spend on you.

She has the enviable privilege of comparing and contrasting between you and your friend; a privilege you don't have.

You go to sleep at night bemoaning the betrayal while she sleeps preety.

So, how exactly are you using her? Before you refer to sex, know that both genders equally enjoy sex, just that one is more expressive than the other.
Well said bro...good one
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by Temhellen(f): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
LedRock:
Nonsense.

If u believe what I just spilled out are Nonsense, it’s non of ur damn business to tell me
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by LedRock: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Temhellen:

[s]If u believe what I just spilled out are Nonsense, it’s non of ur damn business to tell me[/s]
You type too much nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by Temhellen(f): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

At emboldened is very bad sis..u made sense except there.. there's no need to cheat..if u must cheat then separate with your partner...is just like giving silly excuse for why men cheat, there's no reason for cheating
You right. We don’t knw it d lady has high libido of which she can’t control. But I believe she the distance also affected
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by Angelacruz: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
It will end in tears....Stds loading
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by okpalaAnambra: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
Temhellen:

You right. We don’t knw it d lady has high libido of which she can’t control. But I believe she the distance also affected
If she has high libido..she should break up with her date and find someone like her.. not fucking someone else while dating
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by XXLMANDIGO: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
You never said you are heartbroken, you said you were laughing as your friend was revealing every escapade he had with your babe. You are forming bad boy meanwhile you have cried to bed and wet your pillow several times. You already proved you are a Smokescreen by pretending to her you have no idea of the relationship existing between them.

You are depressed coz the trophy girl is no more yours and it's glaring ,and that's why you came to Nairaland to make people shed your tears with you.

Pele
sad
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by NwaforIgbo: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
That's y I always advice people to brag about their galfriend before their friends....
Sometimes it reveals alot. Especially those talkative friends. grin
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? by oluwaleinad(m): 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
Just go for test and advice your friend to do same,that babe may be sharing something more than sex to you guys...
what if she knew you guys are friends already and still keep fuvking you both.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is These About Igbo Women / Housegirls/boys / My Encounter With A Gay Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.