Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

5 Funny Things Girls Say During Intercourse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Funny Things Girls Say During Intercourse (3080 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] / Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Funny Things Girls Say During Intercourse by mostsimpliest(m): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
The process of proposing a girl for sex can be so disgusting and funny since the brain no longer reasons normally but akwardly.Some girls tends to make some funny comments when being layed and some of them are

1.YOU RAPING ME: this mostly happen when it happens between partners not in a relationship but the sex just happened due to circumstances.A guy once undressed a lady and was having sex with her when she said "do you know you are raping me?" and the guy callously answered "i know"

2.I HAVE ASSIGNMENT: My guy was once having sex with his new hick in my seondary school days when she lied she had an assignment to submit whereas we were in the same class

3.MY WOMB: Guys with big john thomas can relate to this better,when hitting her hard and she starts screaming 'my womb o my womb'

4.IS IT IN?: The okra sized guys are mostly the ones that get such embarassing question while already sweating on a lady,only for her to raise her head and ask if it is in.

5.WILL YOU MARRY ME?: Ladies who are desperate for husbands always use these avenue to ask guys this question since the know he is no longer himsef,the funny thing is that they will keep using that to judge you if you dont abide to that promise

1 Like

Re: 5 Funny Things Girls Say During Intercourse by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Na forming thinz.
Re: 5 Funny Things Girls Say During Intercourse by pennytrate: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin
Re: 5 Funny Things Girls Say During Intercourse by dingbang(m): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Will u marry me grin

Dat caught me
Re: 5 Funny Things Girls Say During Intercourse by hero01(m): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Do u love me? Before nko
Re: 5 Funny Things Girls Say During Intercourse by cahrym(m): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
Haaaa! Nkan nbe
Re: 5 Funny Things Girls Say During Intercourse by Eleniyan15: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
hero01:
Do u love me? Before nko

LMAO 99% are guilty especially those fresh blood
Re: 5 Funny Things Girls Say During Intercourse by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
You can do better. Make the list 10 and I'll give you a kiss
Re: 5 Funny Things Girls Say During Intercourse by mostsimpliest(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Eleniyan15:

LMAO 99% are guilty especially those fresh blood

badoo!!! talking from experience ryt??
Re: 5 Funny Things Girls Say During Intercourse by Free101(m): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
That's how when I turned one around to have the legendary dogg style and she was like "baby please no dogg style please, dogg style dey spoil womb". It was after the sex that I remembered and was just laughing silently deep inside while the thoughts "jew girl", "learner", "fun spoiler" keep running through my mind.
Re: 5 Funny Things Girls Say During Intercourse by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 22, 2016
I nack one babe ehhh...she dey shout my womb oooo. I no fit laugh, she come say ahhhh it coming out from my mouth.. Fear catching me oooo. Wether my privk done

Long like that nah
Re: 5 Funny Things Girls Say During Intercourse by Ifakiland(m): 12:21am On Nov 22, 2016
Ur diick doesn't need to be long to hit her cervix (wat dey feel as womb), wen u fold her knees towards her shoulders u'll also hit it....d pvssy is only 4" deep. So ur points are weak.
Re: 5 Funny Things Girls Say During Intercourse by Eleniyan15: 9:32am On Nov 22, 2016
mostsimpliest:

badoo!!! talking from experience ryt??

definitely man
Re: 5 Funny Things Girls Say During Intercourse by Sandydayziz(f): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2016
Ashawo thread cry

(1) (Reply)

Romance Section Complain Thread For Complainers. / Africa's No 1 Spouse Finder / People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.