Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds (73946 Views)

Bedroom Design Ideas : The Most Beautiful Ideas For You / Simple but stylish One Bedroom Design Interior and Plan (PHOTOS) / watch the video of this etate buy 5 & get 1 at 700k per plot (by The Road) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Hollar007(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Clonus:
nikky i must say i am really impressed.
i have two comments to make though;1) i noticed there is no provision for visitors toilet 2) i have one plot(100 x 50) of land in PH.
the problem is i want to build something small say a two bedroom at the rear till i am ready to raise something substantial on it.
is it possible, can you be of help

Send me d land dimension or the survey plan nd I'll get u one.... PM on what's app 07061532953
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
Dope!
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by jaymejate: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
Perfect design for a relatively low budgeting.
I Love When house is small and well finished.

Cross ventilation in kitchen is Zero... Kitchen is one window. Use fan for ventilation, small fan.

Toilet window facing outside, it's mostly like that. That's the visitor's toilet.

Everything is perfect
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by LaExpert: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
firstolalekan:
Half a plot is [size=28pt]Poverty[/size]

Half a plot in some locations will buy a mansion in another location.

Change your mindset.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Basfaq(m): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
MidasTouche01:
WoW, this is really amazing....

Ladies in Architecture are always superb... they are always proving that what a man can do, a woman can do better...
what a man can do a woman can do better,that's how you use to mislead them.what is so special about this although well done baby. grin
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Burgerlomo: 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nice one
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by laprince(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
FreeWorld23:
Nice and simple

Adding one window to the kitchen won't be bad smiley

Thats a strong design/ ventilation defect you noticed. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Gemc3(f): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
I want to appreciate oga seun for this wonderful forum..my longtime friend lalasticlala..all the mods and fellow nairalander...

I created my last thread basically for three reasons..

.to catch fun

.to encourage fellow ladies to be hardworking and independent. .

.to erase the mentality of tagging every women "olosho"
grin grin
but fortunately for me...the thread turned out to be another golden opportunity. ..

many nairalanders contacted me..but 40% turn out to be prospective clients...I met this particular nairalander on the 18th of this month..we went to his site together at dalemo before sango..the land is just an half plot(60ft×60ft). .but I promised to come up with something nice..just yesterday morning..I sent him these presentation drawings. .he was amazed..and immediately asked for my professional fee..I told him..to my surprise. .he requested for my acct number and 45minutes later..I got an alert (Godwin)...

The most amazing thing is that he deducted just a little out of the amount I requested for..and asked me to go ahead with the working drawings. ..
I am so glad..not only becoz of the money..but the fact that something beautiful like diz came up from nairaland...

NOTE... ..
he personally asked me to paste the drawing here incase some people might want to incorporate their own ideas before I finish the working drawings. .

thanks to my client. . (smiles) and to all viewers. .looking forward to your beautiful ideas and annoying critism
one love....

This is beautifully. So simple and coordinated. Love it!
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by bigtt76(f): 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nice one dearie.

nikkypearl:
I want to appreciate oga seun for this wonderful forum..my longtime friend lalasticlala..all the mods and fellow nairalander...

I created my last thread basically for three reasons..

.to catch fun

.to encourage fellow ladies to be hardworking and independent. .

.to erase the mentality of tagging every women "olosho"
grin grin
but fortunately for me...the thread turned out to be another golden opportunity. ..

many nairalanders contacted me..but 40% turn out to be prospective clients...I met this particular nairalander on the 18th of this month..we went to his site together at dalemo before sango..the land is just an half plot(60ft×60ft). .but I promised to come up with something nice..just yesterday morning..I sent him these presentation drawings. .he was amazed..and immediately asked for my professional fee..I told him..to my surprise. .he requested for my acct number and 45minutes later..I got an alert (Godwin)...

The most amazing thing is that he deducted just a little out of the amount I requested for..and asked me to go ahead with the working drawings. ..
I am so glad..not only becoz of the money..but the fact that something beautiful like diz came up from nairaland...

NOTE... ..
he personally asked me to paste the drawing here incase some people might want to incorporate their own ideas before I finish the working drawings. .

thanks to my client. . (smiles) and to all viewers. .looking forward to your beautiful ideas and annoying critism
one love....

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by victorazy(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
SweetJoystick:

I'll go for cross ventilation being that most kitchens are always hot due to heat being generated there from cooking

Cross ventilation is not necessary. U can use xpeller fan or chimney
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by automatix: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
csiworksnig:
Nice design.. Thanks for this post..

A fellow nairalander here.. Female architect too.

put "F" FOR YOUR MONIKER and display your works.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by automatix: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
firstolalekan:
slowpoke... undecided
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by AfroKnight: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
This floor plan works well nikkipearl. Keep it up.

There is nothing wrong with publishing your design as long as your client requests for the publicity. However don't listen to advice that doesn't resonate with your design philosophy on this project. You have an aim, go for that and steer your client towards it.

Some clients would try to dictate every detail of the design but you as the architect should be firm if the client's ideas reduce rather than add to the value of your design. I believe if I pay a professional I should not have to get in his/her way during the design process. It's your design. I've given you my brief. You should interpret it in the best way possible with my limited resources.

I hope you read this. Congratulations. Many more success stories.

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by tundeotunba(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
firstolalekan:
U are very wrong. Half a plot in Ikoyi nko?
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by sohans(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
9ice one sis kp it up.....pls which software dd ds one?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by bellville: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
firstolalekan:
half a plot in Ikoyi, lekki, magodo, even gbagada ph 1 is a lot of money. If you find a good architect, half a plot can mean so much.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by islandmoon: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
so, even unwanted visitors must enter my bedroom to use toilet? there should be a toilet somewhere they can use without entering my house.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by mikkyex(m): 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
firstolalekan:
For ur mind.... many like u cant even afford pieces for container talkless half a plot in ur village.
I dont mean to be harsh but I need to let u know u're wrong
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Salym(m): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nice plan but you need to work on your presentation skills.
You can download revit tutorials because you are obviously a novice. You can also get material library ftom colleagues, that will enhance your rendering. You also have to know how to tweak your materials to achieve a realistic look. All in all, its not a bad start. You can improve with time.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by lakunleafolabi: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hi. I must say well done to you. Also, just to let you know, I already save a copy for my self. However, I think there should be a guest toilet. I see that all the three rooms are ensuit. What if a guest come over. Meaning that you will have to enter one of the rooms before using the conviniece....
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Dianeetdiana(f): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nice work
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by doskie(m): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
firstolalekan:
are you sure?
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by firstolalekan(m): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
mikkyex:

For ur mind.... many like u cant even afford pieces for container talkless half a plot in ur village.
I dont mean to be harsh but I need to let u know u're wrong
FUUCCKK YOU
Poverty mentality dey ur blood.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by firstolalekan(m): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
automatix:
slowpoke... undecided
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
HOPELESS FUCKERRR
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by firstolalekan(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
lielbree:

Broke asś bastard, how many you get? angry
I better pass your old drunkard foool father.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by firstolalekan(m): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Go show ur papa and mama
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by ireneony(f): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
firstolalekan:
grin grin
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by EngineerT: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hi, it's a lovely design on a small piece of land. The windows design provides 4 proper ventilation. I see the guest rest room, and I wonder why people don't. However, I noticed that the kitchen has just one window... that would make it a hot bed even if you have plans for a heat extractor. I was hoping. You can use the back porch size in working out a laundry centre since there are no sizeable corridors within the house. You can also come up with a modified design 4 the two adjacent rooms to ensure that their conveniences are completely ensuite as bedroom 2. I want to believe that the sizes can accommodate a little garden at the back and parking spaces 4 3 cars... with that, then your design is a QC passed and approved for construction(AFC)...
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Dsrooftiles: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ok
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by MChaze25(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
The idea of the two toilets at the left being that close together is a NO for me. Please do something about it. My own opinion though
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by firstolalekan(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
ireneony:
grin grin
You couldn't agree more smiley
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by drewsman: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
nice design but ur living room is too narrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment / How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? / Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.