Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds (73943 Views)

Bedroom Design Ideas : The Most Beautiful Ideas For You / Simple but stylish One Bedroom Design Interior and Plan (PHOTOS) / watch the video of this etate buy 5 & get 1 at 700k per plot (by The Road) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by MicroBox: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2016
What I need is colour combination for my house.. I want it beautiful but the area gat many projects going on so dust na wahala for now.
Please anybody with color combo ideas should kindly advice...
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Milo30(m): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2016
This is cool. I'm not a builder and I lack experience with houses, so I can't size a plot in my head. If you dimension the plan, it will be of great help.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by adicious(m): 11:35am On Nov 22, 2016
Nice.. I want something a little bigger, I so love your concept
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by justmenoni: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2016
Crazy,so fucking beautiful, this will also work for duplex, I mean this design is unique to me cos most times I see the kitchen on the left and I keep wondering why it can't be on the right side.

I think the only problem here might be the position of the soakaway or perhaps the client will have to purchase more pipes.

hope, me sef go consult you one-day sha

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Jollyakat(m): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2016
1.2m window is good for the kitchen . i won't go for cross ventilation either
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by kimacent(m): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2016
Waz the area of the land. Half plot of land in south south is different frm other areas in the country.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by nikkypearl(f): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2016
shumuel:

Very nice, i love your management skills,, please how much do Project managers get paid these days ?
it depends on the cost of the project/client anf your negotiating skills..

Thanks...
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by sheunflexy(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2016
a window is ok at the kitchen,1.5m to 1.8m size should be fine.

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by henryboff(m): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2016
I think this is a nice design. My only issue is that I feel that there are too many toilets and bathrooms ( I don't understand why every room should have a toilet and bathroom). This is just my opinion anyways.

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
I want to appreciate oga seun for this wonderful forum..my longtime friend lalasticlala..all the mods and fellow nairalander...

I created my last thread basically for three reasons..

.to catch fun

.to encourage fellow ladies to be hardworking and independent. .

.to erase the mentality of tagging every women "olosho"
grin grin
but fortunately for me...the thread turned out to be another golden opportunity. ..

many nairalanders contacted me..but 40% turn out to be prospective clients...I met this particular nairalander on the 18th of this month..we went to his site together at dalemo before sango..the land is just an half plot(60ft×60ft). .but I promised to come up with something nice..just yesterday morning..I sent him these presentation drawings. .he was amazed..and immediately asked for my professional fee..I told him..to my surprise. .he requested for my acct number and 45minutes later..I got an alert (Godwin)...

The most amazing thing is that he deducted just a little out of the amount I requested for..and asked me to go ahead with the working drawings. ..
I am so glad..not only becoz of the money..but the fact that something beautiful like diz came up from nairaland...

NOTE... ..
he personally asked me to paste the drawing here incase some people might want to incorporate their own ideas before I finish the working drawings. .

thanks to my client. . (smiles) and to all viewers. .looking forward to your beautiful ideas and annoying critism
one love....

Lovely design. I can't even find any fault smiley

Customer is always right nau. The person paying decides whatever he/she want. Bro you need to make your client feel VERY important. That is the first rule in ANY business [quote author=Truefederalism post=51262812] grin

I am an architect and I like your graphics. I will not comment on the functionality for one reason.
I hate when clients post or ask their architects to post designs online for advice. Please it is your duty to make inputs and corrections/suggestions as a client If you are not satisfied with what your architect came up with. What's the essence of bringing it here, to insult the architect?

...and to the op, this act is not professional. You are only allowed to do this in a forum for architects. #peace
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by buffalowings: 11:43am On Nov 22, 2016
asumo12:
cry

I wish I saw this earlier!

And I don tell baba Fatai to do am anyhow

cry

Eeyah sorry

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Goziemartins: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2016
Nice, so nice... I'll love to see/know the dimensions.

l'm a Civil Engineer.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by lahbordiz5(f): 11:48am On Nov 22, 2016
Nice work, more grease to ur elbow
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by greenermodels: 11:51am On Nov 22, 2016
gentlestandard:
Nice job, no doubt its a good sketch but my view on it ll be best known if actually d dimensions re given conaidering d plot size, it might be difficult to shrink d sketch to fit into 9m x 36m with all d requiree setbacks.
i believe it can fit in while giving generous offsets of 20' in front and 10' in other places while achieving a minimum room size of 10' by 12'. i will redesign it later.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2016
firstolalekan:
Half a plot is [size=28pt]Poverty[/size]

[b]E BE LIKE SEY U GET MANY DUPLEX AND ESTATES SCATTER ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEVER FIT BUY WHEELBARROW TYRE AND GO DEY MOCK WHO DEY DRIVE HE SMALL VOLKSWAGEN GOLF CAR

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by adeniyimoore: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2016
@Nikkypearl please can you kindly send me the measurements of the rooms , the store, kitchen, toilets and wardrobe. My Email Adeniyimoore@yahoo.com

Then I will like to know where the entrance will be facing. Is it going to be by the side or frontal view of the street. Thanks
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 22, 2016
henryboff:
I think this is a nice design. My only issue is that I feel that there are too many toilets and bathrooms ( I don't understand why every room should have a toilet and bathroom). This is just my opinion anyways.

The beauty of en suite rooms.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by akokaite(m): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
I want to appreciate oga seun for this wonderful forum..my longtime friend lalasticlala..all the mods and fellow nairalander...

I created my last thread basically for three reasons..

.to catch fun

.to encourage fellow ladies to be hardworking and independent. .

.to erase the mentality of tagging every women "olosho"
grin grin
but fortunately for me...the thread turned out to be another golden opportunity. ..

many nairalanders contacted me..but 40% turn out to be prospective clients...I met this particular nairalander on the 18th of this month..we went to his site together at dalemo before sango..the land is just an half plot(60ft×60ft). .but I promised to come up with something nice..just yesterday morning..I sent him these presentation drawings. .he was amazed..and immediately asked for my professional fee..I told him..to my surprise. .he requested for my acct number and 45minutes later..I got an alert (Godwin)...

The most amazing thing is that he deducted just a little out of the amount I requested for..and asked me to go ahead with the working drawings. ..
I am so glad..not only becoz of the money..but the fact that something beautiful like diz came up from nairaland...

NOTE... ..
he personally asked me to paste the drawing here incase some people might want to incorporate their own ideas before I finish the working drawings. .

thanks to my client. . (smiles) and to all viewers. .looking forward to your beautiful ideas and annoying critism
one love....

nice concept. Kip it up.

what software did u used (AchiCAD)?
what dimension did you leave d main Windows? coz it seems smaller (1200mm by 1000mm).

I am a Builder by profession.
winks!
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by CXLVII: 11:55am On Nov 22, 2016
firstolalekan:

As if you can afford one in Ikoyi

Smeones half plot can buy your full plot 300 times

3 Likes

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by seniorkachion(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2016
Nikky can yu draw for me witout seeing the site bc am in Abia. I wil be as honest as the guy yu mentioned in yur post. Thanks.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Alaminz(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2016
pls which software are u using for ur modelling n floorplan.??
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by akokaite(m): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2016
nice concept. Kip it up. what software did u used (AchiCAD)? what dimension did you leave d main Windows? coz it seems smaller (1200mm by 1000mm). I am a Builder by profession. winks!
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by toye440: 11:57am On Nov 22, 2016
firstolalekan:
Na u get ur mouth
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by mtchris(m): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2016
Nice one nikkypearl, but your toilet window facing at the front i don't buy the idea. And your kitchen having two windows wouldn't be a bad idea. I like your design.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by jossytech(m): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2016
Reach me I need 3D image of my plan, reach me on 08132562470 or drop ur line for me
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Fargbaba: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2016
AntiWailer:

Not in Lekki Phase 1.

U are limited by ur exposure.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Btruth: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2016
Good design. But my problem is the sitting not having enough ventilation.

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by firstolalekan(m): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2016
CXLVII:

As if you can afford one in Ikoyi

Smeones half plot can buy your full plot 300 times
DBriteLitehouse:

[b]E BE LIKE SEY U GET MANY DUPLEX AND ESTATES SCATTER ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEVER FIT BUY WHEELBARROW TYRE AND GO DEY MOCK WHO DEY DRIVE HE SMALL VOLKSWAGEN GOLF CAR
Choke on your poverty
Not everyone is as poor as your generations

Again, HALF A PLOT IS POVERTY.
mbok
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by ConAir(m): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
hello guys! Am new. ;Dhello guys! Am new.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by 4nobody4every1: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nice8) cool
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by saydfact(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
...... edited ....... as delete button no dey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment / How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? / Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.