Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting (22058 Views)

PDP: Court Nullifies Kashamu’s Suspension / Fayose Campaigns For Eyitayo Jegede In Ondo (Photos) / Ekiti PDP: Court Voids Fayose’s Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by 360metrosports: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2016
Eyitayo Jegede SAN, Dr. Bode Olanipekun SAN and his father, Chief Wole Olanipekun SAN at the courtroom

Sitting on the Ondo state PDP Governorship tussle begins this morning at the Supreme Court. Acting CJN Walter Onnoghen leads a 5-man panel. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/photos-from-todays-ondo-pdp-court-of_22.html

Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by Mologi(m): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2016
I comment my reserve ......

Mi o ti ri iyawo fa!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by igraman(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2016
they should continue chasing shadows..

bunch of losers.

6 Likes

Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2016
cool
Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by Jirate(m): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2016
Mologi:
Just seeing pictures of bald men....

They are so intelligent that Hairs dare not Grow on their Heads. How I wish Buhari was as Intelligent as any one of these Men.

17 Likes

Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by BjDreamchaser(m): 11:51am On Nov 22, 2016

Churches should please endeavor to mount projectors so that song lyrics could be displayed for most people who murder songs
#So this girl sat beside me in church and was singing...
"Owerri to Calvary he went for me, he went for me.... He died to sell me free"........ as if that wasn't enough she now sang....
"Jehovah is ur name, Jehovah is ur name, 19 warriors, 8 in battle, Jehovah is ur name

25 Likes

Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:51am On Nov 22, 2016
More choppings for the lawyers!
Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by herzernIsHere: 11:51am On Nov 22, 2016
PDP!!

You inflicted the country with plagues.

Your massacre looms!

No Sinner will go unpunished!!

5 Likes

Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by seunaj: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2016
I wish the PDP could destroy Buhari's implant (Alimodu sherif) and stand up right to combat this confused Buhari lead administration doing everything possible to seize all the states seizeable ahead of 2019.
I tot they said Buhari is not a dirty do or die politician? Tinubu Sidelined, yet so many dirty political wars are being waged against opposition parties. So, who is behind the scene? Just asking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by tolexy007(m): 11:52am On Nov 22, 2016
Eyitayo is our man
Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by Gten(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2016
The Olanipekun's, you shall know them by the reflection of their head.
Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by ayokanmi3(m): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2016
ohhhh... this court dealings is just too late jwooor... the best they should do now is to lobby with Jimoh Ibrahim to make sure PDP takes the day.... if they continue with tbis trend of division; PDP wil loose out totally. ... Edo gubernatorial selection is just a litmus test for this
Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by Tosangy: 11:54am On Nov 22, 2016
They will lose
Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 22, 2016
grin
Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by ajoskele(m): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2016
Nairaland don dey tay to put latest news on FP oo.

The SC has struck out the motions and ordered all parties to return to the Appeal court.

Let's go guys. Let's seal Jegede's fate. Let's finish Mimiko finally.

But you and I know,
Nipinle Ondo, OKE la n lo!

1 Like

Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by Elohiu: 11:55am On Nov 22, 2016
What is the current situation
Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by LKO(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2016
So Chief Wole already has a son who is a SAN?

1 Like

Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by ajoskele(m): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2016
LKO:
So Chief Wole already has a son who is a SAN?
Imagine!

SANship is now for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by seunaj: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
herzernIsHere:
PDP!!

Your massacre looms!

What is this one saying?
U mean u ppl are still blaming PDP?
U ppl said oil price is responsible for the gallant failure of Buhari with zero economic policy
How abt power? How about extra judicial killings on the rise, sambisa still belongs to bokoharams, In short, I could boast of 12hrs power supply/day under PDP's administration. I hardly get an hour these days. I wonder if dwindling oil prices have also shut down our power stations
No kudos to PDP for their reckless spending over the years but I prefer a corrupt GEJ over an incompetently arrogant Buhari. Power is dangerous in the hands of a foolish man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by angeltolly(f): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
YOU NO DEY TIRE?
ALL THIS OUR DO OR DIE POLITICIANS SEF

ALL FOR THEIR SELFISH GAIN. sad
Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by mrvitalis(m): 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
seunaj:
I wish the PDP could destroy Buhari's implant (Alimodu sherif) and stand up right to combat this confused Buhari lead administration doing everything possible to seize all the states seizeable ahead of 2019.
I tot they said Buhari is not a dirty do or die politician? Tinubu Sidelined, yet so many dirty political wars are being waged against opposition parties. So, who is behind the seen? Just asking

So Buhari and APC asked them PDP to beg him to become there chairman??

Baba rest u hear?
Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by justmenoni: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
I'm sure mologi isn't that intelligent himself.
Jirate:

They are so intelligent that Hairs dare not Grow on their Heads. How I wish Buhari was as Intelligent as any one of these Men.
Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by Lasskeey: 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin

Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by BCISLTD: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
angry too close for comfort
Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by opius: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
herzernIsHere:
PDP!!

Your massacre looms!

Keep quiet cool cool cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by awayeyebundle: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
With Jimoh Ibrahim we Ondo state are solidly behind him...He is the authentic candidate of PDP and not caretaker of PDP of markaffi

Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by muykem: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
The case will naturally die next week Monday when another governor emmerg.
Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by orunto27: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
see his face like Jesus cries.
Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by awayeyebundle: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim Winning all the way........

Re: Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting by saint047(m): 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Una weldone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Signs Agreement With Russia To Build Nuclear Power Plant / ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria / Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.