Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

A Woman Was Given A Cake That Looks Like A Child Of 'chucky' On Her Baby Shower. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Was Given A Cake That Looks Like A Child Of 'chucky' On Her Baby Shower. (2775 Views)

Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Was Given A Cake That Looks Like A Child Of 'chucky' On Her Baby Shower. by Ailinshukay: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2016
A woman received this strange looking cake for her baby shower, and according to her, she finds the cake hilarious.

It looks similar to the serial killer character, Chucky’s child from the late ’80s movie, Child’s Play.

But that’s just me. What do you think? Is this a cake you will find hilarious or one you’ll be scared of having a bite from? Tell us.

#Palmchat

Re: A Woman Was Given A Cake That Looks Like A Child Of 'chucky' On Her Baby Shower. by Jetjacky(m): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2016
I don't find that cake hilarious one bit. But that's just me. What about you?
Re: A Woman Was Given A Cake That Looks Like A Child Of 'chucky' On Her Baby Shower. by MissSlimbody(f): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2016
...Digusting undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Was Given A Cake That Looks Like A Child Of 'chucky' On Her Baby Shower. by Khd95(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2016
Cake na cake,if e like make e look like joker,men go munch am ni
Re: A Woman Was Given A Cake That Looks Like A Child Of 'chucky' On Her Baby Shower. by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 22, 2016
grin grin grin see poopoo

Yum yum wink
Re: A Woman Was Given A Cake That Looks Like A Child Of 'chucky' On Her Baby Shower. by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2016
I know it's nice to be creative especially when it comes to cake but this one is not an excuse... angry

So many designs to choose from ,but why this one na? undecided whoever ordered this cake must be very mad...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman Was Given A Cake That Looks Like A Child Of 'chucky' On Her Baby Shower. by LordZero(m): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2016
Some people have a weird sense of humor..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Was Given A Cake That Looks Like A Child Of 'chucky' On Her Baby Shower. by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:23am On Nov 22, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
I know it's nice to be creative especially when it comes to cake but this one is not an excuse... angry

So many designs to choose from ,but why this one na? undecided whoever ordered this cake must be very mad...
E really pain you oh. Lolz.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Was Given A Cake That Looks Like A Child Of 'chucky' On Her Baby Shower. by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2016
undecided
How is this funny?
Re: A Woman Was Given A Cake That Looks Like A Child Of 'chucky' On Her Baby Shower. by drnoel: 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
Ailinshukay:
A woman received this strange looking cake for her baby shower, and according to her, she finds the cake hilarious.

It looks similar to the serial killer character, Chucky’s child from the late ’80s movie, Child’s Play.

But that’s just me. What do you think? Is this a cake you will find hilarious or one you’ll be scared of having a bite from? Tell us.

#Palmchat
Jetjacky:
I don't find that cake hilarious one bit. But that's just me. What about you?
MissSlimbody:
...Digusting undecided

That cake is art at its best but it depicts something very important and am shocked nobody here has recognized it yet. It has nothing to do with chucky not at all but rather everything to do with her baby shower. I find it sad to imagine some children here saying that the depictions are disgusting. U girls will pass through labor if u intend to bear children so what is digusting there? Smh
That cake depicts the period of giving birth when the baby's head just exits the Vagina. If u guys look on the side u will see depiction of feaces on the side and also another depiction of stooling while she is giving birth. Thats a wonderful piece of work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Was Given A Cake That Looks Like A Child Of 'chucky' On Her Baby Shower. by MissSlimbody(f): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
drnoel:

That cake is art at its best but it depicts something very important and am shocked nobody here was recognized it yet. It has nothing to do with chucky not at all but rather everything to do with her baby shower. I find it sad to imagine some children here saying that the depictions are disgusting. U girls will pass through labor if u intend to bear children so what is digusting there? Smh
That cake depicts the period of giving birth when the baby's head just exist the Vagina. If u guys look on the side u will see depiction of feaces on the side and also another depiction of stooling while she is giving birth. Thats a wonderful peace of work.
Bla bla bla...I still find it disgusting.
Is that the only artistic baby shower cake there is?
I know what the cake depits, but still don't find it appealing...Thank You
Re: A Woman Was Given A Cake That Looks Like A Child Of 'chucky' On Her Baby Shower. by firstking01(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
MissSlimbody:
...Digusting undecided
Re: A Woman Was Given A Cake That Looks Like A Child Of 'chucky' On Her Baby Shower. by firstking01(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
MissSlimbody:
...Digusting undecided
Absolutely disgustible.
Re: A Woman Was Given A Cake That Looks Like A Child Of 'chucky' On Her Baby Shower. by kinggogo: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hw abouh dick cakes u ladies luv

Hw is it different 4rm dis undecided

Or u pipu call dah wan too disgusting undecided
Re: A Woman Was Given A Cake That Looks Like A Child Of 'chucky' On Her Baby Shower. by jashar(f): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
May God forgive that baker oo.... cheeeiiii.....
Re: A Woman Was Given A Cake That Looks Like A Child Of 'chucky' On Her Baby Shower. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:09am On Nov 23, 2016
[size=25pt]I No Chop Oh...[/size]

undecided undecided sad

(1) (Reply)

Sucking Breasts, Licking Semen Can Give You HIV / I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy / Male And Female Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.