Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

MMM And Tithes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MMM And Tithes (750 Views)

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes / Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM And Tithes by kimacent(m): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders I really want to get your opinion on tithes and MMM. Do we pay tithe from our profit we get in MMM.
Re: MMM And Tithes by MrPRevailer(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
kimacent:
Fellow Nairalanders I really want to get your opinion on tithes and MMM. Do we pay tithe from our profit we get in MMM.

Why not lol? 10% of profit.
it is a legal business and incense should go onto the Great provider.

1 Like

Re: MMM And Tithes by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
I always pay tithes from my MMM money. non negotiable
Re: MMM And Tithes by Seun(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
How is this different from paying tithes from your loot after robbing a bank? MMM is an unethical business; I'm proud to say that as an atheist.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM And Tithes by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Seun:
How is this different from paying tithes from your loot after robbing a bank? MMM is an unethical business; I'm proud to say that as an atheist.
Oga seun I'm with you on this one.
Re: MMM And Tithes by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
Seun:

Is it even a Business?

1 Like

Re: MMM And Tithes by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
Why do christians tend to make everything religious? Someone after a long day says "I am so tired" another christian says " No my sister in Christ! Let the weak say I am strong!"
??.
Pay your tithe from the money you receive. Simple. Don't make normal things spiritual
Re: MMM And Tithes by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Seun wetin u know abeg swerve
Re: MMM And Tithes by Wilgrea7(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Why not lol? 10% of profit.
it is a legal business and incense should go onto the Great provider.

its quite funny how you turn mmm into a legal business as long as tithes are involved

grin kwantinue

1 Like

Re: MMM And Tithes by MrPRevailer(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wilgrea7:

its quite funny how you turn mmm into a legal business as long as tithes are involved

grin kwantinue

Now the question comes to you. Is MMM illegal? Yes or no?

(1) (Reply)

My Testimony- Nairaland And And It's Religion Section.(mind Blowing) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/03/17 / Bad Marriage Is Equal To Hell Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.