Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,923 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? (62377 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by Day11(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
Unbelievable!

What shiit did he smoke to make him do that? sad

I suspect Albania weed runing inside him. Grass too wicked, It makes u feel like Superman.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by ebube89(f): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by hammedkola(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
It is real....he did the samething in Emab plaza in Abuja 3 weeks ago
Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by gud4dbest(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
oladipo322:
fake celebrity living fake life
read d story again;something does not correspond.Besides,that's not him.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
lol... so the news don spread... it's the talk of the town now in computer village...

serves him right

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by hammedkola(m): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
gud4dbest:

Bro, it's him...this one here in Abuja, I was there, not hearsay...He hypnotized the sales girl and took phones amounting to N960k...It was after him and accomplice were gone before the salesgirl senses came back...It was the help of CCTV footage he was discovered and the situation was reported to police who trailed him immediately, they caught him, admitted to the situation and paid N700k cash at that point and agreed to pay the balance afterwards. Seeing this now verify that he is a confirm THIEF

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by ebube89(f): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
gud4dbest:
before & after

5 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by od4life(m): 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
gud4dbest:
. Cant you see that he's putting on the same clothes as that on his instagram page? I mean it's VERY CLEAR he's one and the same person.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by gud4dbest(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
hammedkola:

Bro, it's him...this one here in Abuja, I was there, not hearsay...He hypnotized the sales girl and took phones amounting to N960k...It was after him and accomplice were gone before the salesgirl senses came back...It was the help of CCTV footage he was discovered and the situation was reported to police who trailed him immediately, they caught him, admitted to the situation and paid N700k cash at that point and agreed to pay the balance afterwards. Seeing this now verify that he is a confirm THIEF
ah!d guy dey mad ni...it's blooming terrible to be true.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by gud4dbest(m): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
od4life:
. Cant you see that he's putting on the same clothes as that on his instagram page? I mean it's VERY CLEAR he's one and the same person.
fake life indeed. Shamefully bad.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by tillaman(m): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
He's not the one, the news is fake, looks can be deceiving at times!!!!
Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
holysainbj:
lie lie
He came with a jeep but crossed d main road to enter a taxi

people can't even lie properly again!!

Buhari!!!! sad

Traffic have take over their brain.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by trademoore1: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
You don't want to believe it cos he is a 'celebrity'
A lot of them live fake lives and steal.to support it undecided

5 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by od4life(m): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
tillaman:
He's not the one, the news is fake, looks can be deceiving at times!!!!
Are you that blind?? Can't you see he's putting on the same clothes as that on his instagram page??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by esbjaygmailco(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Awon eyan Pasoma wonder......... Seun egbegbe seun egbegbe.......eyan Oluomo loshodi........eyan koko Zaria. Pasoma, Oluomo and Koko zaria are decent guys, you just stained their good names (not too sure ooo). Omo komo. son of a bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by holysainbj(m): 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Traffic have take over their brain.
And they need hugs laced with sugar smiley To survive 9ja now is to be a conquerer o
Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by yoged(m): 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
od4life:
that should show it's a movie..
Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lord!
What a huge shame .. All these celebs living fake lives and doing the unthinkable just to create envy. Thank God I don't even believe their fake success they post online. God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
holysainbj:

And they need hugs laced with sugar smiley
To survive 9ja now is to be a conquerer o

Lol
Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by IYANGBALI: 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lamzee:
Oga he his the one
chai see Aba engrish.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by Kingbuhari(m): 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
so this AFONJA dude take pick pocketing as a profession... if dem burn him now dem go say ibos drive joy in killing afonjas, well I reserve my comments until I heard from verify source
Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by IYANGBALI: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
Na wa o. That toyin aimakhu head strong o. No be every toto person dey chop and clean mouth o,some toto too strong to abandon

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by IYANGBALI: 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
yoged:
Why are you defending the guy?are you his PRO or accomplice?

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by room089: 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
Osanobua e! Dis guy juju dey 4 toilet wen dis one happen!

A clear case of 'everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.'

That sales girl must be a born again christian that's why the juju couldn't hold sway.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by pillowcase: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
yoged:
MUMU cheesy ....Sorry your boss is a thief,GOD IS NOT ASLEEP,his jazz failed him,he could not hypnotize the sales girl cool

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by permsec: 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
We should be mindful of those we call our fiance/fiancee. Cos in the end, we end up stepping on their poo. I pity toyin sha not this over-packaged vagabond. Oooooole!

Brings tyre and 10litres of gasoline.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by Onexex(m): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Guys it's no lie. I could direct u to the store where he washed. Was there life and direct

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by Kdon2: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by purem(m): 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
[sup][/sup] na lie abegi
Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by DeUltimate7(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
od4life:
Are you that blind?? Can't you see he's putting on the same clothes as that on his instagram page??
please help me ask am,I believe the celebrity admiration has really blindfolded him# awon weyre people wey call dem self celebrity# they do all the worst things in life. Snatch husbands/Steals/liveFakeLife and lies alot#

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by tibass(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
It real I just confirmed it now but they have released him
Re: Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? by walecheepe(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
It may be truth because that how he stole phones in emab plaza abuja last 3weeks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family / Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) / Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.