Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,882 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS (7730 Views)

Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. / Niger Delta Women At EFCC Rivers Office Protesting For Patience Jonathan (Photos / Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
I don't just know who's giving this people this new lies day by day. Was this not the same Radio Biafra London that was closed days ago they went everywhere complaining they are being oppressed. Now they are back. With this their lies.
Was this now how they photoshopped Obama wife protesting for them. To make their poor fellowers chant and happy.
Was this not how they said in their news papers that Trump has vowed to them in a secret conversation. Just to make the poor Igbo's happy that everybody is by their side...

They posted on Nairaland how they went to Facebook office to complain Radio Biafra London is not among search result...
Now it have been fixed and this people are still using it to deceive the poor followers...

God please help the poor followers to understand this Ipob organization is just some bunch of assuring liars organization...

Screenshots below

Facebook link here. It is a closed group so u can't see it until u join the official Radio Biafra London

BiafraudExposed

https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1201823656598735&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6355772595544870795%3Amf_story_key.1201823656598735%3Atop_level_post_id.1201823656598735%3Atl_objid.1201823656598735

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
For those about to say it's a lie, That Liepod cannot lie Observe the members number 900 thousand plus. Only one Radio Biafra London has up to that number which is the official one. That did this useless Photoshop just to lie and deceive...

1 Like

Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
That is why I keep telling people if you're yet to understand why Ipob is built on fraud spare some minutes to this video... Just calm down and understand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

1 Like

Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by oloyesaso(m): 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
hmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by IVORY2009(m): 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
[s]
BiafraudExposed:
I don't just know who's giving this people this new lies day by day. Was this not the same Radio Biafra London that was closed days ago they went everywhere complaining they are being oppressed. Now they are back. With this their lies.
Was this now how they photoshopped Obama wife protesting for them. To make their poor fellowers chant and happy.
Was this not how they said in their news papers that Trump has vowed to them in a secret conversation. Just to make the poor Igbo's happy that everybody is by their side...

They posted on Nairaland how they went to Facebook office to complain Radio Biafra London is not among search result...
Now it have been fixed and this people are still using it to deceive the poor followers...

God please help the poor followers to understand this Ipob organization is just some bunch of assuring liars organization...

Screenshots below

Facebook link here. It is a closed group so u can't see it until u join the official Radio Biafra London

https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1201823656598735&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6355772595544870795%3Amf_story_key.1201823656598735%3Atop_level_post_id.1201823656598735%3Atl_objid.1201823656598735
[/s]

What nonsense is dis??

6 Likes

Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by chiefobdk(m): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
some one said if only u apply dis same zeal. u go don pass jamb.

useless afonja mentality

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by ChilledPill: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
[s]
BiafraudExposed:
Was this not how they said in their news papers that Trump has vowed to them in a secret conversation. Just to make the poor Igbo's happy that everybody is by their
Now it have been fixed and this people are still using he poor followers..
God please help the poor followers to understand this Ipob organization is just some bunch of assuring zation
Fare. It is a closed group so can't see it until u join the offi
[/s]
Can you deal with this

Oya start masturbating on this alsogringrincheesycheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by Mikylopez(f): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Some people. Are jes stupid no doubt!..... Biafra? What are their plans? Ask dem and watch my fellow. Igbos go mute... It has now gotten. To the extent of photoshop okwia?

5 Likes

Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
seun mynd44 lalasticlala, you ban people from supporting biafra but you allow this man to keep on blasting biafra, i am sad at ur hypocrisy , it stinks................

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by shotster50(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ifele unu n'eme mu
Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by everozone: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
Empty piece.
Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
Much as i don't support Biafra or IPOB, the photoshop is just to portray a "never give up attitude". I wish them best of luck...give me an Ibibio Nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
seun mynd44 lalasticlala, you ban people from supporting biafra but you allow this man to keep on blasting biafra, i am sad at ur hypocrisy , it stinks................

[size=24pt]Yes I am blasting you by exposing your lies.[/size]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
chiefobdk:
some one said if only u apply dis same zeal. u go don pass jamb.

useless afonja mentality

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Slyr0x adewasco2k Sissie , mukina2
Dominique, Lalasticlala, mynd44 OAM4J FOD , puskin, Seun
MissyB3 , Fynestboi ,
ijebabe
naijacutee Uboma

6 Likes

Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Oya call mynd44 ... Is this not your lies and I want the whole world to know...
Dude, keep on blasting dem abeg cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Dude, keep on blasting dem abeg cheesy

Thank u brother... That my video shuts a the mouth of Igbos.
I just don't know why a man will wake up generate lies to deceive he's members...

It's so absurd

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
Viewing this topic: AjiereTuwo , ewigmee ,
golddust6000 (m ), Curlieweed,
BiafraudExposed (m ), Kamanuozuzu and 11 guest(s)

Kamanuozuzu Artink you're the one that posted how u guys went to Facebook office to complain about this same group. You guys are using to lie all the time...

Make una repent
Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by IVORY2009(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
ff
Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by dudebuck: 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
that page does not exist look what I found
when I tried to access it.
OP's madness us still growing.
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.Back to home
Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
IVORY2009:
ff
End Time Space Booking
Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by midfinger(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Oya call mynd44 ... Is this not your lies and I want the whole world to know...
kid ,how are we sure that u are not the slowpoke behind all those Facebook id's ,so as to spite Biafrans ,you and your ilks should go and get a life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
dudebuck:
that page does not exist look what I found
when I tried to access it.
OP's madness us still growing.
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.Back to home

Like I said that is a closed group... You didn't read my instructions and you've started raining curses...
Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by IVORY2009(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
[s]
BiafraudExposed:
Viewing this topic: AjiereTuwo , ewigmee ,
golddust6000 (m ), Curlieweed,
BiafraudExposed (m ), Kamanuozuzu and 11 guest(s)

Kamanuozuzu Artink you're the one that posted how u guys went to Facebook office to complain about this same group. You guys are using to lie all the time...

Make una repent
[/s]

Wat nonsense is dis again shocked

3 Likes

Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Igbos and their despicable lies fine-tuned to appeal to the emotions of their gullible followers. I wonder how such a group of people with supposed brains can be so dumb to believe gutter trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
midfinger:
kid ,how are we sure that u are not the slowpoke behind all those Facebook id's ,so as to spite Biafrans ,you and your ilks should go and get a life!

Join Radio Biafra London first then access it and confirm... It is the verified handle on Facebook...

And answering that question if am the one behind it. I can never post on Radio Biafra London or else the admins admits it...

So as the admin of Radio Biafra page...

You just should just stop lying..

Please come and deny your news paper as well...

Mynd44 --- and please don't ever call me slowpoke again

3 Likes

Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by IVORY2009(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

End Time Space Booking
dats means following, I am interested in you!
Am not Igbo anyway, frm ND/IV republico

1 Like

Re: John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
IVORY2009:

dats means following, I am interested in you!
Am not Igbo anyway, frm ND/IV republico
Be careful they don't call you Afonja am just disappointed in this people

1 Like

(1) (2)

Oil Well Owners In Nigeria : Full List (2020) / Dead Mistress: Orji Kalu Plans Swift Exit From The Us ! / Lagos Deserves Continuity Says Gov Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.