Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work (17949 Views)

Can I Make Sales On Fiverr With Nigerian Account In Graphics Design? / What To Do To Make At Least $300 Weekly Online / How To Verify Your Phone Number On Fiverr With Us Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by talk214: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
SRK1:
Post Fiverr review and get you money in Naira in very fine rate!

I'm looking for a couple of people who can post 5-star reviews on my gigs.
I'm looking for people who can carry this out in a highly professional manners!

The transaction will proceed this way: after you have ordered, I will transfer your payment to you. Then I will send the delivery and you will post just "Outstanding experience!"

Sounds fair, isn't it?

Contact me and tell me how much you want for your 5 dollars!

Talk to me. I'm pretty fast replying my mails!

Email is:

yourwriter01@gmail.com

How many Reviews do you need?
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by Clone2020(m): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork & All PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

1st withdrawal $100 & above; later withdrawals any amount

All transactions are done within minutes.

My contact in signature, whatsapp link below
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by BiafraIShere(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
I have cheap reviews for sale from a fiverr US account. Contact me for fast and well scripted reviews that will boost confidence of buyers and help to spike your overall sales. Quote me or get in touch through my details.
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
BiafraIShere:
I have cheap reviews for sale from a fiverr US account. Contact me for fast and well scripted reviews that will boost confidence of buyers and help to spike your overall sales. Quote me or get in touch through my details.

How much do you charge per $? I have someone who need your service

1 Like

Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by BiafraIShere(m): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
webme:

How much do you charge per $? I have someone who need your service
#1900 but its not fixed, so let him get in touch with me through watsapp.
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
BiafraIShere:
#1900 but its not fixed, so let him get in touch with me through watsapp.

Haaaaa! And you said your price is cheap?
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by BiafraIShere(m): 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
webme:

Haaaaa! And you said your price is cheap?
The catch word is that price is not fixed. I said its negotiable or do you expect me to say my basic price here? If the person is serious you can get in touch through whatsapp for the best price. Thank You.
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
BiafraIShere:
The catch word is that price is not fixed. I said its negotiable or do you expect me to say my basic price here? If the person is serious you can get in touch through whatsapp for the best price. Thank You.

Okay
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by modath(f): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by modath(f): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by goshen26: 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
webme:
If you check my profile you will see that I did one step by steps training on how to open fiverr account and create best selling GIGS. And I thank God that many people called me and appreciate. Some of these people told me that they have opened fiverr account for a long time but don’t make any money. They said my information really changed the story.

Now, am here with another information. If you read it very well am sure you will gain a lot. I want to share with you 6 services that is making me over $300 weekly on fiverr without stress. The good news about these services is, I can simply do it within 20minutes and am done. I don’t stress myself when its come to fiverr, all my gigs is 3days delivery the fastest one is 2days. And all my services is what I can finish within 20mintes.

Let Look at these 6 services:

1. Video Animation/explainer
2. eCover
3. Logo Design
4. Manual Blog Comment
5. Video Script Writing
6. Video Editing

Am sure those services are not new to you. But how to deliver them is the problem. But don’t worry I got you cover. The problem is the software to deliver some of these services like Video animation, video editing, eCover and Logo. But if you follow my step by step here you will see that you have these software with you right there inside your phone.

I don’t learn any of these services from anywhere. Especially video editing. I started with video editing by taking short movies using my phone and within 3days I was able to know like 50% of these work. And today my story is changed. And for the animation and logo I have the software and I learnt these from Youtube.

These 6 services are hot demand in fiverr. If you don’t believe me go straight now to fiverr.com you will see how people need these services like crazy. You can check my profile and see the step by step tutorial I created some months ago. I have details everything on how to open fiverr account and how to sell very well. But you will need the best service to offer on fiverr if you really want to make money during this economic recession. This is the reason why am here to show you how to do this services without stress that guarantee you over $30 daily without stress.
If you really want to know how I and my other guys are doing it. You can check the screen short email proof if you don't believe me. You will need to go here:

http://www.naijawealthinfo.com/fiverrhiddengold_land.htm

Follow that url and see how we are doing it without waking up by 5am. Lolz. You may want to ask any question. Am here with you to take any question. Have a nice day.

Op, thanks a lot. I opened an acct on fiverr last year, but fed up as I could not get task.

Can one bid for.task and complete tasks using a smart phone? Or u must get a laptop
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
goshen26:

Op, thanks a lot. I opened an acct on fiverr last year, but fed up as I could not get task.

Can one bid for.task and complete tasks using a smart phone? Or u must get a laptop

Is better you get system if you really mean business even if to set it up and be using your phone later
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by goshen26: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
webme:

Is better you get system if you really mean business even if to set it up and be using your phone later

I have registered on ur site, got a thank u message. What is the next?

I will borrow a system to do the set up
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by bolesco: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2017
you have any PayPal dollar or payoneer for sell contact me.urgently.08132644273(whatsapp)
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by shiffynaani(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pls I Seriously Need Your Help Sir. Pls I Want To Know How To Create Paypal To Withdraw My Money In. Pls Tell Me How To Go About It Sir.My Email Is: Shefiu1995@gmail.Com
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by pedo360: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
udo.precious@gmail.com am very much interested
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
shiffynaani:
Pls I Seriously Need Your Help Sir. Pls I Want To Know How To Create Paypal To Withdraw My Money In. Pls Tell Me How To Go About It Sir.My Email Is: Shefiu1995@gmail.Com

I don't create PayPal. Sign up for payoneer
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by shiffynaani(m): 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
webme:

I don't create PayPal. Sign up for payoneer
ok,thanks
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
shiffynaani:
ok,thanks

You can search for guys here who offered that service
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by shiffynaani(m): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
webme:

You can search for guys here who offered that service
pls Do You Know Of Anyone?
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
shiffynaani:
pls Do You Know Of Anyone?
I will contact a friend, I don't know how much he charge now
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by shiffynaani(m): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
webme:

I will contact a friend, I don't know how much he charge now
thanks.I Would Be Glad Sir
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
shiffynaani:
thanks.I Would Be Glad Sir
Yea
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
I need fiverr gig review asap
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by gboyetade: 6:13am On Oct 16, 2017
I offer the best rates for Payoneer. Bring all your Payoneer funds at 342/$ now

I am open to escrow
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by talk214: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2017
shiffynaani:

Is better you sign up for payoneer my brother instead of PayPal that may have problem later
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by shiffynaani(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
talk214:

Is better you sign up for payoneer my brother instead of PayPal that may have problem later
thanks Bro. I Already Have Payoneer Card. Just Seriously Need Paypal For Some Bigger Sites
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by SremmLife: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
shiffynaani:
thanks Bro. I Already Have Payoneer Card. Just Seriously Need Paypal For Some Bigger Sites

Hit me up for US PayPal. You can send an email: the178x@gmail.com
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
shiffynaani:

I will update you if the guy respond to my message
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 6:12am On Oct 17, 2017
Good morning all
Re: 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work by webme(m): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
Good pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 30 Fintech Magnates Of Nigeria / Naira Tumbles To 360 As Dollar Supply Dries Up / Oshodi Market Demolition : Affected Traders Reject Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.