Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Guy Breaks Facebook As He Post Nhude Photo Of Him And Gf In A River - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Breaks Facebook As He Post Nhude Photo Of Him And Gf In A River (2090 Views)

Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Ladies If That Guy Breaks Your Heart Try This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Breaks Facebook As He Post Nhude Photo Of Him And Gf In A River by Lindalilian: 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
Click here to see photos
The above pictured guy (name
witheld) had Set Facebook On
Fire With Crazy Photo He Took
With His Girlfriend In A River.
i'm sure the girl was certain the
picture was taken, as the above
picture shows that she was
looking directly at the camera,
but was unaware its going to be
uploaded by the guy.
Crazy things nowadays youths
do!
See another photo below!
Click here to see photos

3 Likes

Re: Guy Breaks Facebook As He Post Nhude Photo Of Him And Gf In A River by Kalatium(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
Op, you call these nude photos
Re: Guy Breaks Facebook As He Post Nhude Photo Of Him And Gf In A River by ameezy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
La cliq la bend
La faint
La disable undecided
Re: Guy Breaks Facebook As He Post Nhude Photo Of Him And Gf In A River by Kobicove(m): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
OP, do you even know the meaning of the word "Nude"? undecided
Re: Guy Breaks Facebook As He Post Nhude Photo Of Him And Gf In A River by temmypotter(m): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
you know the drill.. LA click LA bend

(1) (Reply)

Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman / Guys, Have You Seen This Slay Queen With Great Curves But Has Just One Arm / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.