Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

How Do You Manage Your Relationship In This Recession? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Manage Your Relationship In This Recession? (741 Views)

Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? / 3 Reasons Why You Should Run Away Frm Light Skinned Ladies During This Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Manage Your Relationship In This Recession? by EternalTruth: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
pls share your views cos I'm entirely fed up and tired of all the expenses I've dispensed on my girlfriend...
from calling umpteen times daily to taking her to the movies and shopping with her heightens the whole burdens on me
if I sit to count all the resources I've spent on airtime alone for a single week is tantamount to the prize of an Italian blazer in a costly boutique.
each and every night I must at least talk with her for a minimum of 25 minutes (200 naira MTN airtime).
at times when I don't have money for airtime I won't pick her call/flash or at times feign low battery and switch off for days till I have airtime...
she know I'm yet to fully achieve in life cos I'm still a student but still wouldn't put it into consideration..
must I be calling everyday
so guys share your insights....
Re: How Do You Manage Your Relationship In This Recession? by Naijaboiy1: 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oga na only you dey call? What happened to her calling you?

Nawa o!
Re: How Do You Manage Your Relationship In This Recession? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
Wen money no dey people dey use me play grin.
Re: How Do You Manage Your Relationship In This Recession? by Davash222(m): 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
My relationship now is stronger than ever, I now talk to my partner almost every minute, this Recession got me closer to my partner. Only my partner can see me through.
Don't know about you

#My God my partner

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Manage Your Relationship In This Recession? by kinggogo: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
Don't av n don't care

If she's a burden to u den call it off, ur choice.
Re: How Do You Manage Your Relationship In This Recession? by osaslord500(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
Tell her to start calling you, that if she doesn't call you, u won't call her. If she doesn't change my broda just know she isn't into you
Re: How Do You Manage Your Relationship In This Recession? by HARDDON: 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
And some1 just plug a sipphoning hose to some1's bum....

Receive Sense geee, check my signature

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage Your Relationship In This Recession? by MzJin(f): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
EternalTruth:
pls share your views cos I'm entirely fed up and tired of all the expenses I've dispensed on my girlfriend...
from calling umpteen times daily to taking her to the movies and shopping with her heightens the whole burdens on me
if I sit to count all the resources I've spent on airtime alone for a single week is tantamount to the prize of an Italian blazer in a costly boutique.
each and every night I must at least talk with her for a minimum of 25 minutes (200 naira MTN airtime).
at times when I don't have money for airtime I won't pick her call/flash or at times feign low battery and switch off for days till I have airtime...
she know I'm yet to fully achieve in life cos I'm still a student but still wouldn't put it into consideration..
must I be calling everyday
so guys share your insights....

Dis one is small buy her a ride
Re: How Do You Manage Your Relationship In This Recession? by oluwashedy: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
My ex and I parted ways in the wake of this economic hardship.... Since then I don't have to worry about spending frivolously. I gift and surprise my female friends at will. No hoe to keep leeching on me at the moment

Technically single, jovial and free

Bro, its seems your relationship is onesided. One of the banes of dating a broke chick. I'll advice you end the relationship and save yourself the stress. grin
Re: How Do You Manage Your Relationship In This Recession? by EternalTruth: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
MzJin:

Dis one is small buy her a ride
for where? Don't mind me Jhoor just created a fabricated thread so as to bash girls Jhoor.
Forgive me please
Re: How Do You Manage Your Relationship In This Recession? by oluwashedy: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
EternalTruth:
for where? Don't mind me Jhoor just created a fabricated thread so as to bash girls Jhoor.
Forgive me please
Take this comment down if wanna make fp

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Pictures From My Elder Bro Marriage / Pleasure With Pain 8 / Injustice On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.