Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Pleasure With Pain 8 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleasure With Pain 8 (740 Views)

Pleasure With Pain Part 11. / Pleasure With Pain Part Six / Pleasure With Pain Part Two. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pleasure With Pain 8 by gistblognaija(f): 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
“Block 2, Room 109, Bed no 9, Upper Bunk.” That was written on my accommodation slip, meaning; that was the room allocated to me, Awolowo Hall is so Big that i almost got lost, looking for ‘Block 2’, but after questioning so many people, i got to my room. That was when i met ‘Nigga Black’.
‘Nigga Black’, whose real name was Emmanuel was a part 3 student of psychology. Seriously, i have never seen someone so dark. You cannot see him and not notice his ‘darkness’. We call him other names like: Albino, Kiwi Ambassador, Black Maria etc. But he was just dark on the outside, he had
a pure heart. So calm, so gentle, never offended and easy going. ‘Nigga Black’ took my load from me, and showed me to my bedspace. I dropped my bed on it and carefully arranged all my load in the cupboard that was assigned to me. It was then that he started telling me stuffs about campus and
hostel. He told me the story of ‘Africa’, how he was murdered in block 8. Fear gripped me, as he told me to calm down, that the days of cultists where over in OAU. So many other people started coming in, and here are my room mates: Nigga Black,
Mayowa (A part one student of CPP), Matthew (A deeper life member, and a Direct Entry student of Mechanical Engineering), Olu (Final year student
of accounting) Emeka (Final year student of Sociology) and Abdul (Final year student of Agric Economics) There were three bunks in the room, Nigga Black had been in the room since the year before so he just stayed in the room, squatting with us. There was a party then called “Anglomoz Party”. (Anglomoz is a place between Angola (A male hostel mainly for freshers) , Awolowo and Mozambique Hall where people (mostly boys and girls) meet to talk) It was organized by Awolowo hall chairman for all fressh-men. So Mayowa suggested that we attend the party,

Continue Reading http://www.wealthbiz.in/2016/12/pleasure-with-pain-8.html
Re: Pleasure With Pain 8 by AloyalNigerian(m): 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
#Following.
Re: Pleasure With Pain 8 by Divay22(f): 1:12am On Dec 08, 2016
AloyalNigerian:
#Following.
following were, click on the link and kwatinue

1 Like

Re: Pleasure With Pain 8 by Calculux95: 3:26am On Dec 08, 2016
Another one of those threads undecided
Re: Pleasure With Pain 8 by AloyalNigerian(m): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2016
Divay22:
following were, click on the link and kwatinue
La click, la die. grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ever Okay To Tell A Friend About Their Partner Cheating? / Gabriel Jesus!!!! / [story] After 10 Years Of Marriage A One Night Stand Never To Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.