Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,544 members, 7,854,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed - Investment (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (165873 Views)

Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by toludadon(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Those talking about getting paid, what's the biggie there? Is that not what the instruction states? Pay and be paid.. But what happens if you keep paying and the system is so messed up that you can't be paid? I said I still have a pending failed payment for about 3 weeks now worth 69k, yet another guy that was supposed to pay didn't pay over the weekend, and that is another 170k and you guys want me to die in silence and be singing praises of givers forum?

3 Likes

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
toludadon:
Those talking about getting paid, what's the biggie there? Is that not what the instruction states? Pay and be paid.. But what happens if you keep paying and the system is so messed up that you can't be paid? I said I still have a pending failed payment for about 3 weeks now worth 69k, yet another guy that was supposed to pay didn't pay over the weekend, and that is another 170k and you guys want me to die in silence and be singing praises of givers forum?

So after reading ur comment and others on this thread and I'm matched with you, do you honestly think I will pay?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by toludadon(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
talk2macs:

So after reading ur comment and others on this thread and I'm matched with you, do you honestly think I will pay?

My brother, flee.. When things normalize, we'll converge here to tell it as it is

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by zikokoko(m): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
thank God people are now getting paid. i really hope 2 cum nd share mine testimony here azwell.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by raize4u: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
zikokoko:
thank God people are now getting paid. i really hope 2 cum nd share mine testimony here azwell.
where, when and hw?No one has gotten help dec abeg stop dis joke pls!
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by emerich(m): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
raize4u:
where, when and hw?No one has gotten help dec abeg stop dis joke pls!
Stop spreading false info, I joined GF in Dec and got my GH exactly 1 month later without any stress.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by itasakpa: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
givers forum is real. merging has started
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by tikkykay: 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
itasakpa:
givers forum is real. merging has started
I hope so
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by david22uu(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2017
join gethelpwolrdwide.. it pays and its matured
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by oilmaney: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2017
bitcoin for sale, whatsapp me especially if u in Lagos and also for tips on the best platform get help worldwide. 08130601161
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by engrsoma(m): 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
All my requests are gone, both my GH and PH. also with my earnings
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by eanestca(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
engrsoma:

they are working on the system, but you canl still see your transactions, when they are done your earning will be restored
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nasa28(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
i think it happened to everybody, probably another system update ongoing
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Episteme2(m): 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
engrsoma:
Same here. I just tire for that platform. Always raising the BP of the participants.

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by zikokoko(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
i actually came here to share with u guys that all my requests, gh nd ph arre gone buh since it's hapnin 2 everyone already...i tink it's just a system upgrade then....staying positive.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by toludadon(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
Givers forum has vanished all my earnings. .

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Tonymic4life(m): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
toludadon:
Givers forum has vanished all my earnings. .

Bro! U av offended d gods of our land! U need to sacrifice a virgin white cow to appease dem! grin

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by oilmaney: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
Mehn get help worldwide is the real thing,no stress at all,i just gh and in a minute am matched.Whatsapp 08130601161 to join the moving train oo.

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 11, 2017
oilmaney:
Mehn get help worldwide is the real thing,no stress at all,i just gh and in a minute am matched.Whatsapp 08130601161 to join the moving train oo.

This is so disgusting, you come to a thread for givers forum and you are advertising get help. Why not create another thread?

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by switch47(m): 12:48am On Jan 11, 2017
toludadon:
Wetin you find go copy cat when MMM dey there ..... in a few days time the MMMM party shall start .... lets go there .
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by yogun(f): 1:36am On Jan 11, 2017
abdulrazak07:

Are u serz?

Seriously serious a
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by abdulrazak07(m): 7:10am On Jan 11, 2017
Guyz what is going on with this ROUTINE SECURITY CHECKS IN PROGRESS ?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by abdulrazak07(m): 7:46am On Jan 11, 2017
abdulrazak07:
Guyz what is going on with this ROUTINE SECURITY CHECKS IN PROGRESS since?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (43) (Reply)

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.