Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed - Investment (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (165675 Views)

Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Goovo(m): 7:10am On Jan 16, 2017
oilmaney:
did I not say it that gf will copy get help worldwide rules and say u must ph evry month, get help worldwide is still d best o,i have forfeited my 78k in gf let dem take oo.when de force us all to ph again our money will get stuck.just watch as mmm will adopt get help worldwide rules too soon cos de all facing unde ph,mmm is back oya let dem match,as far as am concerened the.best and organized platform is get help worldwide.whatsapp me on 08130601161 to learn more
very true bro
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by abdulrazak07(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2017
Abeg my givers forum pple... when are we going to start getting our money back (GH)? Tot thy have resolve matching issues , pending & failed transactions issues
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by tikkykay: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
abdulrazak07:
Abeg my givers forum pple... when are we going to start getting our money back (GH)? Tot thy have resolve matching issues , pending & failed transactions issues
I dnt tink so.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by MrGreenMavro: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
FOR MORE THAN 10DAYS NOW...MY GH has been pending angry angry
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Enapplei(f): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
tikkykay:

I dnt tink so.

For those with failed transactions,do we need to PH before we can be rematched?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
The government should ban ponzi schemes. Look at how many youth are wasting their craft because of GF, GHWW, MMM etc. Youths should be taught entrepreneurial skills. China banned Ponzi schemes and all these cryptocurrency rubbish and are happier for it.

Shun Ponzi schemes even if you see your brother gaining from it. Shun it, d gain are temporary but d effects are long lasting.

If you need deliverance from Ponzi scheme don't be too proud to meet a pastor because these things come with a strong beastly spirit just like Baba ijebu. You will loose money and instead of avoiding it you will be searching for another scheme.

I remain Ponzi hater.

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by abdulrazak07(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
ponzihater:
The government should ban ponzi schemes. Look at how many youth are wasting their craft because of GF, GHWW, MMM etc. Youths should be taught entrepreneurial skills. China banned Ponzi schemes and all these cryptocurrency rubbish and are happier for it.

Shun Ponzi schemes even if you see your brother gaining from it. Shun it, d gain are temporary but d effects are long lasting.

If you need deliverance from Ponzi scheme don't be too proud to meet a pastor because these things come with a strong beastly spirit just like Baba ijebu. You will loose money and instead of avoiding it you will be searching for another scheme.

I remain Ponzi hater.

Better shut up there bfor thunder go.......

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by vinneyville(m): 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Enapplei:

I need an answer to this question
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by dan55: 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Get 300% in 30 days contact for details
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
abdulrazak07:

Better shut up there bfor thunder go.......
It's you thunder will strike for promoting Ponzi schemes.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by tikkykay: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Enapplei:

No.do nothing.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
francmoda:
Gf to the bin...I have close to 600k hanging there but I don't even log on to check again...join the best platform and thank me after 30days...matching to GH after 30days takes place in seconds....not for unserious people...check my signature, join the best platform and I will add u to our Watsapp group from the PO

You need special prayers. You 600k is hanging somewhere and you boldly embark in another Ponzi scheme. No wonder Apostle Suleiman called MMM participants possessed

2 Likes

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by MrGreenMavro: 9:21am On Jan 17, 2017
whats wrong with gives forum...since 6th of january my GH has not been merged angry angry
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by softwerk(f): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2017
The truth is not to be too greedy. GhW guarantees only 30per cent per month.

It's more organised, no multiple accounts because you upload a passport. Support always on hand to help.

You know exactly when to asked to pay your pledge and no mis-matching!

No complaints!!!

I have so far Ghed 4times and currently investing only my profit (No greed) grin

Check my personal message for my link and Whatsapp number!
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by chrismex(m): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
ponzihater:

I remain Ponzi hater.

Mr man if i come to you for help to loan me money to boost my business will you so it's better you turn your eyes away that is good for you does not mean it's well for others
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
chrismex:

Mr man if i come to you for help to loan me money to boost my business will you so it's better you turn your eyes away that is good for you does not mean it's well for others

The greatest good is not measured in money but in truth.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by davido101(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
softwerk:
The truth is not to be too greedy. GhW guarantees only 30per cent per month.

It's more organised, no multiple accounts because you upload a passport. Support always on hand to help.

You know exactly when to asked to pay your pledge and no mis-matching!

No complaints!!!

I have so far Ghed 4times and currently investing only my profit (No greed) grin

Check my personal message for my link and Whatsapp number!
I would rather stick to my dear Givers forum
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Without beating around the Bush MMM ushered in what would become the biggest scam of 2016. It gave birth to givers forum, get help, and other peer to peer schemes that will surely phase out as a new decade ends. This will leave people with the greatest financial lesson to pass to the next generation. Previous multilevel marketing schemes knew that enterprise must revolve around a product or rendering a service, so they alway had a product for their participants to market using direct marketing while recruiting other participants. This was cumbersome because not everyone is cut out for sales or able to invite other people. And even if one can invite none is sure if the person brought in could refer another. The traditional MLM was not a menace. At least they trained participants on self improvement, motivational speaking and sales, even though they were "illegal" in the true sense of it. What MMM and her offsprings promised to do was purely unnatural. They promised to provide surplus income from no sales, product or innovation, in no time they had dragged into their trap the greedy, indigent and vulnerable further worsening peoples ease of life. What MMM actually set up to do was to wreck a population, set brother against brother, destroy the little trust we had in one another. The word "confirm me" became the most spoken word in metropolitan Lagos. It's a scam and I sound it unabashed that its a scam. If you ask me the biggest scam in this era, even more than the fresh air an era promised us I would say it's MMM with no fear or doubt. God bless Nigeria and I remain Ponzi Hater.

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by abdulrazak07(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
Na wa for givers forum ooo.. so daily earning now is 1.5 is such has gven been commuincaated

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (43) (Reply)

Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand / Us Stocks Pick Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.