Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,742 members, 7,837,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before (17770 Views)

Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage / Gen. 1 Vs 1: Where Was God Before Creating HEAVEN And Earth? / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by raphieMontella: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Its hypothetical na . I don't astral project oo abeg grin

There are also so many other experiences Science cannot validate example telekinesis - the use of the mind's power to interact with objects without physical contact .
telekinesis?....the ones ive seen are magic tricks and has been explained...courtesy:youtube...
Have something else/other views im unaware of?
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
Teempakguy:
oh, that kind.

I once spent several weeks trying to roll a pencil when I was younger with "mind power" and "chi" and "psi energy"

Of course, it didn't work so I concluded that I must be doing something wrong. Today, I'm patiently waiting for anyone who is able to accomplish this to appear so I can study them.

One of my life's motto is: if it can be done, it can be studied and I've never had reason to think otherwise.

Same with me . I opened a thread to discuss it with Christians . https://www.nairaland.com/3064187/christians-dialectic-telekinesis-gods-given

Its very possible , put it takes too much time to prepare your mind especially with the doubt . My head is buzzing with images , mental calculations etc , so its a "no" for me . grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
raphieMontella:

telekinesis?....the ones ive seen are magic tricks and has been explained...courtesy:youtube...
Have something else/other views im unaware of?

Its real

https://www.nairaland.com/3064187/christians-dialectic-telekinesis-gods-given
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by shadeyinka(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
CeoMYN:

Well like I said the reality of life is bitter, we die and decay.

You are just like me. You believe, however in this case both of us will know the truth when we die. My job is to warn you.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
shadeyinka:

You are just like me. You believe, however in this case both of us will know the truth when we die. My job is to warn you.
Till then sir, we might not know if we ever existed.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by TomHagen: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
kevoh:

Just a side note and for future sake, next time your phone falls in water, pull out the battery immediately and allow to dry. You risk shortcircuiting and damaging the phone every second you keep it on and use it. A car's dashboard during a hot afternoon will dry it faster under 30 mins. If the battery is irremovable just shutdown the phone and give it some days to dry. Bonne Chance!
Copy that. Thanks
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by shadeyinka(m): 6:59am On Nov 26, 2016
CeoMYN:

Till then sir, we might not know if we ever existed.

Have you heard about Near Death Experience (NDE) before?. Dont you think it suggests that life exists after the brain has stopped functioning through death?
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
shadeyinka:

Have you heard about Near Death Experience (NDE) before?. Dont you think it suggests that life exists after the brain has stopped functioning through death?
I have heard about it, I think there was a counter attack. I watched a documentary back in 2012 that explained those experiences in DVD during the flood.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by shadeyinka(m): 2:30am On Nov 27, 2016
CeoMYN:

I have heard about it, I think there was a counter attack. I watched a documentary back in 2012 that explained those experiences in DVD during the flood.

Pls watch this and tell me what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2aDXo6Vsa8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLimoqZUWgw

Up till now, there is no agreeable scientific explanation for NDEs.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by ambassagod: 6:05am On Nov 27, 2016
shadeyinka:

all atheists do is to deny them as mere hallucinations.
imagine billions of people who have had such experience = hallucination.

it sounds somehow....
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Afriifa(m): 6:18am On Nov 27, 2016
damogul:

So you are a Teen and you are angry and your anger is at who?

1. Your parents?

2. Your parents for becoming more religious lately

3. For believing in God for almost 2 decades

You only have one diagnosis and that is emotional tantrum and chronic depression. Atheism tends to lead one to loneliness and depression and isnt the fault of your parents, neither is it Gods fault.

Its a choice you made. You chose loneliness and depression when you chose Atheism so be a man, suck it up and enjoy or endure it. You cannot keep painting a wall with black paint and expect it to become a white wall. You choose what you become so get with the program.

Or

You can be like your Parents and enjoy warmth and affection and communion as a family thereby eschewing depression. Ultimately the choice is yours. If you wish to be angry at God for another 200yrs how would that affect God? Can you punch Him? Can you spit on Him? Can you shoot Him?

He is way beyond your reach and you would only end up hurting yourself and become suicidal. I could be your friend if you like. Even though i know you dread and detest me but i am still open to being your friend.

Surrounding yourself with so much anger and bile isnt even medically advisable and is spiritually destructive. What do you say?
nice one bro
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by shadeyinka(m): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2016
ambassagod:

all atheists do is to deny them as mere hallucinations.

imagine billions of people who have had such experience = hallucination.

it sounds somehow....

I agree with you. Whatever they do not understand, the ridicule as if it is inconsequential. They forget that there are many things that are real but with no physical proof. A good example is LOVE and God is Love.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
shadeyinka:

More research will go on, I will download it later.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by shadeyinka(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
CeoMYN:

More research will go on, I will download it later.

OK.
The rule of wisdom is not taking a leap from a plane when there is an iota of doubt about the integrity of your parachute.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
shadeyinka:

OK.
The rule of wisdom is not taking a leap from a plane when there is an iota of doubt about the integrity of your parachute.
Yes sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Your Favourite Bible Verse / Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water / Life In The Occult World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.