Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Guys, Do You Remember This? (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Remember This? (pic) (1166 Views)

Can You Remember This Kid From Way Back.? (pic) / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Do You Remember This? (pic) by WeFacts: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
It is always natural for boys to be nervous around girls, especially the ones they like.

The situation in the picture above is a normal thing for boys back then in secondary schools.

There was this guy in my class when I was in SS2. He likes this particular girl, but, he is always scared of walking up to her and talk with her.

We would tell him "See Blessing, she's alone. Go talk to her". He would answer with " I will talk to her, if I want to. It's not as if I can't talk to a girl"

Let me tell you till we finished school, he never told her his mind.

If you are a guy, and you say this never happened to you before, then you are a liar!...
Source: http://wefacts..com.ng/2016/09/guys-do-you-remember-this.html

Re: Guys, Do You Remember This? (pic) by rawpadgin(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
I have never been scared to approach a chick, no matter how dope she looks
Re: Guys, Do You Remember This? (pic) by onyedika946(m): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
rawpadgin:
I have never been scared to approach a chick, no matter how dope she looks
bro this one no be matter of dope stuff, anyway my own done too much, if i can get a hint from you.
Re: Guys, Do You Remember This? (pic) by 2SWT(f): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
just here to read comments

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Remember This? (pic) by Tynasparks(f): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Remember This? (pic) by Winnelyn(f): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
I am here to read lies ...
Re: Guys, Do You Remember This? (pic) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
Being a guy isn't easy oooo

Come reason am after the stress make the girl com reject am ......
Re: Guys, Do You Remember This? (pic) by Histrings08(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
I can't never forget how I used to push my guys
Re: Guys, Do You Remember This? (pic) by engrMikemd(m): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
so so true

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Looks Like The Wizkid We Used To Knw...yes/no??? / At 30, My Dad Says I Am Not Yet Ready For Marriage / Who Is A 'runs Girl', How Do You Identify Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.