Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

$15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court (39281 Views)

[BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m / Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged / Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Pascal181: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
Bigsteve121:
SHAMELESS WOMAN, SHE IS STILL NOT SATISFIED WITH THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS SHE STOLE SHE IS NOW BUSY CHASING 15 MILLION DOLLARS AS IF HER LIFE IS EVEN WORTH LIVING FOR, STUPID WOMAN. ANYWAY JARE IT IS MONEY THAT WILL KILL HER ONE DAY. GOD WILL DELIVER US FROM CORRUPT IDIOTS AND ANIMALS THAT CLAIM TO BE OUR LEADERS IN JESUS NAME.
Watch ur word pls though i knw u are a mirrow of ur father.
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Pylony(m): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
franklynsunny:
I miss Jonathan ooo. Now that Buhari is the president , his wife hadn't made Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows like first lady Dame Patience does? This woman has increased the life span of an average Nigerian.

How can she depend dis funds? Buhari go jus laugh die

Examples of her "award winning speeches"
include:

1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.

2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.

3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.

4- * My fellow widows.

5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.

6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.

7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.

8- * For those who said I speech bad English, I
left them for God.

9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives
on.

10- * Na only you waka come?

11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are
"sharing"

12- * diaris God o...

13- * on behave of N2million I donate my family.

14- HAPPY baiday to my Husband your days are numbered

15- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be repeated?

Please support and honour Nigeria first lady by sharing this with all your contacts

Don't laugh alone.
Chei ! Chei !! Chei !!! Dis message "we are reading" "diaris god o"
chaii chaii chaii speech number 9 don break world record.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by LorDBolton(m): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Watch as a pipeline gets blown up

1 Like

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Reignzlord: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by AkinPhysicist: 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
cool grin FVCKING GREAT NEWS. ALL THE EATERS OF OUR YAM SHALL DIE UNTIMELY grin cool

3 Likes

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
Limitednow:

What is the meaning of OP?
Opening poster/post
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by IYANGBALI: 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Limitednow:

Meaning?
oponu is a Yoruba word and it means love. That is you go to a Yoruba girl and tell her "OPONU NI E" It means "I LOVE YOU"

4 Likes

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by IYANGBALI: 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool grin FVCKING GREAT NEWS. ALL THE EATERS OF OUR YAM SHALL DIE UNTIMELY grin cool
ameeeeeeeeeeen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by samuel19222(m): 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
When EFCC says somebody embezzled Billion(s) of naira, some don't know how Big or how far the money can go if a family or an individual has such Money!!! I am sure after this calculations you will agree with me that Corrupt Government officials deserve death sentence for corruption Let calculate this together: There are nine Zero in one Billion that is 1,000,000,000. If you have one Billion naira as an individual you will spend it for 54years and 9months and some days if you are spending #50,000 daily!!! Calculation: 50,000 x 365 =18,250,000. 18,250,000 x 54 = 985,500,000 1,000,000,000 - 985,500,000=14,500,000 You still have 14,500,000 after 54 years you have been spending a Billion then 14,500,000÷50,000= 290 days 290 days /30= 9.6667 months Conclusion: An individual will spend a billion of Naira for 54 yrs and 9 months while spending 50k per day. So friend add 54 or 55 years to your current age and see how far one billion can go in your remaining life on earth and tell me why we have to support these greedy thieves !!! And please which kind food you want to eat even during this recession that would cost 50k daily? Nigeria youths be wise!!!

6 Likes

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by MONITZ: 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Towncrier007:
ohhhhhhh congrats o our money return

Which money?, sth that would ve even be re-looted as we speak, or were u not aware of wat happened to Abacha's loot?
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by sluk(m): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
in culture's voice, STONE ONE.
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by giyath86: 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
Stalwert:
This woman just proved that Jonathan is far more corrupt than we are willing to admit.

time for us to accept the better truth... I support u

4 Likes

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
PaulIdu:

I have no doubt that Jonathan is more handsome than 75 percent of the male offspings of your lineage ...If I lie please post just a pic of yourself so we can all compare and if I am wrong I would retract

how in the world can Jonathan be considered handsome? I am just asking oh!!!!! Your standards must be pretty darn low!!!!

5 Likes

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by PaulIdu: 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
ayoolanr:

how in the world can Jonathan be considered handsome? I am just asking oh!!!!! Your standards must be pretty darn low!!!!

I said he is more handsome than the dude that called him ugly ..I didn't say he was a good looking giu
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by DedeNkem: 12:04am On Nov 23, 2016
Corrupt illiterate b*itch!

2 Likes

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Bigsteve121(m): 12:09am On Nov 23, 2016
PaulIdu:

I have no doubt that Jonathan is more handsome than 75 percent of the male offspings of your lineage ...If I lie please post just a pic of yourself so we can all compare and if I am wrong I would retract

EXCUSE ME, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO COMMENT ON THE MALES BEING UGLY IN MY FAMILY, AS A MATTER OF FACT WHO EVEN ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION OLOSHE, AS FAR AS I KNOW US MEN IN OUR FAMILY TAKE REALLY GOOD CARE OF OURSELVES, GO TO THE GYM AND WORK OUT REGULARLY, WE ARE SMART WELL EDUCATED BUNCH OF MEN, HAVE WELL PAYING JOBS, HAVE FIRST CLASS FIT LOOKING WIVES/GIRLFRIENDS AS ARE TASTES ARE VERY HIGH WHICH PEOPLE LIKE YOU WOEFULLY FAIL TO MEET, US MEN LIVE VERY COMFORTABLE LUXURIOUS LIVES THANKS TO THE GRACE OF GOD, WE ARE HAPPY HEALTHY AND ARE CLEAN AND CUT AND TAKEN CARE OF BY OUR QUEENS. "A LION DOES NOT CONCERN HIMSELF WITH THE OPINION OF SHEEP", I DONT GIVE A RATS ARSE WHO YOU ARE BUT I BET YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS UGLY, TO MY KNOWLEDGE THIS SECTIONS IS POLITICS AND NOT BEAUTY SECTION SO IF YOU ARE COMMENTING ON LOOKS TAKE YOUR YAESH ELSEWHERE OLODO, LASTLY YOU SHOW YOUR PICTURE, WHO ARE YOU TELL ME TO SHOW MY PICTURE, OH I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE A RELATIVE OF THAT GOAT JONATHAN NO WONDER YOU ARE DEFENDING HIM, IT IS SHAMELESS MUMU PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT CONTRIBUTE TO THE DOWNFALL OF NIGERIA. Lastly I KNOW IM good looking because I HAVE BEEN told so by many people I am, so I dont need a lower class persons opinion, I am not going to lower myself trading insults with a fool who IS oblivious to what Jonathan has done to MY beloved country Nigeria, and I KNOW one day Nigeria will be the envy of other countries not just in Africa but globally.
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by melodyogonna(m): 12:15am On Nov 23, 2016
i can bet that 90% of people who posted here read only the title, or could not understand the post--- EVEN OP IS CONFUSED!!
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Cletus77(m): 3:46am On Nov 23, 2016
upon all her money she still dey pursue #15m, dat may land her in jail!

1 Like

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Bitterleafsoup: 3:58am On Nov 23, 2016
Towncrier007:
ohhhhhhh congrats o our money return
Really in June your Prisadull brag he collect $9BILLION in stolen loot. So how far with that one?
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Bitterleafsoup: 4:00am On Nov 23, 2016
Bigsteve121:

EXCUSE ME, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO COMMENT ON THE MALES BEING UGLY IN MY FAMILY, AS A MATTER OF FACT WHO EVEN ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION OLOSHE, AS FAR AS I KNOW US MEN IN OUR FAMILY TAKE REALLY GOOD CARE OF OURSELVES, GO TO THE GYM AND WORK OUT REGULARLY, WE ARE SMART WELL EDUCATED BUNCH OF MEN, HAVE WELL PAYING JOBS, HAVE FIRST CLASS FIT LOOKING WIVES/GIRLFRIENDS AS ARE TASTES ARE VERY HIGH WHICH PEOPLE LIKE YOU WOEFULLY FAIL TO MEET, US MEN LIVE VERY COMFORTABLE LUXURIOUS LIVES THANKS TO THE GRACE OF GOD, WE ARE HAPPY HEALTHY AND ARE CLEAN AND CUT AND TAKEN CARE OF BY OUR QUEENS. "A LION DOES NOT CONCERN HIMSELF WITH THE OPINION OF SHEEP", I DONT GIVE A RATS ARSE WHO YOU ARE BUT I BET YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS UGLY, TO MY KNOWLEDGE THIS SECTIONS IS POLITICS AND NOT BEAUTY SECTION SO IF YOU ARE COMMENTING ON LOOKS TAKE YOUR YAESH ELSEWHERE OLODO, LASTLY YOU SHOW YOUR PICTURE, WHO ARE YOU TELL ME TO SHOW MY PICTURE, OH I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE A RELATIVE OF THAT GOAT JONATHAN NO WONDER YOU ARE DEFENDING HIM, IT IS SHAMELESS MUMU PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT CONTRIBUTE TO THE DOWNFALL OF NIGERIA. Lastly I KNOW IM good looking because I HAVE BEEN told so by many people I am, so I dont need a lower class persons opinion, I am not going to lower myself trading insults with a fool who IS oblivious to what Jonathan has done to MY beloved country Nigeria, and I KNOW one day Nigeria will be the envy of other countries not just in Africa but globally.

Why are you yelling?

If she stole the money are they not going to put her in jail? Why is she suing for confiscating her money?

2 Likes

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Edunwa302(m): 5:22am On Nov 23, 2016
uxdesigner:

u mean freshers
Haha yes bro typo oh
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:29am On Nov 23, 2016
The Judge was not bribed this time

1 Like

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by concacid: 5:31am On Nov 23, 2016
PaulIdu:

Just being fo.olish all the time! Why??

1 Like

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by PaulIdu: 5:42am On Nov 23, 2016
concacid:
Just being fo.olish all the time! Why??

So calling another person ugly is not foolish abi? If he thinks GEJ is ugly let him post his pic let's see
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by SillyMods: 5:51am On Nov 23, 2016
Maleeq:
I have a problem with the lawyers representing and advising her.

1. You aren't listed on the board of the companies being investigated.
2. Your BVN isn't listed on the said account(s)
3. You have an ATM to withdraw from a corporate account and you claim that is enough proof you own the account and monies there in?
4. You made yourself complacent in the investigation by yourself, then you scream witch hunt?
5. You've not been able to prove the source of the said monies (into a corporate account not listed as yours o)

And the lawyers still find the grounds to stand as counsel to such person. In a sane society, they would have self blacklisted themselves from the bar.
To many Nigerian lawyers, monetary gain tops any other consideration. It's an opportunity for them to get their own share of the loot. That the case is not winnable is not a problem to them.
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by sekem: 5:53am On Nov 23, 2016
Limitednow:

What is the meaning of OP?

Opinion Poster.

1 Like

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Edum13656: 6:34am On Nov 23, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
I can see clearly that Mama piss may end-up in Jail. She first of all lost her $15m case in court.

What next for the LiePods?

mechipu gi onu, onye nzuzu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture / Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.